What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

Tell that to the people of Tunisia and Egypt. I mean just because the you're going to eat less and be oppressed by the elites, you can certainly survive. Those people are so picky.

ikr

but seriously, china's economy is totally different then tunisia and egypt. most people only care about their daily lives. chinese people see their standard of living improving, so the government is popular.

Read the comments attached to the sources. It will answer all the questions you have. You are not being objective by refusing to read the sources. You are not trying to educate yourself with facts but continue with ideology. I am not discussing ideology. I am discussing facts. I am educating myself, you must also try to educate yourself. If not you have no right to talk about what is right or wrong.
No one is objective whe talking about politics and history. Claiming to be so only invites people to laugh at you. Fact is CCP killed a great number of people. Fact is CCP is an authoritarian regime. Fact is the PLA's loyalty is first with the Party, then the Chinese state.

Again you don't live in China anymore, neither of us do, we have good lives relative to the majority of Chinese still living in China, we don't get to make this decision of development or political freedom. Not our choice to make from here.
No we don't, but does not mean we should leave them hanging. Moving somewhere does not cut off your ties with your home country. Oversea Chinese have a history supporting their homeland. When you see a problem, you don't just go "hey it's the mainlander's problem now".

ikr

but seriously, china's economy is totally different then tunisia and egypt. most people only care about their daily lives. chinese people see their standard of living improving, so the government is popular.
The CCP is suppressing political freedom under the guise of economic development. They are not mutually exclusive as CCP claims.

No we don't, but does not mean we should leave them hanging. Moving somewhere does not cut off your ties with your home country. Oversea Chinese have a history supporting their homeland. When you see a problem, you don't just go "hey it's the mainlander's problem now".

No, not what I meant. What I mean is we both live in Canada and relative to the majority of Chinese people in China, we are living well. It's really just selfish for you to choose political freedom for all of China, when some of the poor people living there who might prefer development to political freedom.

No one is objective whe talking about politics and history. Claiming to be so only invites people to laugh at you. Fact is CCP killed a great number of people. Fact is CCP is an authoritarian regime. Fact is the PLA's loyalty is first with the Party, then the Chinese state.

look brother, it doesn't matter what system of govt is in China be it primitive, monarchical, feudal, authoritarian, dictatorial, modern, democratic and so and so, as long as the leaders or the system safeguards China's national pride, sovereignty and territorial integrity, as long as it proves effective in making China number one power in the whole world, as long as it retains and nourishes the Chinese identity, Chinese people have no other option than to wholeheartedly accept such system or leadership.

nothing is more important than China's national pride, sovereignty and territorial integrity, not even my own life or yours. to protect China I am always ready sacrifice my life, the most precious thing, can you? ask yourself.

No, not what I meant. What I mean is we both live in Canada and relative to the majority of Chinese people in China, we are living well. It's really just selfish for you to choose political freedom for all of China, when some of the poor people living there who might prefer development to political freedom.
You are presenting political freedom and economic development as two conflicting ideas. What's to stop a corrupt official who has patronage in high places from sucking the blood out of a poor region?

The court? Election? Monitoring agency? Oh forgot to tell you, they're all CCP owned.

The CCP is suppressing political freedom under the guise of economic development. They are not mutually exclusive as CCP claims.
hey political freedom is a bad thing.

that is my opinion.

citizens should be able to voice their concerns, but voting in leaders is a bad idea.

You do not have a moral highstand and definitly do not have the right to criticize us or our system. The government of the PRC is the representative of the people that lie within China's borders alone, and problems with this government are also the responsibility of those within the borders of China, no one else's.

You refuse to educate yourself with facts that will enable you to do superior decision making. This is not my problem. This is your problem. It is your responsibility to first educate yourself on the facts of the situation and then make a judgment. You are a Canadian, first and foremost, and we will treat you as such until you prove you can be treated elsewise. Get some education first, I can't take you seriously without that.

look brother, it doesn't matter what system of govt is in China be it primitive, monarchical, feudal, authoritarian, dictatorial, modern, democratic and so and so, as long as the leaders or the system safeguards China's national pride, sovereignty and territorial integrity, as long as it proves effective in making China number one power in the whole world, as long as it retains and nourishes the Chinese identity, Chinese people have no other option than to wholeheartedly accept such system or leadership.

nothing is more important than China's national pride, sovereignty and territorial integrity, not even my own life or yours. to protect China I am always ready sacrifice my life, the most precious thing, can you? ask yourself.
If that pride is based on oppression of the people, it might as well be empty. People provides power to the state, not the other way around.

You are presenting political freedom and economic development as two conflicting ideas. What's to stop a corrupt official who has patronage in high places from sucking the blood out of a poor region?

The court? Election? Monitoring agency? Oh forgot to tell you, they're all CCP owned.

Nothing but let me ask you, what stopped Goldman Sachs from announcing it was converting from a bank to a bank holding company 2 days before the government bail out?

Tell that to the people of Tunisia and Egypt. I mean just because the you're going to eat less and be oppressed by the elites, you can certainly survive. Those people are so picky.

1. CPC is not the only ruling party.
For example, Wan Gang, China Zhi Gong Party member, Minister of Science and Deputy Prime Minister:
_???
Whether you are CPC members, as long as you have the ability, you can get right.
But. In China, One of every ten adults is a CPC member, almost all Chinese people have relatives and friends is a CPC members.

2. There is competition within the CPC, the competition left(Maoist) and right(Deng Xiaoping sent). The Deng Xiaoping sent now hold the rights.
For example, Bo Xilai and Wang Yang.

Even the Left wing CPC have a senior official as a leader. For example --- Chongqing Mayor, Bo Xilai.
W020091229489416966151.jpg

Chongqing:
01200000000481120166729617850.jpg

the Right wing CPC leader --- Guangdong Party Secretary, Wang Yang.
20100202013437165.jpg

Guangdong:
01300000162238121029702058307.jpg

What stopped Hank Paulson from being investigated as the head of an investment bank after he took over as fed chair?

Who do you think can steal more? These people or that greedy official with patronage?

The grass is greener right?

If that pride is based on oppression of the people, it might as well be empty. People provides power to the state, not the other way around.

I don't feel oppressed. I'm accessing a "controversial" document right now. You're acting like the CPC is an individual. It is not an individual. It is 70 million individuals. These individuals also have no relation to each other, other than being CPC members. My cousin is a CPC member. He made 800 RMB a month in his first job assembling cell phones. Did being a CPC member help him? Did it let him be a super corrupt mafia criminal with loose cars and fast women? Did it even increase his standing with his boss? This is your crucial flaw in thinking. What if it wasn't called the CPC? What if it was called the National Bureaucracy? Would you still call it oppression? It's the same thing anyways.

You do not have a moral highstand and definitly do not have the right to criticize us or our system. The government of the PRC is the representative of the people that lie within China's borders alone, and problems with this government are also the responsibility of those within the borders of China, no one else's.
I know plenty of people in China, and somehow they all got represented by CCP without ever being consulted.

You refuse to educate yourself with facts that will enable you to do superior decision making. This is not my problem. This is your problem. It is your responsibility to first educate yourself on the facts of the situation and then make a judgment. You are a Canadian, first and foremost, and we will treat you as such until you prove you can be treated elsewise. Get some education first, I can't take you seriously without that.
I have plenty of education from CCP, listening to their crap since elementary school. Anybody who has taken political science or history would know that so called "facts" are always subjective to interpretation. You are the one that needs education if you think the CCP's political system is healthy. I also cannot take ardent supporters of CCP seriously.

ah, the logic of democracy. however, the flaw of democracy is the people, who are in power, are retarded.

Back
Top Bottom