What's new

China debris threatens Indian satellites

The most funny joke is already made by BATMAN, according to him, Most of the Indians working abroad are RAW agents. :lol:

BTW do one thing, try google and get some info and learn if you don't than I will give you the 'creditable proof'. lol

yeah,just show me the data /report/proof that indian are able to test asat.im waiting for it.

US has shot down satellites since the 80s so we knew they had the capability well before hand. They only tested SM 3s on satellites now.

India has no such precedence.

That's not what I implied did I? What I meant was that did you only believe the US that the SM3 was ASAT capable AFTER they tested it?

i dont bet my life on ur post,whether laugh or not,i dont care.
clear thing is that,india dont want to get in between usa and china.
u.s wants to drag india in it and took off sanctions from critical missile tech this year.
by testing now,india dont want to derail the relations more with china coz we are not enough strong to fight with them.i dont hesitate to say this.
it will take 7-8 yrs more to be in that position.

here in south asia,every missile test gives message to the neighbors and u r talking about to test AS weapon.which will create blunder here.
if india does so,from next day,china will start to help pakistan in this.which india dont want....

understand it or not,i dont care

How you know the chna will help pakistan in this section?Wait,do you able to predict the future?BTW,you still haven't show me proof,thanks.

yeah,just show me the data /report/proof that indian are able to test asat.im waiting for it.

Yeah they just keep the data posted on drdo's facebook page so malaysian dudes can be satisfied.

Its possible that India can shoot down satellites. But we do not know for sure because it has not been tested. Its like China has the capability to destroy a carrier with a BM 3KM away, but it has never been tested. I would say that destroy a maneuvering carrier 3KM away is a more challenging issue and should be tested.

Its possible that India can shoot down satellites. But we do not know for sure because it has not been tested. Its like China has the capability to destroy a carrier with a BM 3KM away, but it has never been tested. I would say that destroy a maneuvering carrier 3KM away is a more challenging issue and should be tested.

3000KM you mean and we have no carrier to test it on.

DRDO to shoot down missile at 150 km altitude - India News - IBNLive
The altitude mentioned is approximately the start of LEO for satellites. So the capability IS there. And you will see it in the near future. Furthermore, the SM 3 BMD has been around since '03. The USA only ised it in an ASAT role in '08. That the capability exists does not depend on whether a test has taken place

From what i know from this news,this news said drdo is PLANNING to shoot down ,right? So it is haven't happen.This will not be a crditable proof that india are able to test asat.More proof please,thanks.

From what i know from this news,this news said drdo is PLANNING to shoot down ,right? So it is haven't happen.This will not be a crditable proof that india are able to test asat.More proof please,thanks.

Planning this year itself. Doesn't that imply we have the tech? I mean who the fruck would've believed me 4 years ago when I said India is gonna develop a BMD program capable of taking ballistic missiles out at 80k altitudes?

Planning this year itself. Doesn't that imply we have the tech? I mean who the fruck would've believed me 4 years ago when I said India is gonna develop a BMD program capable of taking ballistic missiles out at 80k altitudes?

Yeah,drdo has the tech/some tech/knowledge required for this test.BUT,this does not mean you are ALREADY ABLE TO DO IT. Take for some example,China/Russia have the technology to send their satelite to the moon,but it does not mean they ALREADY able to send a man landing on the moon.Get it?

Until it happens there is no proof. That is how the world works.

Fine by me. I only have to wait a few months to silence the naysayers. Our defence industry moved out of being Pakistan centric years ago. It is only natural that to take on a country like China we're gonna need BMDs/ASATs

Back
Top Bottom