What's new

China debris threatens Indian satellites

Its only can be say that india is DEVELOPING ,well,you know the different?It haven't success and tested.BTW,i forget which indian members here said india are responsible and will not develop the ASAT system/test??

i read in recent interview in which chief said that we did perform test and we need to assemble the pieces.
and we are ready to test it any time according to govt wish.

indian member may be saying that india wont have missile with range greater than 6000km,this may hurt europe and usa.

Yeah,drdo has the tech/some tech/knowledge required for this test.BUT,this does not mean you are ALREADY ABLE TO DO IT. Take for some example,China/Russia have the technology to send their satelite to the moon,but it does not mean they ALREADY able to send a man landing on the moon.Get it?

sending satellites to moon and man are very different. Sending manned vehicles to moon require a rocket like the saturn 5.

Yeah,drdo has the tech/some tech/knowledge required for this test.BUT,this does not mean you are ALREADY ABLE TO DO IT. Take for some example,China/Russia have the technology to send their satelite to the moon,but it does not mean they ALREADY able to send a man landing on the moon.Get it?

Err.. both of them HAVE sent orbiters to the moon. And both of them, inface even India are going to send manned missions in the near future. (I believe the chinese one is going to be the first one)

Err.. both of them HAVE sent orbiters to the moon. And both of them, inface even India are going to send manned missions in the near future. (I believe the chinese one is going to be the first one)

Neither China or India are getting men on the moon anytime soon.

i read in recent interview in which chief said that we did perform test and we need to assemble the pieces.
and we are ready to test it any time according to govt wish.

indian member may be saying that india wont have missile with range greater than 6000km,this may hurt europe and usa.

Thats like saying China shouldn't have 15,000 Km missiles because it might hurt Pakistan. Its a poor excuse.

Thats like saying China shouldn't have 15,000 Km missiles because it might hurt Pakistan. Its a poor excuse.

BWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhH

usa lifted sanctions from india on critical missile tech this year.
u need to do home work on few geo political issues.

this sanctions are lifted on the conditions among them one is that ,india wont work on missile range which can reach usa,even some european nations expresses concern on this.
policies work on give n take.do u think usa provide any thing in free to any nation...???

and regarding to pak,u dont need 15000km range missile,150 km is enough:D

if ur not a fool,check the comments after that post..
if u did not check then ur a fool

oh my gaga,you are definately a foolish troll.Dont trust what I said???Then you may to keep your life goes on with your foolishness and stupid way of thinking and talking.Thats it.:tdown:

oh my gaga,you are definately a foolish troll.Dont trust what I said???Then you may to keep your life goes on with your foolishness and stupid way of thinking and talking.Thats it.:tdown:
:lol:
after checking the post,u came to know ur a fool..
so trying to escape...???:rofl:

15-20 years from now is pretty soon. Check the plans. Although the new renewed US moon missions seem to be the most well planned.

China has 25 tons payload for latest cyro rockets. Need at least 150 tons

India does not have indigenous cyro rockets and russian attempts to make 150 ton range have failed.

US is the only country capable of sending man to moon in next 10-20 years.

this sanctions are lifted on the conditions among them one is that ,india wont work on missile range which can reach usa,even some european nations expresses concern on this.
policies work on give n take.do u think usa provide any thing in free to any nation...???

well,i will take note by what you said.Times will prove it,its better say india is not able to develop a long range missile to reach usa/europe now,this will prove if india develop their long range missile to reach usa etc in the future.

Critical missile technology for ICBMs or AAMs? There is a large difference.

China has 25 tons payload for latest cyro rockets. Need at least 150 tons

India does not have indigenous cyro rockets and russian attempts to make 150 ton range have failed.

US is the only country capable of sending man to moon in next 10-20 years.

US sent man to moon in 1969

Back
Top Bottom