What's new

‘China provokes us but we still don’t know how to fight it’

^^ur point being? U see the congress in power?Joke of the century..

What Indians are looking for is an early eviction of congress..in tht u may be right the Congress wont go till 2014 ..they have started getting there house in order...no one creates tension when the market rallies fo 9 weeks straight.

other than tht the congress is loosing alies and seats in every state election held this year.Get ur facts

LOL, I would prefer it if Modi comes to power, he is better for the regional economy.

But realistically he can't beat the Congress vote-bank politics. I've seen some Modi interviews on Youtube, and they ask him questions as if he is already guilty of the Gujarat riots, even though it hasn't even been proven yet.

And it is still several years away from the elections, they still have a lot more ammunition to use.

First it was how India fears China, then it was Chinese DNA, then Indian pre independence history, and finally Congress Vs MoDI !!

Good going guys !!

Bose was a brown "aryan" Nazi who worshipped Hitler, so of course he fought the British.

LOL, I would prefer it if Modi comes to power, he is better for the regional economy.

But realistically he can't beat the Congress vote-bank politics. I've seen some Modi interviews on Youtube, and they ask him questions as if he is already guilty of the Gujarat riots, even though it hasn't even been proven yet.

And it is still several years away from the elections, they still have a lot more ammunition to use.

so the conclusion is that you are gonaa stop trolling when we bring modi for power. we have to face your trolling till 2014

LOL, Indians can't do anything for themselves. Instead of trying to show they fought valiantly during 1962 (they didn't), they try to steal the glory of other countries. :lol:

- They depended on the British colonialists to create their country out of many independent kingdoms
- Even today their highest leader is a white European

You can see India's true face when they were screaming about the Mumbai attacks and promising retaliation.

But what happened in the end? They went home crying. :rofl:

They can't even stand up to Pakistan, how can they prevent a repeat of 1962? This time though, it will be a two-front war, and the Indian Armed forces have already admitted that they stand no chance.

The CHinese try to talk of the bad deeds of colonialists yet they have become colonists themselves. The Chinese cannot even stnad up to the Vietnamese or the Japanese, yet they talk of India with uch stupidity. Admit it, you guys are clueless that's why you copy and steal everything. Pathetic :no:

so the conclusion is that you are gonaa stop trolling when we bring modi for power. we have to face your trolling till 2014

LOL no. :lol: Just because I admire Modi, does not mean I will have that same sentiment twoards the rest of the Indians.

I like those who have proven themselves to be effective and efficient administrators, especially in economic matters.

Bose was a brown "aryan" Nazi who worshipped Hitler, so of course he fought the British.

World is not simple mate.

Bose only wanted to uproot the britishers from India through germany's help since he believed if Japanese would have reached India, it would mean another 50 years of slavery. He feared a Japanese rule would be much worse than british rule.

U may be right about the videos u have viewd ...and he has faced criticism.But do check the dates.

apparently u have no clue on what the name Narendra modi is ..he is a brand Image a marketing showman for the BJP now.
a person is more hindered to do his work as a Leader of a country than he is to be ...lets assume ..an Industrial Development minister.
Behind the curtains no hindrance

There are many capable leaders like Suhma swraj and Arun jately..much more shrewd and articulate.Look em up.
To present a face to the country..A PM is after all just a face in INdia...the decisions are still done in Parliament.

But hes just one person ..were voting for a Party.
LOL The PArty is more in danger off loosing its image due to its recent pompousness from all the glory ,than it is due to its lack of votes.

Oh yes, just the best brains to deal with the subject. Two policemen or rather, one policeman and a lady who has a doctorate on POLICE ADMINISTRATION !!! (for God's sake!!!) discuss military strategy, doctrine and foreign affairs. What next? Do we have historians discussing the technicalities of retrieving a lunar probe? Or maybe, students of fine arts discussing the economic viability of producing life saving drugs from snake poison? Anything is possible. No one stops the police man from discussing war. Or the historian from talking about space travel or the artist from discussing pharmaceuticals. Any one can talk or write on any subject under the sun. Whether he has the credentials to be called an expert on the subject is another issue altogether, but no one stops him (or her) from talking or writing all he wants.
That is not the point, the issue is, what kind of idiot will listen to such a person? Or read his book? Worse still, waste 11 goddamned pages of a forum on such nonsense. Is that what we members of PDF are all about? OK, the next time I find a snake charmer writing an article on directed energy anti satellite weapons, I will start a thread with it.

This post is obviously an off topic troll of the worst kind. With due regards to the mods, I really couldn't help it. I have had my say, now pls delete it asap.

Regards.

who has a doctorate on POLICE ADMINISTRATION !!! (for God's sake!!!) discuss military strategy, doctrine and foreign affairs. What next? Do we have historians discussing the technicalities of retrieving a lunar probe? Or maybe, students of fine arts discussing the economic viability of producing life saving drugs from snake poison? Anything is possible. No one stops the police man from discussing war. Or the historian from talking about space travel or the artist from discussing pharmaceuticals. Any one can talk or write on any subject under the sun. Whether he has the credentials to be called an expert on the subject is another issue altogether, but no one stops him (or her) from talking or writing all he wants.
That is not the point, the issue is, what kind of idiot will listen to such a person? Or read his book? Worse still, waste 11 goddamned pages of a forum on such nonsense. Is that what we members of PDF are all about? OK, the next time I find a snake charmer writing an article on directed energy anti satellite weapons, I will start a thread with it.

This post is obviously an off topic troll of the worst kind. With due regards to the mods, I really couldn't help it. I have had my say, now pls delete it asap.

Regards.
^^i have no idea y Trollers are left on so long on this forum ...maybe they pay...maybe they use too many smiles to show how screwd up they are...or maybe they are in bed with each otehr...no freking idea..

But one things for sure what we do is..and evidently the major pastime here.. u guessed it:tup: Passing Time:lol:

Mistakes and Forgiveness
There was a king who was all the time hurling abuses at Lord Krishna, when Lord Krishna was here on the planet. Jarasandha was insulting him, and spreading wrongg rumours about him. Lord Krishna forgave him not once, twice but 100 times. His patience was 100 times. But then Lord Krishna said, “I have forgiven you 100 times. I am not going to stop now. I want to finish you off now. I have given you enough room, you didn’t change. The only way now, for you is to be punished”.

Modern Days
As Amitabh said in Agneepath, The time has not come yet!

are you guys serious? replying to drama queen? :lol::lol: lol

there is something called constructive criticism and reality check..there will be different voices...discussions..arguments..that happens only in our free world...which can never happen in the lives of some caged slaves..

don't argue with them..just feel pity at them :lol::lol:

Well....

India doesn't have to defeat China. It has to hold its ground, and stop any invasion in its tracks, that's all. If that becomes difficult, non conventional options can be considered.

India is rapidly upgrading its conventional and non conventional defenses, infrastructure, command and control, as well as adapting doctrine and tactics.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Back
Top Bottom