What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

It was the Indo-Aryan invasion of the IVC around 2000 bc that changed our genetics .There was no such thing as slam or Mughals back then.

You need some serious researching to do. There was no such thing as "Aryan" race. Arya means noble in Sanskrit; not some stupid blonde haired blue eyed race imagined by Europeans who aren't even related to us in any manner. Aryan was the invention of colonials who were obsessed with attempting to break the ideological value pride structure of Asian societies.

There was never anything such as Aryan race. What most CBSE syllabus teaches is simply government trash which our country's succeeding governments (then toilet cleaners of British) got for free while true freedom heros died fighting the British valiantly.

US defeated them dear....otherwise they were unable to defend their people from japanese armies' war crimes....

The Second Sino-Japanese War (July 7, 1937 – September 9, 1945) was a military conflict fought primarily between the Republic of China and the Empire of Japan. From 1937 to 1941, China fought Japan with some economic help from Germany (see Sino-German cooperation), the Soviet Union (1937–1940) and the United States (see American Volunteer Group)

Surrender of all Japanese forces in mainland China (excluding Manchuria), Formosa and French Indochina north of 16° north to the Republic of China.
China recovers all territories lost to Japan since the Treaty of Shimonoseki.
China becomes a permanent member of the United Nations Security Council.

Nobody's denying the US help bro but the Chinese resistance has gained momentum even before the WWII started ...

Japanese military victories, however, did not bring about the collapse of Chinese resistance that Japan had hoped to achieve, instead the Chinese government relocated inland to Chongqing to continue their resistance.[30]

Atleast they fought unlike us ... And tbh this is something i respect ...

The Second Sino-Japanese War (July 7, 1937 – September 9, 1945) was a military conflict fought primarily between the Republic of China and the Empire of Japan. From 1937 to 1941, China fought Japan with some economic help from Germany (see Sino-German cooperation), the Soviet Union (1937–1940) and the United States (see American Volunteer Group)

Surrender of all Japanese forces in mainland China (excluding Manchuria), Formosa and French Indochina north of 16° north to the Republic of China.

Nobody's denying the US help bro but the Chinese resistance has gained momentum even before the WWII started ...

Japanese military victories, however, did not bring about the collapse of Chinese resistance that Japan had hoped to achieve, instead the Chinese government relocated inland to Chongqing to continue their resistance.[30]

man indian subcontinent got freedom in 1947 but pak has still been mentally slave to one county or other. first america now china

if u guys love china so much why dont u guys join ur land with. you guys have already sold off ur army and economy to them. remember that u separated from india and speak same language as us. and ur origin is also indian. well see how they treatu in china
If you love/like someone , then you should accede to them ? :rofl: What sort of absurd logic is that ? ... If i go by this , then the Australia and Britain would have to accede to US ... Right ?
Sold army and economy ? :what: What is that supposed to mean ? :lol: ... I can assure you that PA is not controlled by CCP :lol:
Yes we did , but are we friends ? :no:

man indian subcontinent got freedom in 1947 but pak has still been mentally slave to one county or other. first america now china

I dont think that Pakistan is the topic for discussion here ... Just to enlighten you , any off topic posts results in a ban so better stay on the topic ...

If you love/like someone , then you should accede to them ? :rofl: What sort of absurd logic is that ? ... If i go by this , then the Australia and Britain would have to accede to US ... Right ?
Sold army and economy ? :what: What is that supposed to mean ? :lol: ... I can assure you that PA is not controlled by CCP :lol:
Yes we did , but are we friends ? :no:

I dont think that Pakistan is the topic for discussion here ... Just to enlighten you , any off topic posts results in a ban so better stay on the topic ...

Jab do bade baat kar rahe ho to choto ko beech meain nahi bolna chahiyee..

U seem to be well versed in Chinese History. Does 1857 remind you of something ? Did u read anything in your school regarding that year ?

U seem to be well versed in Chinese History. Does 1857 remind you of something ? Did u read anything in your schools regarding that year ?

Yes , it reminds me of something else too that happened after the war ... Someone chose to allign with someone ...

Can anyone translate this?
No , who's interested in an angry outbursts said in desperation ? :lol: ...

No question about that, they did offer some resistance to all the invaders, Their history is replete with multiple invasions and defeats, the invaders were brutal and caused numerous death and horror all over China. From the Mongols to the Japanese, to the Arabic and Muslim hordes and later by the British, Germans, US, Austrians the French. Its a pity they have undergone so many invasions and attacks. I pity them - they have a right to be angry with everyone. The genghis khan invasion,the opium wars, Nanking. The Chinese have had a torrid time.

Probably the most brutalized of all surviving races.

This is the chinese century. Most growth happening in China.
India has been reduced by corrupt congress party to playing second fiddle.
All the fault of Maino family.

If Kunal Majumder, a Senior Correspondent with Tehelka, does not know how to fight China then what's the big deal.. :D

After all, he will be the first one to run into the rat hole once the fight do occur. so dear don't even worry :wave: we have professionals for the job who will take care of them the enemies, when the time has arrived..:guns::china: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom