What's new

China launches third orbiter for indigenous global satellite navigation system

“我们看印度呢,也不要犯同样错误,用我们的模式去套,那样会离事实越来越远,不便于作出正确的判断。”
。。。。。漏虾

On second thought, I should translate the above out of respect to our hosts:

According to one rather prolific "honcho shrimp", if the Chinese don't think the American or "Western" model necessarily works for China in all arenas, then there is no reason to expect the "Chinese model" would work for India.

To think otherwise will lead one further and further away from being able to reach the "right conclusion".

Yes, the Indian media and government organs are habitually "boisterous" - we are used to that. In the end, that's a sign of the times. The Chinese press are full of froth, too (Sina is but one one example).

The difference is often in degrees ...

And both are junior partners in more things than not. These are still the inescapable "facts on the ground".

“我们看印度呢,也不要犯同样错误,用我们的模式去套,那样会离事实越来越远,不便于作出正确的判断。”
。。。。。漏虾

说的不错:tup:
不过如果光从这个坛子的印度朋友的表现来看真是应了欧阳修的话了:“修已认识你,你还不知修”。
坛上印度朋友什么功夫最厉害?老头练劈叉--扯蛋

我不明白你們在說 ...為使我的中國 :D

我不明白你們在說 ...為使我的中國 :D

can you please translate this into English. I do use traditional Chinese but this sentence is not completely coherent.

Please use English as this is an English forum. If you insist on using Chinese, please send me a privte email so I can translate it for you. But I would only do it if there is a real reason to use Chinese. Thanks

can you please translate this into English. I do use traditional Chinese but this sentence is not completely coherent.

Please use English as this is an English forum. If you insist on using Chinese, please send me a privte email so I can translate it for you. But I would only do it if there is a real reason to use Chinese. Thanks

Mate dont be serious i was just kidding there.. :disagree: ..I only said " i dont understand what you are saying..sorry for my chinese "

Mate dont be serious i was just kidding there.. :disagree: ..I only said " i dont understand what you are saying..sorry for my chinese "

I see. the 2nd part doesn't make sense. stop using google translator or whatever you use.

But I agree that this is an English forum and its impolite to use anything else besides English.

what part of India are youfrom anyway. I just had some good Indian food today.

I see. the 2nd part doesn't make sense. stop using google translator or whatever you use.

But I agree that this is an English forum and its impolite to use anything else besides English.

what part of India are youfrom anyway. I just had some good Indian food today.

Kerala ..Southern Tip of India..Are you going to have North Indian or South Indian food?

Kerala ..Southern Tip of India..Are you going to have North Indian or South Indian food?

They are south indian. But most Indian food here has Tandoori, Nan, which is mostly north Indian fare. I also had chicken masala, chicken taki. and some Gulab Jamun. My favorite sweets of all.

They are south indian. But most Indian food here has Tandoori, Nan, which is mostly north Indian fare. I also had chicken masala, chicken taki. and some Gulab Jamun. My favorite sweets of all.

are you from Mangalor?

Those dishes are avilable in here South India too..I also love Gulab Jamoon ..mom makes it ;)..I am from Cochin ,Manglore is about 400 kn away from here..Visit some time ..

Those dishes are avilable in here South India too..I also love Gulab Jamoon ..mom makes it ;)..I am from Cochin ,Manglore is about 400 kn away from here..Visit some time ..

Cochin is well known for its ship yards. Its where the portugese first landed in India. Prior to that, I think Chinese also visited there and left some people there, am I correct? Are you sure you don't have any Chinese blood in you? :woot:

Understand now!
The Google tranlated Chinese always make me laugh... :rofl:

Cochin is well known for its ship yards. Its where the portugese first landed in India. Prior to that, I think Chinese also visited there and left some people there, am I correct? Are you sure you don't have any Chinese blood in you? :woot:

Portugese landed here and also Arabs and Chinese came here for trade..I didnt see any Chinese decendents yet but there are some Jews and Anglo Indians here.and also there are lot of Mangloid persons from north east thanks to IT and building sector and they are not discriminated here :woot: .There is a lots of Chinese Nets here and its a famous tourist attraction.Yes Cochin is famous for the Shipyard among other things..Its the shipyard were building of the India's First Indegenious Aircraft carrier is going on..Visit some time..Kerala is known as Gods own country for its greenary and natural beauty..

And I am sure that I have only pure Indian blood on my body.. :)

Portugese landed here and also Arabs and Chinese came here for trade..I didnt see any Chinese decendents yet but there are some Jews and Anglo Indians here.and also there are lot of Mangloid persons from north east thanks to IT and building sector and they are not discriminated here :woot: .There is a lots of Chinese Nets here and its a famous tourist attraction.Yes Cochin is famous for the Shipyard among other things..Its the shipyard were building of the India's First Indegenious Aircraft carrier is going on..Visit some time..Kerala is known as Gods own country for its greenary and natural beauty..

And I am sure that I have only pure Indian blood on my body.. :)

I would love to visit India. I do not know a lot of places to visit though as I only know about Taj Mahul. I am also living in a very green area in the US. lots of rain. Snows occationally. I love Indian food and Indian people. Very nice people.

Back
Top Bottom