What's new

China debris threatens Indian satellites

Offcourse everybody is allowed to do it.
Everybody is allowed to fill the orbit with space debris.
Everybody is allowed fill the oceans with all knids of crap.
Everybody is even allowed to produce as much greenhouses gases as they want, without worrying about global
warming.

But it is not about being allowed, it is about being responsible.

bla bla bla, responsibility? does india have that in its dictionary? take care ur own people first then talking about responsibility!
Whinning people dont get respect from others, talk responsibility to urself and self-indulging only making ur contry a failoure.

Well, I personally don't feel anything wrong in it! That just happen and they did it cause they can.! An we all know that India is also devoloping the same capability and some even say we already posses(which i doubt!) So, who knows in future we might test our OWN ASAT..!

I said he's rèfering to Remote sensing satelites only and common sense is if you had no idea then why dint you shut ya mouth ??? Trying to oversmart huh by showing some graphical stats..

Given the context of the argument between me and tallboy, how could people get the idea he was refering to RS satellite? You are the only one who was able to get that.

So why don't you explain to me how you reached the conclsion he was refering to RS satellites?

I insist that he was claiming India has the most satellites in this post and I am gonna explain it.

Well, US did it, China did it, and India is allowed to do it, too.

Why is there so much whining and ranting from a country who doesn't own so many satellites in the space? Indians are making much more noise than Americans and Russians. I guess that is what you are good at.

In this post, my main point is India doesn't have as many satellites as US and Russia, hence India should not make that much noise. Apparently, tallboy didn't agree with that point. And he tried to controvert the "India doesn't have as many satellites as US and Russia" part in the following post.

india has the largest constellation of satellites..
don't be a fool..

In his post, he didn't specify the remote sensing satellites. And given that he was trying to counter the point that "India doesn't have as many satellites as US and Russia", I don't think he would specify it.

I believe every person who took the context into consideration could figure out he was meaning "India has the most satellites" instead of "India has the most RS satellites".

So now it is your turn to explain how did you get the idea he was refering to the RS satellites after you read the argument between me and him?

If a dacoit wants test their new bomb in a crowded area, will the police also do it in the crowded area? China wanted to do ASAT test in secret but later caught red handed. :lol: We have the capability to test ASAT but few more tests will make the space unusable. India is a responsible country not whining like you.

Another one even 'thanked' for this!!! :lol:

Show me some creditable proof and data to support what you said that inda is able to test .If not,this is the most funny joke in 2011:yahoo:

Show me some creditable proof and data to support what you said that inda is able to test .If not,this is the most funny joke in 2011:yahoo:

india have capability to do so,we need just to integrate the systems.
just find out the comments of drdo chief.
here in SAsia,even small step will lead to unstoppable arms race.
just read out the comments of israeli's who also says that india have this tech.

India can test it because they say they can. They have no need to prove it. If they have to, then they do not have one...
Or maybe "have the capability" means they are negotiating with the Russians for some hardware to do it. Russians want more money than they are willing to pay. Once they pay up, then they will show that they can test it.

india have capability to do so,we need just to integrate the systems.
just find out the comments of drdo chief.
here in SAsia,even small step will lead to unstoppable arms race.
just read out the comments of israeli's who also says that india have this tech.

I am now laughing with what you wirtten above.What a joke,do you belive that i have been met with my allien friend come from mars?We(human being) only trust the proof, show us wth the test or data,no one will trust by what he said.Otherwise,dont say you are capable to do this do that.This will be a shame for yourself.

He was talking about remote sensing sattelites

But Tallboy123 change it to all satellite. Its just one person "Tallboy123" make outrageous bragging that look totally foolish, others base on what he said as what Indians in here claims . Other Indians and jump in and start to clarify that the statement "India has the most satellite" was being misunderstood. It is "remote sensing satellite" This is all caused by one persona making outrageous cliams. Which creates several pages of back and forth accusations.

The most funny joke is already made by BATMAN, according to him, Most of the Indians working abroad are RAW agents. :lol:

BTW do one thing, try google and get some info and learn if you don't than I will give you the 'creditable proof'. lol

I am now laughing with what you wirtten above.What a joke,do you belive that i have been met with my allien friend come from mars?We(human being) only trust the proof, show us wth the test or data,no one will trust by what he said.Otherwise,dont say you are capable to do this do that.This will be a shame for yourself.

i dont bet my life on ur post,whether laugh or not,i dont care.
clear thing is that,india dont want to get in between usa and china.
u.s wants to drag india in it and took off sanctions from critical missile tech this year.
by testing now,india dont want to derail the relations more with china coz we are not enough strong to fight with them.i dont hesitate to say this.
it will take 7-8 yrs more to be in that position.

here in south asia,every missile test gives message to the neighbors and u r talking about to test AS weapon.which will create blunder here.
if india does so,from next day,china will start to help pakistan in this.which india dont want....

understand it or not,i dont care

DRDO to shoot down missile at 150 km altitude - India News - IBNLive
The altitude mentioned is approximately the start of LEO for satellites. So the capability IS there. And you will see it in the near future. Furthermore, the SM 3 BMD has been around since '03. The USA only ised it in an ASAT role in '08. That the capability exists does not depend on whether a test has taken place

DRDO to shoot down missile at 150 km altitude - India News - IBNLive
The altitude mentioned is approximately the start of LEO for satellites. So the capability IS there. And you will see it in the near future. Furthermore, the SM 3 BMD has been around since '03. The USA only ised it in an ASAT role in '08. That the capability exists does not depend on whether a test has taken place

US has shot down satellites since the 80s so we knew they had the capability well before hand. They only tested SM 3s on satellites now.

India has no such precedence.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom