What's new

China Preparing Troops to Fight vs. Indian Army in Oxygen-Poor Battlefields

the point i was making that its not a fair comparison which your fellow bharati was trying to present as zenith of mountain warfare.. it was a diplomatic defeat then a military defeat. we entered your territory, captured placed we killed your soldier, then come international pressure and we were forced to leave most of it.

If that is what comforts you, so be it.

The point is, what was the point of all this and losing so many troops and resources when the objective was unreachable?

Who answered the families of those dead soldiers? Musharraf was at a safe distance so was Mr. Sharif. They didn't lose their lives or their sons.

Anyone can start any attack anywhere.

Kargil was a waste of lives on both sides.

If that is what comforts you, so be it.

The point is, what was the point of all this and losing so many troops and resources when the objective was unreachable?

Who answered the families of those dead soldiers? Musharraf was at a safe distance so was Mr. Sharif. They didn't lose their lives or their sons.

Anyone can start any attack anywhere.

Kargil was a waste of lives on both sides.

i dont think anyone here say Kargil was a well thought out plan..

i dont think anyone here say Kargil was a well thought out plan..

Then you have nothing to gloat about, the way you were trying to talking about 'entered your country and killed your soldiers'.

It was a disaster for your country's PR as well as the lives of the families of those soldiers who were carrying out the orders.

Simply put, their blood is on Musharraf's hands.

Then you have nothing to gloat about, the way you were trying to talking about 'entered your country and killed your soldiers'.

low on IQ? i was countering point of your fellow bharati who was trying to present kargil as zenith of bharati mountain warfare capability.. go back and read, dont embarrass yourself again and again.

Simply put, their blood is on Musharraf's hands.

not on illegal occupiers of land? Musharaf tried what his country stand for but his plan was not well thought out.

Don't worry! Our fellow Muslim brothers have deployed their roohani fauj across the tibetan border. They are as effective and efficient as the Hanuman Army. China will face monkeys and flying horses in a double whammy and their forces will be obliterated.

:partay:

With Yogi and Modi in Charge, you really dont want to rely on Roohani fauj and their flying horses. Thats why I deliberately kept them out, but as for Hunuman army, that must be, surely , live and kicking at Indo-China border. Otherwise, the confidence expressed by Indian trolls of defeating China, is not making much sense.

Those so called mountain troops are severely under armed and can hardly feed their stomach. It's just bluffing.

As the war started, the lower rung Indian soldiers will run as fast as rabbits cause they don't wanna die for high caste corruption leaders.
Those low caste Indian POW who hate their Barahtis boss will be allowed to stay in China. I think PRC will not dispel those POW to remote village or send them to mental hospital for sure.

Thing which baffles me, they keep on ranting about how they are going to defeat China, but the question is , with what? Their 80-90% military resources are deployed against Pakistan, not China. It will be a massacre if they go into a conflict with China, unless they got some hidden cards up their sleeves.

You just don't know what you're talking about, if your army are so good, why they need to get some HAPO bags.
here to make you understand better why Chinese government care so save our soldier life in high altitude...

care to read the rest if you want, this article if from Indian source

http://forcebharat.blogspot.ca/2008/04/army-orders-for-3000-hapo-bags-to-fight.html

So next time before bragging how Indian army is more adaptive at high altitude than PLA soldier...do a little research. Think how much will cost India to evacuate and treated sick soldiers by helicopters, and if you don't treated time on time , you can say adios to your soldiers. When we bring Oxygen system, not only we save our soldier from unforgiven environment but make them effective to fight at full health and cost China less in the long run.:p:

If had read what you posted Its clearly written that Hapo bags are used for soldiers who develop sickness- It is not used for fighting-

It is used as medical treatment equipment- and not as fighting gear- If you have any idea about mountain warfare- you''d be knowing that addition of oxygen cylinders for each troop creates an additional burden on re-supply- In case of conflict the soldier dependent on oxygen cylinders can easily be killed without firing a bullet- enemy just has to ensure they shoot down the resupply helicopter-

However I doubt- weather any Helicopter in service with Chinese forces have the ability to resupply troops at altitudes of 22000ft or the experience needed by pilots for such high altitude operation- Just to tell you Army Aviation of India makes 3 sorties at such heights daily on average and additional in case of any emergency- You can load your soldier with Golden armor but that will only bog him down in such environment where 20kg feels like 40kg-

There is no substitute for handwork and acclimatization in such theaters- and gears and equipment comes secondary- most of the time machinery and equipment fail- It is then the training and experience of troops which counts the most-

Well, .Modi does lead them in Yoga. He should lead them in battle.

View attachment 387149.

I won't hold my breath
If had read what you posted Its clearly written that Hapo bags are used for soldiers who develop sickness- It is not used for fighting-

It is used as medical treatment equipment- and not as fighting gear- If you have any idea about mountain warfare- you''d be knowing that addition of oxygen cylinders for each troop creates an additional burden on re-supply- In case of conflict the soldier dependent on oxygen cylinders can easily be killed without firing a bullet- enemy just has to ensure they shoot down the resupply helicopter-

However I doubt- weather any Helicopter in service with Chinese forces have the ability to resupply troops at altitudes of 22000ft or the experience needed by pilots for such high altitude operation- Just to tell you Army Aviation of India makes 3 sorties at such heights daily on average and additional in case of any emergency- You can load your soldier with Golden armor but that will only bog him down in such environment where 20kg feels like 40kg-

There is no substitute for handwork and acclimatization in such theaters- and gears and equipment comes secondary- most of the time machinery and equipment fail- It is then the training and experience of troops which counts the most-

Nobody said to use Oxygen directly in battlefield but to save our soldier life and how you know that our helicopter don't have such ability to resupply and rescue our men there :lol:, Chinese Mi-171 is specially adapted for Tibet mountain condition and for high altitude operation until our Z-20 is ready. you just don't know anything in Chinese side...

I won't hold my breath

Nobody said to use Oxygen directly in battlefield but to save our soldier life and how you know that our helicopter don't have such ability to resupply and rescue our men there :lol:, Chinese Mi-171 is specially adapted for Tibet mountain condition and for high altitude operation until our Z-20 is ready. you just don't know anything in Chinese side...

The problem with Helicopters like Mi17 is that due its weight and large size It cannot land on FOBs on the mountains- The best it can do is para-drop the supply or sling It If weather is very good-

Light and powerful helicopters which can be repaired(changing engine etc-) just using hands and 3-4 people is required- As I said China is new in the game- It will take time to reach the level of India and Pakistan in this field-

They are already in this mess and they chose to be. The USA has big plans for India whether Indians like it or not.

They had big plans for India since a long time. They did not success so they changed the plane.

not on illegal occupiers of land? Musharaf tried what his country stand for but his plan was not well thought out.

Without having a scratch on himself but turned over 3,000 families without their family members. That too of his own country.

Wow. What an icon.

Without having a scratch on himself but turned over 3,000 families without their family members. That too of his own country.

Wow. What an icon.

will you stop this whining .. yes we sacrificed 300+ paramlilitary soldiers for taking a strategic postion in Kashmir where your occupier soldiers have killed more then 93000 Kashmiri in last three decade and have lost thousands of occupier soldiers.. I dont see any scratch on your army cheif or PM either.. those 93,000 and thousands of your occupier soldiers dont have famalies, Perents, brothers, sisters? Dont come up with this shit, their lives does nt matter in your book.. You want to keep it occupied at any human cost even nuclear war.. If you are so humane why dont sit with Pakistan arrange plebiscite and accept voice of people and stop human right violation once and for all? If you cant then dont make this hypocratic remark about Pakistani leadership.

Btw the startegic position is still with us.. Their sacrifice didnt go in vein.

will you stop this whining .. yes we sacrificed 300+ paramlilitary soldiers for taking a strategic postion in Kashmir where your occupier soldiers have killed more then 93000 Kashmiri in last three decade and have lost thousands of occupier soldiers.. I dont see any scratch on your army cheif or PM either.. those 93,000 and thousands of your occupier soldiers dont have famalies, Perents, brothers, sisters? Dont come up with this shit, their lives does nt matter in your book.. You want to keep it occupied at any human cost even nuclear war.. If you are so humane why dont sit with Pakistan arrange plebiscite and accept voice of people and stop human right violation once and for all? If you cant then dont make this hypocratic remark about Pakistani leadership.

Btw the startegic position is still with us.. Their sacrifice didnt go in vein.

Whatever makes you sleep.

Let's get back on topic before the Mods hound both of us. :D

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom