What's new

China-Pakistan Friendship

Pakistani Muslims and UP/Bihari Muslims were allies before partition. When the actual contact between the two communities happened the relation turned ugly. With Chinese it would be worse. You know this in your heart of hearts.

No, we know that China and Turkey have always been all weather friends - :china::pakistan: Turkish Flag:

I have to agree with the Chinese, just as US provides strong support for Israel, China does the same for Pakistan. In fact,Pakistan is a lot like Israel. Established soon after WWII, both nations made upon a religious identity, also both nations have fought wars against numerically superior enemie(s); enemies more than 4 or 5 times our size. In many ways Israel and Pakistan have a lot in common and both are patriotic and pro-military states, both with territorial issues, both have strategic alliances, both nuclear states, etc. I really do think Israel and Pakistan should concentrate on defense, economics, tech, and other fields.

actually it is a good slap to US but china is like a big brother of Pakistan, Not like Israel who uses US for its own benefits.....:china::pakistan:

actually it is a good slap to US but china is like a big brother of Pakistan, Not like Israel who uses US for its own benefits.....:china::pakistan:

actually.....israel uses the US for its benefits. Not the other way around. You wouldnt believe the power of the jewish lobby in the US. As for china and pak...it seems more like a "use and throw" approach. More comparable to umm.....china-north korea?

actually.....israel uses the US for its benefits. Not the other way around. You wouldnt believe the power of the jewish lobby in the US. As for china and pak...it seems more like a "use and throw" approach. More comparable to umm.....china-north korea?

sorry mate i dont know what ur saying.....

ohhhhhhh we dont know that . thanks for info .

what i meant was, the jewish lobby in the US is much too strong and inflences almost every executive decision in america. The jews literally control the senate.

i also said same ...read my post again...Israel has veto power through US..in fact the Jews who control US and its economy are Zionists....9/11 was their work....!

Of all the countries in the world china got only the israel to to give the analogy for its friend pakistan.China must 've known it well that its the zionist state of israel pakistani despise.

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Does that make India similar to Palestine in the equation ? :undecided:
no india is egypt.

yes they r ryt

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

We are good neighbours, close friends, trusted partners and dear brothers

Let's talk about china pakisttan friendship......

i have talked to many of my fellows in university that what do you think about china......and most of them replied.....a trusted and sincere friend....

I'm a Chinese, and this is my first time visit this forum, I must say, all Pakistanis are our brother, our best friend. Please don't say something like "many Chinese don't like Pakistan." If one day, we Chinese has one friend left, it must be u! Similarly, if someday, u guys has only one friend left. It must be us!!

I teach at a four year liberal arts college in New York City and three of my students in one of my classes are Chinese students. They are the brightest students and very polite and well behaved and I really enjoy helping them. China is a beacon of hope for Pakistan and we should follow their example of hard work and dexterity to build our country.

I'm a Chinese, and this is my first time visit this forum, I must say, all Pakistanis are our brother, our best friend. Please don't say something like "many Chinese don't like Pakistan." If one day, we Chinese has one friend left, it must be u! Similarly, if someday, u guys has only one friend left. It must be us!!

Most Pakistanis love China and consider China as our best friend. Every survey shows over whelming majority of Pakistani people love China and hold Chinese people in very high esteem.

I teach at a four year liberal arts college in New York City and three of my students in one of my classes are Chinese students. They are the brightest students and very polite and well behaved and I really enjoy helping them. China is a beacon of hope for Pakistan and we should follow their example of hard work and dexterity to build our country.

Most of my groups of friends here in North America are also Chinese and Pakistanis.

:china: :pakistan:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom