What's new

China Preparing Troops to Fight vs. Indian Army in Oxygen-Poor Battlefields

Indian fanboys care to explain how they are so sure of defeating China when 80 to 90% military resources of India are deployed against Pakistan? Or there is a invisible hanuman army deployed on Chinese border?

Don't worry! Our fellow Muslim brothers have deployed their roohani fauj across the tibetan border. They are as effective and efficient as the Hanuman Army. China will face monkeys and flying horses in a double whammy and their forces will be obliterated.

:partay:

I'll take your no.1 point as a compliment, poorly equipped and logistic force against the most powerful on the earth.

No the point I was making is that ground fight is determined by man power.

Hence the US slogan, "Never get involved in a ground war in Asia"

Indian fanboys care to explain how they are so sure of defeating China when 80 to 90% military resources of India are deployed against Pakistan? Or there is a invisible hanuman army deployed on Chinese border?

What is the source for this?

No the point I was making is that ground fight is determined by man power.

That might have some validity if India actually built border infrastructure that reaches the actual border. Instead, they held off on building border infrastructure under the weird idea that China would use it to invade further into India.

As of now, it will take half a day trekking on foot (or in some areas several days) for Indian troops to reach the border line. The entire border conflict will be long finished before then.

027.gif

The cheerleaders have arrived! Brace Yourselves...

Good to see that China is now fearing India that means the policies and defence preparedness of India is going in very right direction under modi government.
Oh you silly Indian.
By the same logic America is developing weapons because it's scared of Somalia.

A standard procedure.

Good to see China taking a note. Interestingly, they are following a good model which we should learn from and adapt.
Actually. The oxygen effects are limited to those who suddenly get up to this altitude. Most of the fighting will if at all be done around the 4500m. I have been up to 5500m and providing you don't ascend more that 600m a day its not difficult. Fighting and running around is an issue. But our people in the northern areas run even on Concodia. And yes I have been to see K2 but wasn't crazy enough to attempt it

Good for Indian to think this way but don't copy China by bringing oxygen generator and gear up there. :lol:

Indian army is fighting here for more than 30 years- and they have been winning-

Altitude- 6700 meters

291756-siachen-ap-photochanni-anan.jpg

Tiger Hill- 5307 meters

31_1428582944.jpg

0688.jpg

Current Indian PM with troops-

cm-kargil-inner2.jpg

Tololing- 4876 meters of no cover vertical climb

fighting-point.jpg

praying.bmp

Even Pakistanis have far better experience than Chinese at these Heights-

pak.jpg

They too have been fighting fiercely without Oxygen at these height and -20 temperature-

Chinese troops can learn from Pakistanis on various techniques they use-

In kargil, Indian army has proved that they can fight in any damn circumstances. Of-course chinese need training as they can not fight where Indian army can fight.

Chinese are trying and are highly motivated but at these heights experience matters the most- skipping proper acclimatization and sending troops with oxygen cylinders just to increase the numbers can turn out to be disaster of epic proportion-

Actually. The oxygen effects are limited to those who suddenly get up to this altitude. Most of the fighting will if at all be done around the 4500m. I have been up to 5500m and providing you don't ascend more that 600m a day its not difficult. Fighting and running around is an issue. But our people in the northern areas run even on Concodia. And yes I have been to see K2 but wasn't crazy enough to attempt it

Not quite in this case. Acclamatization can only take you upto a limit in nature, especially in the Sino-Indian border regions.

While maintaining a climb or descend is not so complex (as you said you have done it) for seasoned trekkers, fighting in this terrain is a totally different ballgame. It is not like Pyrenees where only snow is the concern.

The oxygen content particularly in the areas where we border China is very low. At places it is below 5%. My state borders China and the northern part of my state has that kind of altitude. Forget fighting, if troops so much as run there, they'll faint in a matter of minutes. Sustained fighting is just not humanly possible there without non-combat casualties on either side

Terrain+Climate+Oxygen issues etc have adverse effects on human physiology as well. It is not just about carrying oxygen tanks.

Taliban can defeat US is because US lacks in political will to fight. Why would most Americans wants to station troops in Afghanistan once OBL is dead. If Taliban harbors errorists that attacks America again, than US will have more will to fight there.

As for India vs China, both are neighbors and the war between the two cannot be compare to US vs Taliban.
You are saying that you china is not good as USA and we are not bad as TALIBAN.

I don't think the Chinese would ignore training without additional oxygen.
But the only thing comfortable for them as far as getting into India is concerned will be the Delhi smog. But they probably won't get to taste even that.

In kargil, Indian army has proved that they can fight in any damn circumstances

What kind of example is this? are you comparing our paramilitary disguised as Mujahideen as Real army? and they kicked your *** and still occupy highest peak point 5353 btw. we left most positions on our own bcoz of international blow back..

Not quite in this case. Acclamatization can only take you upto a limit in nature, especially in the Sino-Indian border regions.

While maintaining a climb or descend is not so complex (as you said you have done it) for seasoned trekkers, fighting in this terrain is a totally different ballgame. It is not like Pyrenees where only snow is the concern.

The oxygen content particularly in the areas where we border China is very low. At places it is below 5%. My state borders China and the northern part of my state has that kind of altitude. Forget fighting, if troops so much as run there, they'll faint in a matter of minutes. Sustained fighting is just not humanly possible there without non-combat casualties on either side

Terrain+Climate+Oxygen issues etc have adverse effects on human physiology as well. It is not just about carrying oxygen tanks.
Yes I agree with most of what you have said. Only one thing. 5% oxygen. R u sure?

Like the cheerleading war which you guys can afford :laugh:
My neighbour. As they say. If your enemy is going to get his *** kicked don't stand in his way. We will never stop you getting your behind kicked

Yes I agree with most of what you have said. Only one thing. 5% oxygen. R u sure?

Gurudongmar lake is at an altitude of 18,000 feet. Civilians are not allowed beyond 12 noon in the area by the army. The winds pick up speed so much that stones and little pebbles start moving around by the afternoon and even both PLA and IA troops have to stay inside the shelters.

The oxygen quantity has been measured and verified by the scientific teams of the IA as well as other government labs. :)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom