What's new

China launches third orbiter for indigenous global satellite navigation system

I would love to visit India. I do not know a lot of places to visit though as I only know about Taj Mahul. I am also living in a very green area in the US. lots of rain. Snows occationally. I love Indian food and Indian people. Very nice people.

huh..at least a person loving :smitten: India...may ur tribe grow....

“我们看印度呢,也不要犯同样错误,用我们的模式去套,那样会离事实越来越远,不便于作出正确的判断。”
。。。。。漏虾

。。。不知道是不是我中文太差了,愣是没看懂你说啥。。。

给你改一下语法:我们看着印度呢,不要犯和印度同样的错误。

↓ This sentence like a puzzle, I cannt get your meaning...
用我们的模式去套,那样会离事实越来越远,不便于作出正确的判断。

Last edited:
。。。不知道是不是我中文太差了,愣是没看懂你说啥。。。

给你改一下语法:我们看着印度呢,不要犯和印度同样的错误。

↓ This sentence like a puzzle, I cannt get your meaning...
用我们的模式去套,那样会离事实越来越远,不便于作出正确的判断。

是不是差了点您自个儿知道。 看到了双引号没有? 我只不过是引了一句某虾的话。

原文在此

:coffee:

The plan is bigger than LCA and tank,and it will take the same proportional time to complete.I hope they could faster

Hey see your type 99 tank, is worst then t72 even see the video which we have posted , your type 99 cant even fire straight.......:rofl: Chinese best technology tank cant even fire straight and they claim about Arjun tank, at least Arjun tank fire straight:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...

Hey see your type 99 tank, is worst then t72 even see the video which we have posted , your type 99 cant even fire straight.......:rofl: Chinese best technology tank cant even fire straight and they claim about Arjun tank, at least Arjun tank fire straight:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...

Chinese technology is worse than those of Russia and USA, but far more advanced than yjat of India!

Hey see your type 99 tank, is worst then t72 even see the video which we have posted , your type 99 cant even fire straight.......:rofl: Chinese best technology tank cant even fire straight and they claim about Arjun tank, at least Arjun tank fire straight:rofl: ...

Poor guy, you are so ignorant.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/45388-china-pla-type-99-tank-inferior.html
You started this thread about type 99 for trolling china. And why dont you reply some thing on that thread??? Do you feel so ashamed to post a reply on that thread bcoz that thread just let everyone know that you are ignorant guy??:rofl::rofl: Shame on you, you even dont know what is stable gun of tanks:rofl:You lack of millitory acknowlage to come to this forum.:rofl:

Poor guy, you are so ignorant.
http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-defence/45388-china-pla-type-99-tank-inferior.html
You started this thread about type 99 for trolling china. And why dont you reply some thing on that thread??? Do you feel so ashamed to post a reply on that thread bcoz that thread just let everyone know that you are ignorant guy??:rofl::rofl: Shame on you, you even dont know what is stable gun of tanks:rofl:You lack of millitory acknowlage to come to this forum.:rofl:

ignore the troll, some countries can only dream to have type-99 cause their own tanks are worthless and the tanks they import are inferior

Back
Top Bottom