What's new

China backs Pakistan govt after Osama bin Laden's death

Rather let Pakistan & India slug fest it out ,both started a conflict both can end it ,China just supplies the weapons to pak same as Russia supplies to India :coffee:

Rather let Pakistan & India slug fest it out ,both started a conflict both can end it ,China just supplies the weapons to pak same as Russia supplies to India :coffee:

good for you mate..do that as long as you can at the expense of Indians hating you.

PS: I know Chinese could care less.

Whats your prob hater what all of the sudden you lost sleep and got a itch up your rear act decent you are a guest here.

ya i know, i prefer that other dude with the cool hair.

but china doesn't make a habit of meddling in the internal affairs of other countries.

Wtf has this thread to do with india..?trollers please stick to topic..

Do you know what is an even bigger joke?

Indians asking us for help again... :rofl:

India, the same country that has hosted our biggest separatist group for over half a century.

Yet they keep whining to us for help. Infrastructure help, help with getting a UNSC permanent seat, blah blah blah. And now this BS about Mumbai as well.

If the Kashmiris are terrorists, so are the Tibetans being sheltered in india.

All kashmiris are not terrorists,even the separatists like syed geelani or yasseen malik(who live in india and work for freedom of kashmir)..Only the ones like let,jem etc who uses violence as means for attaining political objectives are considered terrorists.

Burn baby burn...

1. Pakistan makes nukes
2. Pakistan smuggles rocket tech
3. Pakistan profiltrates nuke tech
4. Pakistan runs covert terrorist camps
5. Pakistan sends talibans in Afghanistan to kill collation forces.
6. Pakistan sends terrorist deep into Mumbai and they have a field day shooting out!
7. Pakistan tests rockets and weapons
8. Pakistan buys dozens of f-16 and get tons of toys as US millitary assitance
9. Pakistan get billions in aid to train some freedom fighters against India.
10. Pakistan openly fiddles in Kashmir!

And what was the result of all this idiotic policies?some 35000 citizens dead in terror attacks, bomb blasts by your own dear citizens almost every single day-in mosques,markets,shrines....etc ,economy in shambles,drones killing whoever they want-giving rats a$$ to your soveriegnity...you must be really proud.

I fail to see when Tibetans attacked China disturbing its peace. If you can't say then STFU.

PS: Bangladeshis were sheltered in India in 1971..millions of them and ya they must be terrorists too..aren't they?

Chinese don't seem to give a rats about 1962 heck India isn't even reported in Chinese news while Indians iv met have a grudge against China, every Indian article on china is that it's building it's military and backing Pakistan really sad Obsessed with china seems to be the cue

That's because 1962 was 49 years ago.

I fail to see when Tibetans attacked China disturbing its peace. If you can't say then STFU.

PS: Bangladeshis were sheltered in India in 1971..millions of them and ya they must be terrorists too..aren't they?

Then you really need to study some history.

WWII:
When Japan invaded China, Tibet saw this as a chance, staged a violent rebellion, and broke away from the rest of China. During the war, they sabotaged China's military efforts to defend itself from Japan. Essentially, it aided the Japanese in killing 50 million soldiers and civilians.

1950s:
Tibet refused to be returned to China after WWII, even when other states did. It also maintained its own military.

1959:
They staged a violent uprising, killing thousands.

2000s:
If you had read the news, you would know that Tibetans killing Han civilians and burning down shops is not exactly what you would call "peaceful".

A friend is one who criticizes and advices when you take a wrong path . not encourage you to continue. Pakistanis themselves have come to realize of their army and government's double dealings. Such statements by China only shows how its sincerity.

Then you really need to study some history.

WWII:
When Japan invaded China, Tibet saw this as a chance, staged a violent rebellion, and broke away from the rest of China. During the war, they sabotaged China's military efforts to defend itself from Japan. Essentially, it aided the Japanese in killing 50 million soldiers and civilians.

1950s:
Tibet refused to be returned to China after WWII, even when other states did. It also maintained its own military.

1959:
They staged a violent uprising, killing thousands.

2000s:
If you had read the news, you would know that Tibetans killing Han civilians and burning down shops is not exactly what you would call "peaceful".

1959 is too ancient to even discuss. Coming to 2000's tell me were they Indian Tibetans? Were the attacks planned in India too? What charge did China leveled against us?

A friend is one who criticizes and advices when you take a wrong path.

No, a friend is someone who accepts you for who you are.

Not someone who tries to change you into something more acceptable to them.

Anyway, China's policy is non-interference in internal affairs. But we do try to help out in economic (i.e. non-political) matters, by helping with infrastructure construction, and with their energy needs, i.e. dams and nuclear reactors.

No, a friend is someone who accepts you for who you are.

Not someone who tries to change you into something more acceptable to them.

Anyway, China's policy is non-interference in internal affairs.

Would you still be their friends if they are harming peace in your country? Would you condone terrorist attacks by non state actors if they were to happen to your country?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom