What's new

China debris threatens Indian satellites

Didn't you noticed, Your presence on Pakistani forum made it international.

That depends on how much IQ you have got, since it has been proved that I have more than you.

Since you are replying here, why don't you explain the correlation between "india has the largest constellation of satellites" and "india has the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites"? I still can't get the common sense PANDORA has suggested.

tallboy123 on the other satellite thread said.

when humans travel at Mach 7,won't it pull
high pressure and does it stop our blood from flowing some thing like
that...
even fighter jets wont go mach 4

That depends on how much IQ you have got, since it has been proved that I have more than you.

Since you are replying here, why don't you explain the correlation between "india has the largest constellation of satellites" and "india has the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites"? I still can't get the common sense PANDORA has suggested.

I said he's rèfering to Remote sensing satelites only and common sense is if you had no idea then why dint you shut ya mouth ??? Trying to oversmart huh by showing some graphical stats..

You guys have to learn how to parse Indian English.

"The IRS system is the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites for civilian use in operation today in the world."

This tells me right away India doesn't even have the most number of remote sensing satellites. I'm pretty sure the real winner is the US. The key Indian fibbing words are: "constellation", "civilian" and "operation today".

They might as well say India leads the world in satellites made in Bangalore by vegetarians.

You guys have to learn how to parse Indian English.

"The IRS system is the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites for civilian use in operation today in the world."

This tells me right away India doesn't even have the most number of remote sensing satellites. I'm pretty sure the real winner is the US. The key Indian fibbing words are: "constellation", "civilian" and "operation today".

They might as well say India leads the world in satellites made in Bangalore by vegetarians.

yep!!!! only vegetarian not some noodle eating taking gibberish jibes here ,you know about whom am talking about .........................

yep!!!! only vegetarian not some noodle eating taking gibberish jibes here ,you know about whom am talking about .........................

Not to go off topic, but I'm told Indians have a lot of rice noodle desert dishes.

Not to go off topic, but I'm told Indians have a lot of rice noodle desert dishes.

no!! no!! my friend we just love steam rice with sambar:partay:
here is your south Indian thali :lol:
daikon-sambar-and-rice-538x404.jpg

Damn u guys made me hungry........ ive got to eat tht cheese cake "hiding" in my fridge.

Back
Top Bottom