What's new

China-Pakistan Friendship

The last paragraph seems to be most important. One thing that runs contrary to popular belief that decision making lies only in the hands of few.

If the case pointed out by the author is true then truly it could be both good and bad for outsiders trying to figure out how to work with the Chinese.

The meaning of PAKISTAN IS OUR Israel! is not as you have described......

The meaning is America supports Israel on Almost every Forum and same goes for China and Pakistan

No doubt China is a GOD gifted Friend....

:china::pakistan::china:

And you expect them to understand so easily, dame :lol:

It took many years for them to understand that JF17 was a joint venture, but still some of them dont know yet, as its not so hard cuz its name itself says JF (joint fighter) :lol:

"Clearly," says one Asian diplomat, "China is trying to reassert its political clout at the United Nations as a counterweight to its defensive stand on currency and trade issues."
I think this statement summarizes the whole story. With concerns about mounting international pressure on the trade imbalances, currency regulations China might be trying to play its cards on the international table. But there are so many things wrong comparing Pakistan with Israel, if you look at it.

The meaning of PAKISTAN IS OUR Israel! is not as you have described......

The meaning is America supports Israel on Almost every Forum and same goes for China and Pakistan

No doubt China is a GOD gifted Friend....

:china::pakistan::china:

Alright, thanks for clearing that up.

That's no doubt that China support pakistan,but I don't think China has ever said that "pakistan is our israel".

That's no doubt that China support pakistan,but I don't think China has ever said that "pakistan is our israel".

You gotta understand the article to see why China said that...

US threw some remarks about China-Pak friendship and Chinese diplomat replied "Pakistan is our Israel"... this means that China is giving utmost support to Pakistan, just like US gives to Israel.:D

slap-logo1.jpg

A really nice slap to old uncle sam.

:)

By reading the comments of fellow Pakistani members, I am amazed how quickely support for Uncle SAM evaporates among Pakistanis, where as at other times they support old uncle almost as to make him the gaurdian of Pakistan! Wow ...

What is truth: This or that?

Fighter

The ground reality is different in Pakistan... most of the people are not supportive of US and its intentions... hence the lack of support amongst the masses (general forum members). It is only the govt which supports the US only in a few areas only as long as they are getting the money to fight. The day money dies out, the tables will be turned wholly against the americans.

By reading the comments of fellow Pakistani members, I am amazed how quickely support for Uncle SAM evaporates among Pakistanis, where as at other times they support old uncle almost as to make him the gaurdian of Pakistan! Wow ...

What is truth: This or that?

Fighter

I have been observing this forum for a long time and I assure you that almost nobody here supports Uncle Sam.

If it makes you understand the situation better, I fully realize that China supports us for its own gains, and perhaps there may be a time that we will have to fight them... any support from common people on both sides is the result of nationalism.

:pakistan:

The ground reality is different in Pakistan... most of the people are not supportive of US and its intentions... hence the lack of support amongst the masses (general forum members). It is only the govt which supports the US only in a few areas only as long as they are getting the money to fight. The day money dies out, the tables will be turned wholly against the americans.

Yeah you pretty much captured the truth... socially US has little or no support inside of Pakistan itself... an average man would curse politicians to bowing down to :usflag:, no matter how much money we are given. As you said, this will be reflected if we get some nationalistic leader or, well, the money dries out.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom