What's new

China Preparing Troops to Fight vs. Indian Army in Oxygen-Poor Battlefields

Indian army is no good at fight.

How do you know that?

Now the place where Genghis Khan was give birth is under PRC's control, that's Inner Mongolia. As to Japan, India was a accomplice under the table in WWII

It clearly shows that you don't know a lot about history.

All of India was against the Japanese except a very small group of Indian nationalists under Subhash Chandra bose.

Indian army rather was helping the Chinese army.

How do you know that?

It clearly shows that you don't know a lot about history.

All of India was against the Japanese except a very small group of Indian nationalists under Subhash Chandra bose.

Indian army rather was helping the Chinese army.
There won't be foreseen conflict between China and India. So it doesn't really matter if Indian soldiers are good at fight or not, peace.

oxygen-starved.jpg

The People's Liberation Army (PLA) has taken a small but significant step towards ensuring its troops can fight in the Tibetan Plateau -- also called the Roof of the World because of its average elevation of 4,500 meters -- by building extensive oxygen production and supply facilities in this oxygen-deprived war zone.

The PLA also said it built the same facilities for troops stationed in the Pamir Mountains, a mountain range in Central Asia. The Pamirs are among the world's highest mountains with its highest point being 7,600 meters above sea level.

The western part of the Tibetan Plateau borders the Indian state of Jammu & Kashmir while China claims ownership of the Indian state of Arunachal Pradesh to the south of the plateau. The two Indian states, which are heavily militarized on both sides of the border, will be the likely sites of a war pitting India against China.

Units of the People's Liberation Army Ground Force (PLAGF) have been equipped with 165 oxygen generation stations; eight hyperbaric oxygen chambers; 12 plateau oxygen trucks; 4,807 small oxygen generators and 6,830 oxygen cylinders, said the PLA..

http://www.chinatopix.com/articles/...t-vs-indian-army-oxygen-poor-battlefields.htm

China can't do jackshit! Let them try to sort out Taiwan first.

So? He is entitled to his opinion, that does not make it right nor do we have to agree with it.
Very democratic of you. I dont see anyone DISagreeing with it also.
Reminds me of the deadly silence after every chinese govt action against muslims in china.

Very democratic of you. I dont see anyone DISagreeing with it also.
Reminds me of the deadly silence after every chinese govt action against muslims in china.
Not agreeing with something means you disagree with it. If you intend to troll dont quote me.

I just busted one of my compatriots with facts, now it's your turn:

1. Indian army soldiers are reasonably armed. Much more armed than what Chinese soldiers were in the Korean War. Or Soviet soldiers were in world War 2.

2. Indian army is a professional fighting machine, which is highly cohesive. Leave alone lower caste Hindus, even Muslims will fight for India as one unit.

3. In land warfare, numbers are the ultimate determining force of the result of warfare. Numbers matter.

4. DON'T DO THE PERPETUAL MISTAKE of underestimating your adversary.
Your thinking is exactly similar to that of Adolf hitler regarding the soviets. They thought that the Soviets would collapse within months.
They said to themselves that soviet structure is rotten and would come crashing down with a little jolt.

Within three years the reverse happened. Soviet troops were in Berlin.
I'll take your no.1 point as a compliment, poorly equipped and logistic force against the most powerful on the earth.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom