What's new

China and India partners not opponents: Chinese premier

recent one was copenhagen

nobody was even able to stop us

take a leaf out of it guys

As our PM rightly said, we are in the favour of peaceful rising of China as a super power.

No, it was published in the mouthpiece site of China
However India should not give too much importance to this news.

China, India not opponents but partners: Chinese Premier - People's Daily Online
58b9999f067653c17e55ba62392f75ca.jpg

Chinese didnot give any importance to this news...
Polician say these things just like saying hello, no more further meaning.:chilli:

Is it so, well you broke my heart, we are dying for friendship with China, though we have good relations with TIBET......

@greyboy, why are you behind a$$ of chinapakistan, I see you has been thanking him in almost all the posts, any particular reaon.........

Is it so, well you broke my heart, we are dying for friendship with China, though we have good relations with TIBET......

@greyboy, why are you behind a$$ of chinapakistan, I see you has been thanking him in almost all the posts, any particular reaon.........

as already told you indians, the tibet card is the last one you wanna play.

india was never a unified country, there are curently many regions seeking independence from its state, Maoists morons are fighting a civil war.

tell me what you can get by playing the tibet card?

we Chinese can finance some of the above trouble makers, give them a few Type-99 tanks, some missiles, then your central government is done.

Bcoz what i said is just what greyboy wanna say.
And, having good relations with tibet is good, just like having good relations with hongkong.:rofl::rofl: But i dout tibet and hongkong wanna have good relations with you bcoz we are chinese.:rofl::chilli:

HaHa, another jealous Indian because of thanks, here, one for you,

how about that ? happy now ?

BTW, No offence, just out of curosity, are you gay ? since i noticed

you have mention A@S in almost every single one of your post.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

india was never a unified country, there are curently many regions seeking independence from its state, Maoists morons are fighting a civil war.

we Chinese can finance some of the above trouble makers, give them a few Type-99 tanks, some missiles, then your central government is done.

Well my dear Friend, You are already doing that.

Yeh there are some region seeking Independence, because we are a DEMOCRATIC country and everyone have right of expression. We will solve it.

But I am sorry, you will never know this, for you Democracy = ****, because you can,t even search internet freely, as it is controlled by your government.

Kindly learn some history about India.
Also I assume you are reffering to Naxalite/Maoist movements. I can only say you don't have any idea about those. :)

Tanks/Missiles to them!! You made my day dear. Please go ahead.
I should inform you they are in gurilla war. I can not think how they would use tanks/missiles. Better not to post foolish post.:lol:

Chinese govt is way mature than you. They are not dependent on views fome online warriors. Similar thing fir Indian side as well.
These initiatives shows both govt are serious in resolving issues peacefully. The cooperation between them is visible in many area such as environment, trade etc.
:coffee:

Last edited:

Yeh there are some region seeking Independence, because we are a DEMOCRATIC country and everyone have right of expression. We will solve it.

But I am sorry, you will never know this, for you Democracy = ****, because you can,t even search internet freely, as it is controlled by your government.

May i have the honor to fill in the "Blanks" for you ?

India's Democracy = Caste-Democracy;

I wonder what kind of monster it produce ?

Democracy=equality and freedom + Caste System=Discrimination

base on caste= ???

You sure sounds like a fine product of India's Caste-Democracy

though HaHaHa :smitten::pakistan::china:

HaHa, another jealous Indian because of thanks, here, one for you,

how about that ? happy now ?

BTW, No offence, just out of curosity, are you gay ? since i noticed

you have mention A@S in almost every single one of your post.
:smitten::pakistan::china:

Well, I think, I had posted A@S, only once.

Me gay, well you will find out in coming days.

But, I got it now what relation you share with, Chinapakistan and why you thank him in every post.

Enjoy.......

You mean for you democracy is caste demo crazy? You mean for you democracy is having right to be untouchable, to be poor, to be starving to dead??? You mean democracy is that you just have 45million people can conect internet??:rofl::rofl:You mean democracy is that you are world biggest corrupt country??? You mean democracy is that your polician can play 3P with infancy girls???? Wow what a good democracy in india:rofl:

dfdae6e0990e3732b49233667d75d995.jpg

just look how many chinese are aginst this peace
and yet tey call us ignorants

Well, I think, I had posted A@S, only once.

Me gay, well you will find out in coming days.

But, I got it now what relation you share with, Chinapakistan and why you thank him in every post.

Enjoy.......

Hey, come on man, be grateful, i already gave you thanks,

What else you expected ? Oh no, are you hinting.........

Sorry, i am not your type though, BTW, lucky you, i heard a new law

passed in India specially for your type, congratulation for your new

freedom.:smitten::pakistan::china:

Back
Top Bottom