What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

What is not objective and rational? Feel free to tell me.

Is the CCP not an authoritarian regime?
Is the PLA loyal to the party first?
Is the CCP not suppressing political freedom?
Is China not ruled by an oligarchy?
Is Mao not a dictator nearly ruined China?

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

And what is wrong with that?
I said, we do not like the values of the West. You think is wrong, but we do not think so...

他要么是轮子要么是逗士,我才不信正常人能如此脑残。

他要么是轮子要么是逗士,我才不信正常人能如此脑残。
Funny, and I thought you're party 五毛. Looks like we don't have high opinion of one another. 脑残 are the ones defending a governmenet actively suppressing political freedom.

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
No.
Yes.

And what is wrong with that?
I said, we do not like the values of the West. You think is wrong, but we do not think so...
Hey if you want to live under an authoritarian regime where they can jail you for dissenting, go right ahead. Somehow I don't think many Chinese were given the choice to pick CCP as government.

Yuri Bezmenov (ex-KJB) on Demoralization

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years...

----

He said these AGAINST communism, but in reality, he knows that they actually describe the actions of the US. Demoralization for the intellectuals born in the 60's, 70's and early 80's who grew up in the 80's and their children influenced by them are brainwashed. This process is total, complete and irreversible. Thankfully we have removed most of them because they came out too early.

Hey if you want to live under an authoritarian regime where they can jail you for dissenting, go right ahead. Somehow I don't think many Chinese were given the choice to pick CCP as government.

No, I'm pretty sure we were. The CPC won the civil war which was not possible without the support of the majority.

Yuri Bezmenov (ex-KJB) on Demoralization

You are stuck with them. You can't get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible. To rid society of these people you need another 15 or 20 years...

----

He said these AGAINST communism, but in reality, he knows that they actually describe the actions of the US. Demoralization for the intellectuals born in the 60's, 70's and early 80's who grew up in the 80's and their children influenced by them are brainwashed. This process is total, complete and irreversible. Thankfully we have removed most of them because they came out too early.
Funny, if I was brainwashed, it would be in China since I grew up there. All that 少先队crap and praises in school for CCP is coming back to me. I think I lost my appetite.

No, I'm pretty sure we were. The CPC won the civil war which was not possible without the support of the majority.
One evil got rid of another, and you consider than victory for the people. Heh.

hey now. you have made your case. however, under the democratic system that you preach, you are the minority view on this issue here. the chinese people does not want a revolution.

kthxbye

Bull sh*t. I spent more time learning math and writing. What country and government does not try to instill patriotism? Do books in Canada tell you to hate Canada and the Canadian government?

Well, if you are so confident, you can make decisions on behalf of the Chinese people.
Paranoid...

I see you hate the Cultural Revolution. Do you know what the Red Guards of the error?
Communism? No, error is paranoid.
The world have not wrong values, only have different values.

You are just a new era of Red Guards.

the old Red Guards said: "Proletarian revolutionary!"
You said: "Western-style democracy!"

the old Red Guards said: "You are the counter-revolutionary!"
You said: "You are 五毛!"

Bull sh*t. I spent more time learning math and writing. What country and government does not try to instill patriotism? Do books in Canada tell you to hate Canada and the Canadian government?
Oh I did alot of time doing that too, with Mao's portrait looking down everytime I raise my head to check the blackboard. Instilling patriotism to country is fine and all, but to a political party? Not impressed.

Well, if you are so confident, you can make decisions on behalf of the Chinese people.
Paranoid...
I can't represent them. I can merely describe my own opinion and experiences. Last time I've checked, CCP got the country in an iron grip and dissents don't end up well.

Paranoid...

哈哈,先是被当官代表了,现在又被逗士代表了,就是中国人不能代表自己。既然都无法代表自己那就只能看政绩,而逗士的政绩与TG的根本不在一个级别上。逗士的"政绩“顶多就是当米国佬的婊子。。。不,妓女起码靠劳动吃饭并且不妨碍国家的发展,逗士靠唱衰吹牛。当然,婊子无情戏子无义,当CIA不再给这些戏子拨款的时候看他们还能蹦达几下子。

Or CPC can hire some consultants from Singapore, and use the latest in dissident management technology to suppress 逗士.

it seems they want to sent china back to the good old days when the could sell opium to them to keep them dopes up and "negotiate" "treaties" with warlords granting them "concessions"....

Paranoid...

I see you hate the Cultural Revolution. Do you know what the Red Guards of the error?
Communism? No, error is paranoid.
The world have not wrong values, only have different values.

You are just a new era of Red Guards.

the old Red Guards said: "Proletarian revolutionary!"
You said: "Western-style democracy!"

the old Red Guards said: "You are the counter-revolutionary!"
You said: "You are 五毛!"

Back
Top Bottom