What's new

China and India partners not opponents: Chinese premier

You mean for you democracy is caste demo crazy? You mean for you democracy is having right to be untouchable, to be poor, to be starving to dead??? You mean democracy is that you just have 45million people can conect internet??:rofl::rofl:You mean democracy is that you are world biggest corrupt country??? You mean democracy is that your polician can play 3P with infancy girls???? Wow what a good democracy in india:rofl:

As already said, for you Democracy is a crap.

You can have your own defination of democracy and can also sleep with it.

Just searching for Dalai Lama photos in Google images, can you do it in China.

As already said, for you Democracy is a crap.

You can have your own defination of democracy and can also sleep with it.

Just searching for Dalai Lama photos in Google images, can you do it in China.

Why should i search a sh@it??? It is discusting to see a sh@it.:rofl:
And for india democracy is poor, be under starving, be untouchable.:rofl::rofl:

Yeh we have starving and untouchable peoples, but still they can vote the leader of their choice.

What about you.

Have you ever heard "tiananmen square".

Just chill buddy.

LAAL SALAAM TO PLA.

I think its better if the growth is slow in India.......Unlike ...China...where millions are killed in the name of Progress:

1. 8,427,000 Victims: The Totalization Period
  2. 7,474,000 Victims: Collectivization and "The Great Leap Forward"
  3. 10,729,000 Victims: The Great Famine and Retrenchment Period
  4. 7,731,000 Victims: The "Cultural Revolution"
  5. 874,000 Victims: Liberalization

I will give you the e links as well....but I doubt your Chinese Censorship would let you open these links

China's Bloody Century

The total for the communist democide before and after Mao took over the mainland is thus 3,446,000 + 35,226,000 + 38,000,000 = 76,692,000, or to round off, 77,000,000 murdered. This is now in line with the 65 million toll estimated for China in the Black Book of Communism, and Chang and Halliday's estimate of "well over 70 million."

Hawaii Reporter: Hawaii Reporter

I think its better if the growth is slow in India.......Unlike ...China...where millions are killed in the name of Progress:

1. 8,427,000 Victims: The Totalization Period
  2. 7,474,000 Victims: Collectivization and "The Great Leap Forward"
  3. 10,729,000 Victims: The Great Famine and Retrenchment Period
  4. 7,731,000 Victims: The "Cultural Revolution"
  5. 874,000 Victims: Liberalization

I will give you the e links as well....but I doubt your Chinese Censorship would let you open these links

China's Bloody Century

The total for the communist democide before and after Mao took over the mainland is thus 3,446,000 + 35,226,000 + 38,000,000 = 76,692,000, or to round off, 77,000,000 murdered. This is now in line with the 65 million toll estimated for China in the Black Book of Communism, and Chang and Halliday's estimate of "well over 70 million."

Hawaii Reporter: Hawaii Reporter

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Using a anti-china blog as your source? Oh,my god, If i open a blog and say indian is wild animal do you even believe it??:rofl::rofl::rofl:Buddy,Plz, Be matral.
For me personally, that i can open links about indian wet dream and caste-democracy and untouchable indian and some AV about indian polician playing 3P with infancy girl, that is enough.

Using a anti-china blog as your source? Oh,my god, If i open a blog and say indian is wild animal do you even believe it??:rofl::rofl::rofl:Buddy,Plz, Be matral

Denial....oh sweet denial......

b7c2fdaaada6527ba2655dd18ff21b95.gif

dbb9570d9f2971d5fde710b8df693403.gif

Last edited:
It is time to sleep, and I will show you some indian baby death rate, death rate coused by starving...and HIV ,carrying rate, HIV death rate and etc...to you tommorrow. I think you will enjoin it.:rofl::rofl:

India and china is opponents. The gainer is america. The more china provokes india the more india and america gets close to each other. Am glad and happy knowing after obama's china visit the things changed alot. Now america back showing its power and showing china what's america's intend. India and america both will benefit by it. This thread useless. India and china not partners and never will be.

Using a anti-china blog as your source? Oh,my god, If i open a blog and say indian is wild animal do you even believe it??:rofl::rofl::rofl:Buddy,Plz, Be matral.
For me personally, that i can open links about indian wet dream and caste-democracy and untouchable indian and some AV about indian polician playing 3P with infancy girl, that is enough.

You mean to say, their is no religious descrimination, no rape, no sex in china.

@greyboy keep it up.

It is time to sleep, and I will show you some indian baby death rate, death rate coused by starving...and HIV ,carrying rate, HIV death rate and etc...to you tommorrow. I think you will enjoin it.:rofl::rofl:

A gaya aukat pe.......I knew this is the only thing you could come up with......

This is what you do...run away when confronted....but you love to throw numbers on others......

But let me remind you....the numbers you will throw at me are our shortcomings... .and not of the murders committed by Government.....

We will get rid of our shortcomings soon....but how will you get rid of your murderer regime...that keeps you in dark about anything and everything.

Using a anti-china blog as your source? Oh,my god, If i open a blog and say indian is wild animal do you even believe it??:rofl::rofl::rofl:Buddy,Plz, Be matral

Brother, lets give him a little reality check, OK ?

World Vision India: ?Six million preventable child deaths ? the biggest child rights violation...a silent emergency November 2009

Maternal height linked to child deaths in India | Global Industries | Health & Drugs | Reuters
Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:06pm BST

Their report, published in this week's Journal of the American Medical Association, said that more than 2 million children younger than 5 years old died in India in 2006.

This is more than in any other country, accounting for about one in four childhood deaths worldwide, according to United Nations data.

Soft killing of Indian children continue every single year, and you are
talking about cruety of China

Who are responsible for this ?:china:

Brother, lets give him a little reality check, OK ?

World Vision India: ?Six million preventable child deaths ? the biggest child rights violation...a silent emergency November 2009

Maternal height linked to child deaths in India | Global Industries | Health & Drugs | Reuters
Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:06pm BST

Their report, published in this week's Journal of the American Medical Association, said that more than 2 million children younger than 5 years old died in India in 2006.

This is more than in any other country, accounting for about one in four childhood deaths worldwide, according to United Nations data.

Who are responsible for this ?:china:

refer post number 44.......Mr Genius....

Back
Top Bottom