What's new

China-Pakistan Friendship

Nope just stereotyping you. That was a pretty dumb question to ask.

normal_Retard_Win.jpg

The very fact remains that it is India who is changing, NOT Pakistan.
Your country is heavily influencing Western Culture. I don't need to go into that detail but how many Indians in streets do you see wearing traditional clothing and how many do you see in Bollywood Movies? Are your new developments specifically homes and buildings really based on your style? i say good luck with your new and upcoming youth. I certainly hope i'm not seeing your culture and heritage ruined....

Our culture and heritage is way deeper then you understand.....

I been to big it companies And i see a pic of some god at the desk of every employee.they might be IT engineers but still they know their roots.... We still do a pooja And break cocunut when we buy a new car be it merc or Audi .....hell even Dr saraswat conducted pooja Before launch of Agni-V.....
We might like CHristmas or Halloween but stil my fav festival are Holi And Diwali...

I might Eat Pizza or burger sometime but nothing beats my moms Dal tadka And Jeera rice OR Non veg by my PAPA...

Till we have Family And a family has Elders in it with strong Women taking care of your house ...Our Culture will survive...

You Guys are very Insecure And i guess thats Why i feel you guys are facing so much trouble on religious & cultural front....

Clothing shld be based on personal preference And not some religious nessecity c.r.a.p:disagree:

And does is matter What shape your house ....What matter who stays in that house And How they Behave with thier neighbours ..According to you we shld still live in Mud Houses ...Whats wrong with Buliding some bulidiging which are earthquake proof And shows a bit of creativity of Architects....:hitwall:

What is Culture ???????IS it just blindly following your past tradition/some OLd Book written Some centuries Ago OR is it accepting Good values be it from anywhere to better a Human life ....

I believe in God .....After your Death God will ask you One Simple Question ....I gave you 100 yrs to Live What Are the Things you have Done THat you REmember Made your life Worthy???? Plz Prepare for that Ans And Go..:angel:

For what is worth English you r using to type is also Western ..... PLs stop this hipocrasy its damaging your culture more than you think......:cry:

Thanks again our dear friend china ....... we are connected to the people of china person to person govt to govt ....... and will keep this INSHALLAH ............

^^^,

ITs not just that, the comparison is utterly baseless and stupid. Pakistan is no way compared to Israel nor China to US.

Even if we dare to do a mapping between Pak-Israel and China-US,

US never let Israel go beg at others doors for day to day survival of the nation. US helped Israel in all possible ways from tech to financials and militarily. Infact Israel demands US about what it actually needs.
And in a Sino-pak case, Pak begs china for its survival. Israel won as many wars with or without US help, while pak never won any war even with chinese help.

It appears like that so called chinese diplomat is completely living in a dream of his own.

How is that a good thing?

Israel is almost like a puppet of America.

USA uses it for its own interests.

You are absolutely wrong....................is US use Isreal or Isreal use USA............almost 60% US economy is under Isreaili hands......and all president run candidates get funded from jews companies in States.

Sectarian strife in Pakistan hurts its ties with China.
Syed Fazl-e-Haider
May 11, 2012

Last month, riots between Sunni and Shia groups in north-east Pakistan claimed at least 20 lives and left 50 others injured, prompting the government to deploy troops and to impose a curfew in the volatile areas.

That curfew has since been lifted in the area, which borders western China. But growing sectarian discord in Gilgit-Baltistan and Skardu districts, where the riots occurred, is likely to turn the region into a sectarian flashpoint, frustrating Chinese plans for development of its western region.

The strategically located area of Gilgit-Baltistan - which connects Pakistan to China's western province of Xinjiang - borders Afghanistan, China, India and the strife-torn Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. The region is seen by both India and Pakistan as part of the larger Jammu and Kashmir issue, which has been one of the most intractable points of contention between the two South Asian rivals since partition.

The riots broke out across the region last month after protesting members of the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jama'at, also called Sipah-e-Sahaba - a Sunni militant group banned by the government in Islamabad - were attacked with a hand grenade. Soon after this incident, the violence spread to a number of towns in Gilgit-Baltistan, where rival sects exchanged fire and the killing spree continued. A crackdown is currently being launched by Pakistan's army against sectarian militant groups in the area.

But these riots were not an isolated incident. Attacks based on sectarian rivalries are on the rise across the region.

Passengers travelling in buses on the Karakoram Highway, which connects Pakistan and China across the Karakoram mountains, have been the main targets of the Islamist extremists. In February this year, 18 Shia pilgrims from Gilgit-Baltistan were killed on the highway in the Kohistan district of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa when they were returning in a bus from Iran. And in the Gilgit-Baltistan town of Chilas this month, passengers on another bus were sorted out on sectarian affiliation, pulled off and massacred.

There is an obvious worry that extremists' activities in Pakistan's border areas with China could fuel unrest and accelerate terrorist activity in China's northwestern Xinjiang province, where the East Turkestan Islamic Movement (ETIM), a militant Muslim separatist group, is already fighting for the independence of East Turkistan.

If the trend of sectarian strife in Pakistan continues it would not only be a source of strength for radical Islamist groups in China, but also a source of unrelenting trouble for Chinese authorities. Xinjiang, a region of Muslim majority Uighurs, a Turkic-speaking ethnic group, is likely to witness the growth of more radical jihadi groups and hence more Islamic militancy. For instance, Ahle Sunnat Wal Jama'at has been involved in target killings of the people of rival sect across Pakistan.

China has been complaining for some time that the export of terrorism to its western region from Pakistan's volatile tribal areas has affected its own stability. China has invested in many construction and engineering projects in the region; instability there threatens Chinese activities and economic interests.

Both Pakistan and China, will suffer if stability is not restored to Pakistan's north-east. China in recent years has sought to develop Xinjiang as a major trade and transport hub for the region, including Pakistan. The proposed special economic zone at Kashgar would develop Xinjiang into a major trading hub, allowing for more energy and economic integration with South and Central Asia.

Gilgit-Baltistan is of key importance for China's plan to set up a transportation and trade corridor by establishing new road and rail links through Pakistan to reach the Arabian Sea.

China is also interested both in monitoring the supply routes for its rapidly increasing energy shipments from the Arabian Gulf, and also in opening an alternative route via Pakistan for import and export trade serving its vast Muslim-majority west.

Pakistan is a Sunni Muslim state, while Shia are in the minority. Gilgit-Baltistan has however many Shia- dominated areas with Sunnis in the minority. Demography of the Gilgit-Baltistan area, therefore, suggests sectarian disharmony has the potential to trigger violence.

The unrest in Xinjiang is already discouraging potential foreign investors from eyeing the enormous trade potential of China's west. This reluctance to invest will only deepen, harming the economies on both sides of the border, if Pakistan's sectarian conflicts spirals further.

Syed Fazl-e-Haider (Syed Fazl e Haider), a development analyst in Pakistan, has written many books, including The Economic Development of Balochistan

Sectarian strife in Pakistan hurts its ties with China - The National

Pak-China ties based on strong foundations of trust: Gilani
38 minutes ago | 3

Prime Minister Syed Yousuf Raza Gilani has said that ties between Pakistan and China are based on the strong foundations of trust and mutuality of interests and are rooted in the ethos of the peoples of our two countries.

Addressing a Chinese Youth delegation here in Islamabad on Monday he said “as a result of Youth Exchange Programme we have been strengthening of people-to-people contact which is a manifestation of our shared resolve to deepen our bilateral relations and take them to new heights.”

Mr. Gilani said the hallmark of this relationship is that both the countries have stood by each other through thick and thin.

“We shall never forget the way Chinese people extended their support and assistance to the people of Pakistan during earthquake in 2005 and the devastating floods of 2010”, he said.

He said Pakistan and China have shared interests in the promotion of peace‚ and development and are determined to exploit opportunities thrown up by globalization.

He said “the depth of our partnership can be measured by all-encompassing nature of our strategic relations which cover trade‚ investment‚ energy‚ transportation‚ agriculture‚ infrastructure building‚ defence‚ education‚ science and technology‚ human development and cultural exchanges.”

He said Pak-China unique friendship has contributed immensely to regional and international peace‚ stability and understanding.

The Prime Minister said that the height of socio-economic and technological development that China has touched within a short span of time is a worthy example of hard work of its people.
Pak-China ties based on strong foundations of trust: Gilani | The Nation

he talk sometimes from brain .

431147_422218267813601_20445750_n.jpg

A copy made by Chinese... its awesome
Replica of Lahore Fort in Shanghai, China.
Proof of Chinese love for Pakistan. ♥
:china::pakistan::bounce:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom