What's new

China-Pakistan Friendship

If you are not an idiot then tell me how many of them claim their sticks dance as Dandiya and wear the dresses as shown in the pic..

Anyways, this is my last reply and don't want to discuss with idiots any more.. Pakistanis can chose what ever they want to depict as their own and if they chose Dandiya to show as Pakistani then I can only laugh at them but then again it is their choice..

I would have loved them doing some Arabian, Turki, Middle eastern dance form though..

@ Roybot.
You're not Punjabi and you don't live in Punjab. So how the fcuk would you know? :agree:

I have a brain and I know things? You are Punjabi so is it safe to say that you just know about Punjabi things? Actually I won't be surprised if that is indeed the case:lol:

Anyways you should learn about Dandiya a bit.. But I do think that there are better ways to depict Pakistan with some thing that Pakistan can claim more of its own not something purely Indian..

Pakistan, like india, has different cultures. North Pakistan, South Pakistan, Western Pakistan, Eastern Pakistan all have their own unique cultures just like North indian culture is very different from south indian culture.

In Pakistani weddings especially in eastern parts of Pakistan, some people use these sticks to dance with. They've been dancing that way for centuries. Its cultural and we don't link anything religious in it. Got it? You say your krishna invented it, we say its cultural and has nothing to do with religion. Its not purely indian.

typical indian. linking everything cultural to hinduism. Pakistanis see it as pure cultural and not religious. its not like they are doing pooja, they are just dancing.

9-Dandiya-sticks.png

The friends and relatives of the bride love to perform dandiya dance on the mehndi function. This dance is done by moving dandiya(sticks) on different direction. You have to arrange dandiya sticks for this dance.

/10 Most Common Mehndi Accessories for Pakistani Weddings

This accessory is just as cultural to us Pakistanis as a dholki. Nothing else and nothing more.

You can thank Bollywood for that. An yes dandiya is indeed one of the ten most common mehndi accessories of Pakistani weddings, right above disposable plastic plate! lmao.

I would have loved them doing some Arabian, Turki, Middle eastern dance form though..

We have Balochi, Pashtun, Kashmiri, Gilgiti, Balti, Punjabi, Sindhi, and even some indian (mohajirs who migrated from india) dances in Pakistan.

Pakistan doesn't need approval from bharatis.

If you are not an idiot then tell me how many of them claim their sticks dance as Dandiya and wear the dresses as shown in the pic..

Anyways, this is my last reply and don't want to discuss with idiots any more.. Pakistanis can chose what ever they want to depict as their own and if they chose Dandiya to show as Pakistani then I can only laugh at them but then again it is their choice..

And how would you define a dress to be an Indian??? :coffee:

Omar, Don't get worked up.. Nobody is asking to take our approval man.. But fact remains facts like for example even though you can use Microsoft products in Pakistan for centuries but that not going to change the fact that those products originated in America and owned by an American company.. There is something called brand name.. It is the same with dances too.. Bhangra is Punjabi and no body else can claim it.. Similarly there are South Indian dance forms too.. I am sure people might be doing those in Pakistan as well but they will still remain Indian..

We were just point it out and got no objections to you using the dance form..

The very fact remains that it is India who is changing, NOT Pakistan.
Your country is heavily influencing Western Culture. I don't need to go into that detail but how many Indians in streets do you see wearing traditional clothing and how many do you see in Bollywood Movies? Are your new developments specifically homes and buildings really based on your style? i say good luck with your new and upcoming youth. I certainly hope i'm not seeing your culture and heritage ruined....

@ Roybot.
You're not Punjabi and you don't live in Punjab. So how the fcuk would you know? :agree:

Dandiya is not the part of any Pakistani folk music. You should have performed Khattak dance but copying Indian folk dance is very bad.

I have a brain and I know things? You are Punjabi so is it safe to say that you just know about Punjabi things? Actually I won't be surprised if that is indeed the case:lol:

Is that stereotyping??
In other words, Punjabis are dump people?? :blink:

The very fact remains that it is India who is changing, NOT Pakistan.
Your country is heavily influencing Western Culture. I don't need to go into that detail but how many Indians in streets do you see wearing traditional clothing and how many do you see in Bollywood Movies? Are your new developments specifically homes and buildings really based on your style? i say good luck with your new and upcoming youth. I certainly hope i'm not seeing your culture and heritage ruined....

Indian culture is pragmatic, It accept all tradition. We are not rigid . Whats wrong in adopting some of western culture???

India is 10,000s year old civilization, Many culture came and settle here (some invaded though).

When a US delegate once confronted a Chinese diplomat about Beijing's uncompromising support for Pakistan, the Chinese reportedly responded with a heavily-loaded sarcastic remark: "Pakistan is our Israel".

Pakistan is in Demand, US want it there frnd, so does russia and china.. WHat pakistan will do now? Which way they go?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom