What's new

China Preparing Troops to Fight vs. Indian Army in Oxygen-Poor Battlefields

If you call USA - bully, then what are you..
Regional stabilizer. Reinforce Pakistan to prevent mis-adventure from India side. The peace of sub continent is counting on China. If I don't remember wrong, every selling weapon of China to Pakistan is to counter balance India procurement. We don't sell J20 to Pakistan? Once we do it, you have to procure F35, another round of arm race will happen.

You are very lucky to have China as your neighbour.

That might have some validity if India actually built border infrastructure that reaches the actual border. Instead, they held off on building border infrastructure under the weird idea that China would use it to invade further into India.

As of now, it will take half a day trekking on foot (or in some areas several days) for Indian troops to reach the border line. The entire border conflict will be long finished before then.
It goes both ways. It will make it harder for Chinese troops to invade India. Chinese troops cannot drive cars on crappy roads. Plus there's no public washroom along the dirt road or foodstand.

Just like last time two armies fought, they found quite a few excises: no enough food, blankets, bad rifles, cold weather, not prepared ..... :lol:
Don't forget they say sneaky Chinese attacked first when Nehru initiated forward policy . :lol:

It goes both ways. It will make it harder for Chinese troops to invade India. Chinese troops cannot drive cars on crappy roads. Plus there's no public washroom along the dirt road or foodstand.

Don't forget they say sneaky Chinese attacked first when Nehru initiated forward policy . :lol:
Nehru is a idiot. He thought he can beat PLA up easily, he's done.

Off topic but Nehru did the right thing at the time.
Right thing? Sure not. He died soon after they 1962 defeat. A defeat means he was wrong. His personal ambition and mis-adventure ruined China-India relationship, generations of generations have to pay it with high price.

Just to give you an idea, I am attaching a picture I clicked the last time I was there a couple of months back. :)
For sure this are is very beautiful.
Both of us have to sort the issue of Kashmir. Else we will fight forever

For sure this are is very beautiful.
Both of us have to sort the issue of Kashmir. Else we will fight forever

Actually, it is Sikkim.

But yes, combat in such a pristine location is disrespect to the nature.

That's like gold. Joke, bullshit, arrogance, ignorance all rolled together. Keep it up.

Don't fan his provocations. He just wants to get passionate responses from Indian members here.

What kind of example is this? are you comparing our paramilitary disguised as Mujahideen as Real army? and they kicked your *** and still occupy highest peak point 5353 btw. we left most positions on our own bcoz of international blow back..

No I am talking of Northern light infantry. We all know what your P M said about them.

No I am talking of Northern light infantry. We all know what your P M said about them.

What our PM said about them? NLI was paramilitary, they were inducted in army later bcoz of their awesome performence in Kargil.

2nd they were disguised as Mujahideen hence they were deprived of any heavy weapons unlike your army, how its even a comparison and example of this kind of warfare..?

2nd they were disguised as Mujahideen hence they were deprived of any heavy weapons unlike your army, how its even a comparison and example of this kind of warfare..?

So you accept that they were active troops?

Good.

Because earlier your government rejected this. And we had to bury your dead soldiers with full military honours.

I persuade India not to run arm race with China, or your soldiers will suffer a lot.

China builds muscle to deal USA bully, don't get yourself into this mess.

They are already in this mess and they chose to be. The USA has big plans for India whether Indians like it or not.

So you accept that they were active troops?

it seems you spend all these year in cave when Nawaz, Musharaf and his generals were blaming each other.. have you come out of your cave or you are still in your favorite place?

2nd before poking your shitty nose into any discussion try to understand the point i was making.. go back and read then fart.

it seems you spend all these year in cave when Nawaz, Musharaf and his generals were blaming each other.. have you come out of your cave or you are still in your favorite place?

2nd before poking your shitty nose into any discussion try to understand the point i was making.. go back and read then fart.

Well don't expect a hombre to hombre fight in a war when you attempt to invade another country's territory.

Heavy artillery was at our disposal and we had to use it. It achieved our objectives.

I don't care who blamed who. It shows the fragility of your state's power centre and that is least of our concerns.

Most of your darling countrymen to this date refuse to admit them as regular PA troops in disguise. Even today.

Most of your darling countrymen to this date refuse to admit them as regular PA troops in disguise. Even today.

They were our troops but not from PA.. and rest who still refuse are your fellow cave dweller not normal people.

Well don't expect a hombre to hombre fight in a war when you attempt to invade another country's territory.

Heavy artillery was at our disposal and we had to use it. It achieved our objectives.

I don't care who blamed who. It shows the fragility of your state's power centre and that is least of our concerns.

the point i was making that its not a fair comparison which your fellow bharati was trying to present as zenith of mountain warfare.. it was a diplomatic defeat then a military defeat. we entered your territory, captured mountains we killed your soldier, then come international pressure and we were forced to leave most of it.

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom