What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

How old is Jia now???

I bet you can count.

What kind of power do you think Jia really have???

It's funny when you say fewer and fewer princelings are in power. In fact, the Jia Qinlin who is slated to take over after Hu is a princeling himself. The problem is when they are arrested and tried, it's because they fell out of political favours. The CCP determines who is guilty, not the court.

I know plenty of people in China, and somehow they all got represented by CCP without ever being consulted.

I have plenty of education from CCP, listening to their crap since elementary school. Anybody who has taken political science or history would know that so called "facts" are always subjective to interpretation. You are the one that needs education if you think the CCP's political system is healthy. I also cannot take ardent supporters of CCP seriously.

So you hope what the Chinese people to do? End of the CPC's rule? Welcome to Western-backed politicians?

It is not possible, we will support the CPC. If appear crisis in the future, we will let the Maoists came to power.

I know plenty of people in China, and somehow they all got represented by CCP without ever being consulted.

I have plenty of education from CCP, listening to their crap since elementary school. Anybody who has taken political science or history would know that so called "facts" are always subjective to interpretation. You are the one that needs education if you think the CCP's political system is healthy. I also cannot take ardent supporters of CCP seriously.

If you're going to accuse them of being ignorant, you really really should learn about our system of government. Do you think the same s hit doesn't happen here?

Also you must have went to school a long time ago, I didn't receive anything in the form of political education or history.

I quoted a western source, thank you. You are not even attempting to educate yourself. People get "represented" all the damn time everywhere. It never changes and US style elections sure as hell don't change that.

Nobody denies Mao has made mistakes. The whole CCP does.

You have dragged it into another topics regarding Mao's evaluation and that should be in another thread.

As you have indicated below, I would be happy to see you really put your words into action. Do not just jump up and down here. Go ahead and do it yourself.

I've never said they were good for the country, but the manner in which the protest was put down was simply excessive. The military is used against foreign aggression, not internal control or whatever CCP wants them to do.

Mao was perfectly successful with Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution too. No wait, he isn't. No political party should be untouchable and unaccountable to proper supervision by the people. CCP even made it law that they would be the sole legitimate ruling party in China.

Nobody denies Mao has made mistakes. The whole CCP does.

You have dragged it into another topics regarding Mao's evaluation and that should be in another thread.

As you have indicated below, I would be happy to see you really put your words into action. Do not just jump up and down here. Go ahead and do it yourself.

We should hire Lee as a consultant. He's an expert at dissident management. The stupid CPC is still using caveman strategies regarding this instead of being in the 21st century. Information technology has made dissident management easier than ever.

Look you're points are all very valid and important, corruption, rubber stamping, judiciary etc, etc, (they need to be fixed) but one kind of blind adherence doesn't excuse another.

If that pride is based on oppression of the people, it might as well be empty. People provides power to the state, not the other way around.

yes and thats why China's official name is the People's Republic of China (1949) and the military's name is the People's Liberation Army. People can't oppress themselves.

you have some wrong perceptions (probably due to systematic brainwash by the enemies of China and Chinese people) about the Communist Party of China and the father of the modern Chinese nation, Mao. but you don't know without Mao, we would not have been able to talk on this forum retaining Chinese identities today, without him, there would not have been a Chinese nation state either. read more about Mao from neutral sources.

during the long march, PLA faced resistance from the mountain tribes in some regions closer to Tibet, they used poisonous arrows, but Mao's strict order was that no PLA soldier should retaliate with guns as Mao told that they were innocent people who just wanted to protect their lands from outsiders, so PLA had to take those arrows and could defend to the maximum extent, but not retaliate. such a person Mao was who sacrificed his own son Anyng during the Korean war to defend the motherland. have some respect for the guy who has made you what you are today. a very few people know about Mao.

So you hope what the Chinese people to do? End of the CPC's rule? Welcome to Western-backed politicians?

It is not possible, we will support the CPC. If appear crisis in the future, we will let the Maoists came to power.
If not CCP, then it must be a politician backed by the West right? Sounds like scare tactics by CCP to me.

The same Maoist that started the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution? You certainly have strange taste in governments.

yes and thats why China's official name is the People's Republic of China (1949) and the military's name is the People's Liberation Army. People can't oppress themselves.

you have some wrong perceptions (probably due to systematic brainwash by the enemies of China and Chinese people) about the Communist Party of China and the father of the modern Chinese nation, Mao. but you don't know without Mao, we would not have been able to talk on this forum retaining Chinese identities today, without him, there would not have been a Chinese nation state either. read more about Mao from neutral sources. during the long march, PLA faced resistance from the mountain tribes in some regions closer to Tibet, they used poisonous arrows, but Mao's strict order was that no PLA soldier should retaliate with guns as Mao told that they were innocent people who just wanted to protect their lands from outsiders, so PLA had to take those arrows and could defend to the maximum extent, but not retaliate. such a person Mao was who sacrificed his own son Anyng during the Korean war to defend the motherland. have some respect for the guy who has made you what you are today. a very few people know about Mao.

Dude you're just another SN for that Pakistani guy. Leave this alone ok? Pretty please?

If you're going to accuse them of being ignorant, you really really should learn about our system of government. Do you think the same s hit doesn't happen here?

Also you must have went to school a long time ago, I didn't receive anything in the form of political education or history.
A simple question: Does Canada have the same level of political corruption as China? How about political freedom?

I grew up in the 90's, so no not that long.

If not CCP, then it must be a politician backed by the West right? Sounds like scare tactics by CCP to me.

The same Maoist that started the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution? You certainly have strange taste in governments.

No, that's pretty much it actually. There's no moderates in China. The nationalist party is blatantly US supported, unpopular (otherwise why did it lose the war?) and incompetent, and no other party can challenge the CPC.

A simple question: Does Canada have the same level of political corruption as China? How about political freedom?

More political freedom.

No, that's pretty much it actually. There's no moderates in China. The nationalist party is blatantly US supported, unpopular (otherwise why did it lose the war?) and incompetent, and no other party can challenge the CPC.

Singapore. Hong Kong. Corruption is correlated to level of economic development and wages of government employees, not to "democracy".

Back
Top Bottom