What's new

China launches third orbiter for indigenous global satellite navigation system

与印度成就比较中国成就只展示您恐惧印度。

Hi friend, I suggest you to learn more about Chinese language!

Chinese language is really very amazing! I'm wondering is there any Confucius Institute in India.

:china:

与印度成就比较中国成就只展示您恐惧印度。

HaHa, little one, you dream to be a Chinese 7/24 of the week ?

May i have the honor to do a little translation for you ?

Compare Chinese's 那话儿 with Indian's 烂屄 only show Indians (二屄)

brain.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Oh my god,I 服了 you~~~:coffee:

:woot::hang2:

Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz Orz

Well do u mind keeping urself to the issue/discussion at hand...

and not indulging in criticising/degrading other's achievements and indulging in unnecessary India bashing.... is it hard to post something relevant to the topic for u....????

He is keeping himself to the topic. In fact, he is profoundly amazed, in an incredible way, by Indians' strong mouths and feeble limbs on these relevant topics.

Please, GB brother and others, let's talk in a civilized way even when dealing with the most ridiculous, severe brain-handicapped clowns/jokers/comedians...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:tup:

it appeared in the teh news today

Wednesday, January 20, 2010
BEIJING: China on Sunday launched an orbiter into space for its satellite navigation and positioning network.

It was the third orbiter that China has launched for its independent satellite navigation and positioning network, also known as Beidou or Compass system.

Xinhua news agency reported that the new satellite was launched from the Xichang satellite launch centre in south-western Sichuan province by a Long-March-III carrier rocket.

It joins the other two orbiters to form a network which will eventually have a total of 35 satellites, capable of providing global navigation service to users around the world by around 2020.

According to plan, the Beidou system will provide navigation, time signal and short message services in Asian and Pacific region around 2012.

China started to build up its own satellite navigation system to break its dependence on the US GPS system in 2000 when it sent two orbiters as a double-satellite experimental positioning system, known as the Beidou system.

The Beidou system, China’s first-generation satellite navigation and positioning network, made the country the third in the world after the US and Russia to have an independent satellite navigation system.

keep it up china:tup::tup:

与印度成就比较中国成就只展示您恐惧印度。

It seems that Indian and White American fear China more than that Chinese fear India and USA. :taz:

Satellite navigation systems are Great Game of Major powers - USA, Russia, China, India, EU, maybe future Brazil.

China should give free access of Satellite navigation systems to Pakistan and other friendly states for non-Military purposes.

Back
Top Bottom