What's new

China omits India, Pak from 72-hour visa free travel

Except you of course. :P

Only because since I am born and raised in the US we are taught in school not to take anything at face value. My realization makes no difference of course since I live in the US, meanwhile the Pakistanis in Pakistan will keep speaking about "friendship".

Nah, it's easy to accept. Security comes first.
I mean even though most on this forum consider china an ally, there are enough trouble makers here

How about the people who are not about trouble makers? How about you? You would have to wait in line for a visa to be approved while thousands of westerners walk past you, just because you might be a "trouble maker".

China will not help Pakistan in the future either and the sooner Pakistanis realize this the better. The Godless CCP is an enemy not just to Pakistan but to much of the world.

From reading your posts, I always knew that our Atheism was the main issue. For someone as religious as yourself this is understandable.

Oh it is there, it is just not as widespread. I have been approached by Chinese here in the states who say, "oh our countries are best friends, brothers" upon learning my family is from Pakistan. The friendship on the people to people basis is there, it is just on the government level where it is full of sht.

So you you're self admit contrary to all the haters of the China Pakistan relationship on this forum, that the Chinese and Pakistani people do have a affinity with each other. And as far as the political friendship of the two nations is concerned why are you so worked up about a visa arrangement while China has brazed sanctions to help Pakistan gain nuclear technology just on another thread on this forum. You have to keep things into perspective.

So you you're self admit contrary to all the haters of the China Pakistan relationship on this forum, that the Chinese and Pakistani people do have a affinity with each other. And as far as the political friendship of the two nations is concerned why are you so worked up about a visa arrangement while China has brazed sanctions to help Pakistan gain nuclear technology just on another thread on this forum. You have to keep things into perspective.

technology????u mean the recent one which u.s fined ur firm for???:p:lol:

I have stated many times I have no problems with the Chinese people, just the government and the fact that Pakistanis feel that China will bail them out left and right. The truth is your government just uses Pakistan to leverage India and keep them occupied on their Western flank.

From reading your posts, I always knew that our Atheism was the main issue. For someone as religious as yourself this is understandable.

Not really my best friend is an atheist Ecuadorian so that is not really the issue. As for my comment that is how most people refer to communists around here "Godless commies" LOL. We actually spoke about this on another thread already, I think you may have forgotten.

Not really my best friend is an atheist Ecuadorian so that is not really the issue. As for my comment that is how most people refer to communists around here "Godless commies" LOL. We actually spoke about this on another thread already, I think you may have forgotten.

No, I remember our conversation quite clearly. :no:

:partay: for indians i can understand but no for '' friendship higher then mountain deeper then ocean '' too? :cry:

How about the people who are not about trouble makers? How about you? You would have to wait in line for a visa to be approved while thousands of westerners walk past you, just because you might be a "trouble maker".
We face this the world over, my country mates have done enough to justify it. I know how it feels, why only talk about china? Other allies and enemies alike treat us this way, we've brought this upon ourself we have no but ourselves to blame

:partay: for indians i can understand but no for '' friendship higher then mountain deeper then ocean '' too? :cry:

Nah, the whole world considers us brown people savages.

We face this the world over, my country mates have done enough to justify it. I know how it feels, why only talk about china? Other allies and enemies alike treat us this way, we've brought this upon ourself we have no but ourselves to blame

Nah, the whole world considers us brown people savages.

We are talking about China because this thread is about China. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom