What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

LOL, I'm gambit now? That your new trick?

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Same tired old rabid hatred of communism from him as from you. Won't accuse you of not being Chinese though, Gambit probably has some Chinese blood. Even if you're not physically gambit, you have his brain.

Do it but do it rationally and objectively.
What is not objective and rational? Feel free to tell me.

Is the CCP not an authoritarian regime?
Is the PLA loyal to the party first?
Is the CCP not suppressing political freedom?
Is China not ruled by an oligarchy?
Is Mao not a dictator nearly ruined China?

Is the CCP not an authoritarian regime?
Is the PLA loyal to the party first?
Is the CCP not suppressing political freedom?
Is China not ruled by an oligarchy?
Is Mao not a dictator nearly ruined China?

Grass greener....

If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Same tired old rabid hatred of communism from him as from you. Won't accuse you of not being Chinese though, Gambit probably has some Chinese blood. Even if you're not physically gambit, you have his brain.
In that case, you must be a 五毛党. Afterall, you've fit the part.

In that case, you must be a 五毛党. Afterall, you've fit the part.

你以为你值得国家花五毛钱去忽悠吗?告诉你,五毛党是用来忽悠国内的人,外国人对中国的政策没有半点影响,晓得吗?

Whatever I'm going to pretend that we have enough civilities left to agree to disagree and leave.

你以为你值得国家花五毛钱去忽悠吗?告诉你,五毛党是用来忽悠国内的人,外国人对中国的政策没有半点影响,晓得吗?
I don't know. Perhaps it's their new development in marketing.

A simple question: Does Canada have the same level of political corruption as China? How about political freedom?

I grew up in the 90's, so no not that long.

So, you're just dissatisfied with corruption?

When a country became rich from the poor, There will be money worship and corruption. Only a sound legal system and a prosperous life can solve this problem.
In history. Only one country put an end to corruption, when it in the poverty. When China led by Mao Zedong, it is poor, but no corruption.

Can you find the second example? No, The time when Western countries are poor, their corruption is more serious than we are now.
So we certainly believe that CPC can solve the problem of corruption.

For example: Singapore and the USA who is more honest?

Corruption and democracy do not go hand in hand. No one involved in corruption is directly elected. The policeman that takes a bribe is not elected anywhere in the world but is most visible in corruption. The Minster of Defense indicted in a major scandal is not elected anywhere in the world. Less than 0.01% of government workers in the US are elected. Almost everyone that is corrupt cannot be removed even with elections.

Very true. :tup:

Look at the "democratically elected" governments in India and Africa, they are rife with corruption.

The Chief Executive of Hong Kong on the other hand, is "appointed" by Beijing, not elected. Yet non-democratic Hong Kong, is one of the least corrupt places in the world.

As you said, democracy does not guarantee that there will be less corruption.

Whatever I'm going to pretend that we have enough civilities left to agree to disagree and leave.
I think I should do the same too. Don't want China to get invaded by boogeymen invented by CCP in case they lose power.

Is the CCP not an authoritarian regime? it is
Is the PLA loyal to the party first? yes
Is the CCP not suppressing political freedom? it is
Is China not ruled by an oligarchy? it is
Is Mao not a dictator nearly ruined China? mao has nothing to do with modern china

now, what is wrong with that?

I said that, we do not trust the West, we will judge for ourselves what to do.
Western media like a clown in the marketing of his poison.

I'm sorry, I'm not interested.

Mao "ruined" China? look up the economic history of the PRC. The economy grew 8% per year 1949-1976 with the exception of 1959-1961 (decline of -14%), 1967 (-20%) and 1975 (0%).

Back
Top Bottom