What's new

China omits India, Pak from 72-hour visa free travel

Chiense is not the most closed place to tourist, Australia is.

Australia will not give any visa free-period to anyone, friend or foe, the only people who do not need visa to travel to Australia for any period of time is Australian (Even under Tran Tasman Agreement, NZder can arrive in Asutralia without any visa but they were actaully granted a "Sppecial Visa" upon arrival.......)

We believe people in any country would have just stay, IF THEY WERE TO STAY ILLEGALLY, which country they come from does not matter. In fact, we turn back more Western White Traveller than Asian Traveller, if you have access to You tube, watch a program called "Border Security" and you will know.

In My view, if you were to grant Visa Free option to other country, you either go all or not to grant any at all. But that was just my view.

My other question is, What can you do in China for 72 hours? You can probably can only stay in one city, that does not do much to tourism IMO

Nah, the whole world considers us brown people savages.

it have nothing to do with color , anyway it will enlighten some pakistani members of PDF who think they are ARAB and believe in
'' friendship higher then mountain deeper then ocean ''

I have stated many times I have no problems with the Chinese people, just the government and the fact that Pakistanis feel that China will bail them out left and right. The truth is your government just uses Pakistan to leverage India and keep them occupied on their Western flank.

What's up with the whole "godless commies" thing ? If you're opinion on China Pakistan relations is influenced by you're religious views then there is not much i can do about it. If you feel that China is just using Pakistan ONLY as a pawn to counter India i would disagree with that. If that's the case then China wouldn't have given Pakistan aid to it's nuclear program. You just don't transfer that kind of knowledge to someone that you consider a pawn or a underling.

What's up with the whole "godless commies" thing ? If you're opinion on China Pakistan relations is influenced by you're religious views then there is not much i can do about it. If you feel that China is just using Pakistan ONLY as a pawn to counter India i would disagree with that. If that's the case then China wouldn't have given Pakistan aid to it's nuclear program. You just don't transfer that kind of knowledge to someone that you consider a pawn or a underling.

So what is you view on how Chinese government considers Pakistan? An ally?? Or what is it actually?

So what is you view on how Chinese government considers Pakistan? An ally?? Or what is it actually?

Yes a ally and a friend ! You don't give nuclear technology to someone you don't completly trust. Passing them the knowledge to build nuclear weapons. Now personally i think its irresponsible proliferation on China's part, but it shows you the level of commitment and trust that China puts into Pakistan.

Yes a ally and a friend ! You don't give nuclear technology to someone you don't completly trust. Passing them the knowledge to build nuclear weapons. Now personally i think its irresponsible proliferation on China's part, but it shows you the level of commitment and trust that China puts into Pakistan.

You are mistaken, this ally and friend did nothing in 65, in 71, and in 99 abandoned Pakistan in the international stage. In fact the US/ UK were sending warships to fight India and were deterred by the USSR in 1971. Nixon asked China to move a couple of battalions at the very least and CCP stood steady. If you guys gave any nuke tech to Pakistan it was only to bog down India as India was already building its nukes. Everything you guys do including arming Pakistan with weapons is done to bog down India. China is just using Pakistan.

I think if you are a Pakistani and you have a ticket to the U.S, Hong Kong allows you to come over and enter visa free. Dunno if that is the case for India as well.

You are mistaken, this ally and friend did nothing in 65, in 71, and in 99 abandoned Pakistan in the international stage. In fact the US/ UK were sending warships to fight India and were deterred by the USSR in 1971. Nixon asked China to move a couple of battalions at the very least and CCP stood steady. If you guys gave any nuke tech to Pakistan it was only to bog down India as India was already building its nukes. Everything you guys do including arming Pakistan with weapons is done to bog down India. China is just using Pakistan.

lol Mamba, you cannot agrue with this.

When Chinese helping out a country, it is their true friend, it's not for using them as a shield just a string to hold on and tie down another country. No Chinese Interest are satisified and Chinese are doing this with no return.

But when the west and Arab-Arab helping each other, then there must be Hidden Agenda. Interest and no real friendship.

This is what they taught when they were young, this is how they think now, no point agruing.

I think if you are a Pakistani and you have a ticket to the U.S, Hong Kong allows you to come over and enter visa free. Dunno if that is the case for India as well.

That was transfer buddy, you cannot leave the terminal............

When Chinese helping out a country, it is their true friend, it's not for using them as a shield just a string to hold on and tie down another country. No Chinese Interest are satisified and Chinese are doing this with no return.

But when the west and Arab-Arab helping each other, then there must be Hidden Agenda. Interest and no real friendship.

This is what they taught when they were young, this is how they think now, no point agruing.

Every country has an agenda, there is no such thing as friends in reality. That is what I am trying to point out, if the Chinese gave Pakistan nukes it was only so they use it against India and China does not have to get involved itself. In 1971 they had the chance to get involved and chose not to meanwhile evil UK and super evil US sent warships from across the planet. :cheesy:

The West never has a hidden agenda and is only out there to help others. Right ?

I can Understand why "India" is not on the list. But the main question is Why "pakistan" is not on the list ? :what:

Well i personally believe, no matter what your criteria for choosing this list of country's are, an exception to your so called 'close allies' and 'higher than mountain and deeper then ocean' friends as a Good Will Gesture is deserved ? Is'nt it ?

Another surprise is they allowed "japan" ?

Every country has an agenda, there is no such thing as friends in reality. That is what I am trying to point out, if the Chinese gave Pakistan nukes it was only so they use it against India and China does not have to get involved itself. In 1971 they had the chance to get involved and chose not to meanwhile evil UK and super evil US sent warships from across the planet. :cheesy:

lol, that's exactly what i was saying, umm

actaully China will just watch, watch them die fighting each other......

Just like last time when i really want to go do number 2, i ask my brother to watch my car for me as i did not close the door nor shut down the engine and take the keys out and just park in front of da house, when i come out of the toilet, i saw my brother still standing near the window, and he said, "Yes, i am watching your car for you" LOL

The West never has a hidden agenda and is only out there to help others. Right ?

dude, my point is to the contrary, Chinese never have agenda but only good will, right??

What do you think America is doing in Pakistan today ? As much as i'm fond of Pakistan and Pakistani's i don't believe that China should go to war for any other nation then China. If Americans wants to get involved in other people's conflicts and wars around the world then thats their business.

lol, that's exactly what i was saying, umm

actaully China will just watch, watch them die fighting each other......

Just like last time when i really want to go do number 2, i ask my brother to watch my car for me as i did not close the door nor shut down the engine and take the keys out and just park in front of da house, when i come out of the toilet, i saw my brother still standing near the window, and he said, "Yes, i am watching your car for you" LOL

dude, my point is to the contrary, Chinese never have agenda but only good will, right??

You just stated in two minutes what most Pakistanis and Indians alike will never realize in a lifetime.

Let us not be naive though because the same applies to America. It would be our best case scenario if India and China kill each other as well.

What do you think America is doing in Pakistan today ? As much as i'm fond of Pakistan and Pakistani's i don't believe that China should go to war for any other nation then China. If Americans wants to get involved in other people's conflicts and wars around the world then thats their business.

The truth is those drone strikes were started under Musharaff's watch and they have continued under this current Pak government. If it were me however my foreign policy as US President would be different and I have stated countless times how horrible US foreign policy has become.

Nixon asked you guys to move a couple of tanks just to distract the Indians, you could not even do that. So much for friendship....

Back
Top Bottom