What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

yes and thats why China's official name is the People's Republic of China (1949) and the military's name is the People's Liberation Army. People can't oppress themselves.

you have some wrong perceptions (probably due to systematic brainwash by the enemies of China and Chinese people) about the Communist Party of China and the father of the modern Chinese nation, Mao. but you don't know without Mao, we would not have been able to talk on this forum retaining Chinese identities today, without him, there would not have been a Chinese nation state either. read more about Mao from neutral sources.

during the long march, PLA faced resistance from the mountain tribes in some regions closer to Tibet, they used poisonous arrows, but Mao's strict order was that no PLA soldier should retaliate with guns as Mao told that they were innocent people who just wanted to protect their lands from outsiders, so PLA had to take those arrows and could defend to the maximum extent, but not retaliate. such a person Mao was who sacrificed his own son Anyng during the Korean war to defend the motherland. have some respect for the guy who has made you what you are today. a very few people know about Mao.
LOL! You sound like a servant of Mao from that.

Mao was a ruthless scheming tyrant that killed millions through his idiotic economic policy. After he was forced to apologized for that mess, he made another attempt a power grab which resulted in Cultural Revolution. His evils are well documented. Deng Xiaoping would have been killed by him if it wasn't for Zhou Enlai.

Mao was a ruthless scheming tyrant that killed millions through his idiotic economic policy. After he was forced to apologized for that mess, he made another attempt a power grab which resulted in Cultural Revolution. His evils are well documented. Deng Xiaoping would have been killed by him if it wasn't for Zhou Enlai.

You said it was economic policy due to incompetence. Incompetent people can't scheme. Which is it?

You said it was economic policy due to incompetence. Incompetent people can't scheme. Which is it?
Being an economic idiot does not mean one cannot scheme for power in politics. Hitler made series of blunder as a strategist, but he was a great public speaker.

You're starting to sound like gambit. How many times do I have to say: corruption is correlated to level of economic development and not to politics. Singapore, Hong Kong. Your ability to twist arguments and not use facts, and that you have spent over 10% of your post history arguing against China's government and indirectly calling for foreign invasion of China shows that you're at least misguided, if not a downright traitor. Of course, I won't accuse you of being Indian.

EDIT

You're canadian. not a traitor. Hostile foreigner is what I mean.

Hong Kong is not a democracy nor has it ever been a democracy. The rule of law has nothing to do with democracy. Singapore has rule of law and is not a democracy. Mexico has rule of drug dealers and is a democracy.

Exactly right. :tup:

Hong Kong is not a democracy, and it has never been a democracy.

We do not elect our leaders, and we do not have "universal suffrage".

(However, we do have multi-party elections, in which we can elect around half the members of LegCo.)

I don't want a "Western-style democracy" in Hong Kong. At the end of the day, the PRC government is the one who will make the final decisions in China.

No mention of corruption? I don't know what world you live in.

Transparency International - the global coalition against corruption

6. Canada
78. China

If you can steal money without breaking a law, surely it doesn't count as stealing anymore right? So what you really mean is China should learn to steal legally so it can rank higher on an arbitrary index.

http://www.propublica.org/special/government-bailouts#tarp

Oh yeah and it's the Corruption Perceptions Index according to your link.

You're starting to sound like gambit. How many times do I have to say: corruption is correlated to level of economic development and not to politics. Singapore, Hong Kong. Your ability to twist arguments and not use facts, and that you have spent over 10% of your post history arguing against China's government and indirectly calling for foreign invasion of China shows that you're at least misguided, if not a downright traitor. Of course, I won't accuse you of being Indian.

EDIT

You're canadian. not a traitor. Hostile foreigner is what I mean.
Now you are straight up lying. Where have I called for foreign invasion of China? Being against CCP is inviting foreign invasion now? The Communist Party is not China. Only fools would think so.

If by hostile, you mean I support more people standing up to the CCP, denouncing their past crimes and demanding political freedom, then I certainly am one.

Exactly right. :tup:

Hong Kong is not a democracy, and it has never been a democracy.

We do not elect our leaders, and we do not have "universal suffrage".

(However, we do have multi-party elections, in which we can elect around half the members of LegCo.)

I don't want a "Western-style democracy" in Hong Kong. At the end of the day, the PRC government is the one who will make the final decisions in China.

Corruption and democracy do not go hand in hand. No one involved in corruption is directly elected. The policeman that takes a bribe is not elected anywhere in the world but is most visible in corruption. The Minster of Defense indicted in a major scandal is not elected anywhere in the world. Less than 0.01% of government workers in the US are elected. Almost everyone that is corrupt cannot be removed even with elections.

yeah, Mao was that, Mao was this, but to me Mao is always the father of modern Chinese nation, the builder of the PRC, a true Chinese patriot and a visionary philosopher.

I may sound like a servant of Mao, and I would be proud to be a servant of such a personality Mao, but you sound like Sam Choy. do you know who Sam Choy was?

A twenty-year-old New York City Chinese- American named Sam Choy enlisted at seventeen in the army, was sent to Vietnam, was made a cook, and found himself the target of abuse by fellow GIs, who called him "Chink" and "gook" (the term for the Vietnamese) and said he looked like the enemy. One day he took a rifle and fired warning shots at his tormenters. "By this time I was near the perimeter of the base and was thinking of joining the Viet Cong; at least they would trust me."

Choy was taken by military police, beaten, court-martialed, sentenced to eighteen months of hard labor at Fort Leaven worth. "They beat me up every day, like a time clock." He ended his interview with a New York Chinatown newspaper saying: "One thing: I want to tell all the Chinese kids that the army made me sick. They made me so sick that I can't stand it."

http://www.historyisaweapon.com/defcon1/zinnimvivi18.html

if possible, go through this American history book written by a white American Harvard University professor. man, I am not that much uneducated as you are assuming.

Now you are straight up lying. Where have I called for foreign invasion of China? Being against CCP is inviting foreign invasion now? The Communist Party is not China. Only fools would think so.

If by hostile, you mean I support more people standing up to the CCP, denouncing their past crimes and demanding political freedom, then I certainly am one.

Do it but do it rationally and objectively.

Gambit, which political party in China doesn't have past crimes? The fact is, if past crimes mean a party cannot govern then no party in China can govern. I know you're angry that we threw South Vietnam into the dirtbag of history but understand, Vietnamese live better now, and all you can do is cry from across the ocean.

If you can steal money without breaking a law, surely it doesn't count as stealing anymore right? So what you really mean is China should learn to steal legally so it can rank higher on an arbitrary index.

History of U.S. Gov’t Bailouts - ProPublica

Oh yeah and it's the Corruption Perceptions Index according to your link.
You think Canadian officials can abuse their powers the same way as Chinese ones? Without checks and balances? Without free press creeping up behind their backs? I don't know what part of Canada you're from, but apparently you're not in the same country as I.

Gambit, which political party in China doesn't have past crimes? The fact is, if past crimes mean a party cannot govern then no party in China can govern. I know you're angry that we threw South Vietnam into the dirtbag of history but understand, Vietnamese live better now, and all you can do is cry from across the ocean.
LOL, I'm gambit now? That your new trick?

You think Canadian officials can abuse their powers the same way as Chinese ones? Without checks and balances? Without free press creeping up behind their backs? I don't know what part of Canada you're from, but apparently you're not in the same country as I.

Forget it.

Back
Top Bottom