What's new

China debris threatens Indian satellites

:lol:
after checking the post,u came to know ur a fool..
so trying to escape...???:rofl:

you know what?You are just a joker without any real life success and try to get satisfy by trolling on the internet.My last advise for you,go join some party and know more friends but not 24hours lifeless face on the computer screen .Your ROFL show your lonelyness.Thats it.:cheesy:

well,i will take note by what you said.Times will prove it,its better say india is not able to develop a long range missile to reach usa/europe now,this will prove if india develop their long range missile to reach usa etc in the future.

i will give u more hint...

india agreed on this point that china will remain the enemy no 1,and more things were also included in that article in which vote against iran was included
that was not indian source,it was written in some american paper.

and it was also in news that india working with u.s firms on missile based tech from few years.
and one israeli article also mentioned this,india have this tech.
let see the future:D

i will give u more hint...

india agreed on this point that china will remain the enemy no 1,and more things were also included in that article in which vote against iran was included
that was not indian source,it was written in some american paper.

and it was also in news that india working with u.s firms on missile based tech from few years.
and one israeli article also mentioned this,india have this tech.
let see the future:D

What kind of missile tech? could you specify please.

you know what?You are just a joker without any real life success and try to get satisfy by trolling on the internet.My last advise for you,go join some party and know more friends but not 24hours lifeless face on the computer screen .Your ROFL show your lonelyness.Thats it.:cheesy:

Personal attacks post reported
:lol: only trolls like u attack personally..

Good,so if someone who calls others FOOL is NOT a PERSONAL ATTACK??? I wonder how the way of your mind thinking???

Did u say just that...??
Let the mod of this forum decide...
Any Indian buddy's if u feel his post was a personal attack ,please report it...

Awww.. Story of your life?

ur second post in the thread...
was a personal attack

Because you saying others fool by providing a wrong fact.So ,im asking you sure or not.Will that be a personal attack?Well,maybe the way of thinking between us have kind of different.BTW,you are the one started first the personal attack!

yeah,just show me the data /report/proof that indian are able to test asat.im waiting for it.

Watch this from 2:33 minutes... What DRDO chief and Agni missile project director say....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom