What's new

China debris threatens Indian satellites

I know what the article is about, but that does not matter anymore. Because the discussion has shifted to "if India has the most satellites in space" the moment an Indian member tried to controvert the fact India doesn't have the most satellites in space.

Therefore, I am asking you this question one more time.

Do you agree that India lags behind US and Russia when it comes to the amounts of satellites orbitting the earth?

obviously, we lagging behind US AND RUSSIA in terms of number of satellites but that's an offtopic BUT we are also leading in number of Remote sensing satellites which is ontopic .Stay on course

REMEMBER THERE'S A TERM CALLED COMMON SENSE ??? you could raised the same with soft words ...
so whats wrong with it, if i called you an amateur ??? :coffee:

What common sense? Common sense like when an Indian says "india has the largest constellation of satellites', he means "india has the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites"?

obviously, we lagging behind US AND RUSSIA in terms of number of satellites but that's an offtopic BUT we are also leading in number of Remote sensing satellites which is ontopic .Stay on course

You stay on course.

No one has been interested in the number of Remote sensing satellites except an Indian fellow brought it up to counter my claim of India lagging behind US and Russia in terms of number of satellites.

And no one has ever disputed your claim that India is leading in the number of Remote sensing satellites, I am wondering what is the point of being so anxious to prove that?

leave it guys chinese has got lot of iq and misterme has got exceptional iq...:lol:
the fact is they are paranoid on our achievements...
Yes you have to burn...
we'll build our capabiliter and your comments does.nt matter..burn

You stay on course.

No one has been interested in the number of Remote sensing satellites except an Indian fellow brought it up to counter my claim of India lagging behind US and Russia in terms of number of satellites.

And no one has ever disputed your claim that India is leading in the number of Remote sensing satellites, I am wondering what is the point of being so anxious to prove that?

common sense he referred to India largest remote sensing satellites because article said the same ...Now what could i do if you are one who got blind folded by patriotic feeling ???

P.S again -don't jump your gun so early :D

What common sense? Common sense like when an Indian says "india has the largest constellation of satellites', he means "india has the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites"?

yeah largest constellation of rs satellites..
you have got lot of iq..
should i expand it to you?
and i was referring to the earlier post about rs sats...

common sense he referred to India largest remote sensing satellites because article said the same ...Now what could i do if you are one who got blind folded by patriotic feeling ???

P.S again -don't jump your gun so early :D

Pleause specify what the article said.

And tell me how could people develop the common sense(based on that article) that a person is refering to Indian largest remote sensing satellites when he says "india has the largest constellation of satellites".

I am going to review the conversation between me and tallboy.

Well, US did it, China did it, and India is allowed to do it, too.

Why is there so much whining and ranting from a country who doesn't own so many satellites in the space? Indians are making much more noise than Americans and Russians. I guess that is what you are good at.

india has the largest constellation of satellites..
don't be a fool..

Any non-Indian knows tallboy is refering to the Indian remote sensing satellites?

I can say 100% of people believes tallboy is claiming India has the most satellites in the space after reading the article and the argument, as long as he/she is not Indian.

yeah largest constellation of rs satellites..
you have got lot of iq..
should i expand it to you?
and i was referring to the earlier post about rs sats...

leave it guys chinese has got lot of iq and misterme has got exceptional iq...:lol:
the fact is they are paranoid on our achievements...
Yes you have to burn...
we'll build our capabiliter and your comments does.nt matter..burn

After reading your arguments, I have the confidence to say I have got more IQ than you, even if I don't have a lot of IQ.

And I do believe misterme shares the same confidence with me.

After reading your arguments, I have the confidence to say I have got more IQ than you, even if I don't have a lot of IQ.

And I do believe misterme shares the same confidence with me.

ok you have lots and lots of iq...enjoy :lol:

Indian nuclear test near Pakistan border surely endangers Pakistani life..
Why sis Pakistan did not opted for tit for tat radiation targeting of Indians?

duh it was underground nuclear test how can it endanger pakistani life :disagree:

ok you have lots and lots of iq...enjoy :lol:

That depends on how much IQ you have got, since it has been proved that I have more than you.

Since you are replying here, why don't you explain the correlation between "india has the largest constellation of satellites" and "india has the largest constellation of remote sensing satellites"? I still can't get the common sense PANDORA has suggested.

did india test offensive nuke or defence abm today??
don't go offtopic

duh it was underground nuclear test how can it endanger pakistani life :disagree:

It was tested at border with Pakistan and ever since people and ever since cattle and vegetation in near vicinity seize to exist ever since.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom