What's new

China launches third orbiter for indigenous global satellite navigation system

Satellite navigation systems are Great Game of Major powers - USA, Russia, China, India, EU, maybe future Brazil.

China should give free access of Satellite navigation systems to Pakistan and other friendly states for non-Military purposes.

beidou is suppose to be free access up to 10 meter resolution, while with the military and other allowed system the resolution is suppose to go up to 3 meters or something

:what:

USA and India? dude, what are you smoking?

USA has the best technology on earth while india even couldnt produce a half decent tank.

But the country that have not produced a decent tank have found water on moon and going for sun, mars, venous missions.

Lac of depth is all of your posts reflects your lac of knowledge and childish ignorance to accept Indian achievements.

India is partner in Russian GLONASS global satellite navigation system and also India is independently building IRNSS an autonomous satellite navigation system developed by Indian Space Research Organization by 2012.

But the country that have not produced a decent tank have found water on moon and going for sun, mars, venous missions.

Lac of depth is all of your posts reflects your lac of knowledge and childish ignorance to accept Indian achievements.

India is partner in Russian GLONASS global satellite navigation system and also India is independently building IRNSS an autonomous satellite navigation system developed by Indian Space Research Organization by 2012.

:rofl:
going for sun, mars, venous missions
ISRO is not global positioning system, with 8 satellites ISRO can only cover india. You indian said indian will aunch the first satellite of ISRO in 2009......Now it is 2010...
About IRNSS,,,it is a joke, there are 18 sattelites of IRNSS, indian will produce 3 of them...is this your so-called india independently building IRNSS??? and it is still on planning:rofl: By 2012? you mean you will plan it on paper by 2012??:rofl: From you, I think i can understand why indian PM talk like pissing and has eaten his words many times...Talking like these is just an indian traditional manner.:rofl:

ISRO is not global positioning system, with 8 satellites ISRO can only cover india. You indian said indian will aunch the first satellite of ISRO in 2009......Now it is 2010...
About IRNSS,,,it is a joke, there are 18 sattelites of IRNSS, indian will produce 3 of them...is this your so-called india independently building IRNSS??? and it is still on planning:rofl: By 2012? you mean you will plan it on paper by 2012??:rofl: From you, I think i can understand why indian PM talk like pissing and has eaten his words many times...Talking like these is just an indian traditional manner.:rofl:

You can have maximum of 8 smileys in a post. Why only 5.

india's plan=myth
印度的计划=神话
:partay::partay::D

The plan is bigger than LCA and tank,and it will take the same proportional time to complete.I hope they could faster

In your low level post you have shown your upbringing.

1.) India will build IRNSS 100% of its own.

2.) And partner with Russia in another separate satellite navigation system that will cover whole of the world. For this India will launch some satellites and fund the project partly and Russia will do the rest.

Don't mix the two separate things deliberately and if you don't know don't just post for the sake of posting, first learn then come here.

And don't troll or post derogatory remarks.

2.) And partner with Russia in another separate satellite navigation system that will cover whole of the world. For this India will launch some satellites and fund the project partly and Russia will do the rest.

Don't mix the two separate things deliberately and if you don't know don't just post for the sake of posting, first learn then come here.

will do this...will do that.... i'll wait till they show some progress untill then, w/e

For 2) Isn't India suppose to send some satellite up last year for the cooperation project with Russia? what happened?

I actually feel about the same thing. It appears that for India press and Indian members in here, time is no object.

Exactly. Have you noticed that they always say "India WILL do something, it WILL be the most advanced in the world, India WILL overtake China, The LCA WILL enter service..."

I am yet to see a done fact

Exactly. Have you noticed that they always say "India WILL do something, it WILL be the most advanced in the world, India WILL overtake China, The LCA WILL enter service..."

I am yet to see a done fact

When the facts are against you, the only option left is by talking your way out of it. One thing that I realized that Indians do better than Chinese, Pakistani or any other nationality in here is talking, make facts out of fiction or plans and redirecting the conversation. This is after I posted many message stating that talks are just hot air, its more important to accomplish something. I saw from the Indian forum that they are building air defence system with Israeli assistance. I believe that the only way for India to produce an indigenous system is by being a junior partner in military project. Such as finding water in the moon with US instruments onboard and produce 5th generation fighters with Russia. India's success rate on the joint ventures are very high as they are not the primary drivers of these projects.

When the facts are against you, the only option left is by talking your way out of it. One thing that I realized that Indians do better than Chinese, Pakistani or any other nationality in here is talking, make facts out of fiction or plans and redirecting the conversation. This is after I posted many message stating that talks are just hot air, its more important to accomplish something. I saw from the Indian forum that they are building air defence system with Israeli assistance. I believe that the only way for India to produce an indigenous system is by being a junior partner in military project. Such as finding water in the moon with US instruments onboard and produce 5th generation fighters with Russia. India's success rate on the joint ventures are very high as they are not the primary drivers of these projects.

“我们看印度呢,也不要犯同样错误,用我们的模式去套,那样会离事实越来越远,不便于作出正确的判断。”
。。。。。漏虾

Back
Top Bottom