What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

You can go to persuade Singaporeans to immigrate to India, for Western-style liberal.
We just need to China-style liberal.
If living standards were equal, you think a normal human being would like to live under an authoritarian regime rather than a open society?

Soviets withdrew support in 1960. Did CPC fall? Hell, did MAO fall? This proves CPC can stand on its own merits.

Mubarak lost US support. He falls. This proves he cannot stand on his own merit.
Mubarak fell because he did not have support of the military. CCP on the other hand, has the PLA as the party's security.

If living standards were equal, you think a normal human being would like to live under an authoritarian regime rather than a open society?

Of course open society.
But I would rather choose CPC, because it is capable; And I will not choose 民运, because it is incompetence and treason.

Mubarak fell because he did not have support of the military. CCP on the other hand, has the PLA as the party's security.

You just said earlier that being a CPC member doesn't give you any power. Who has the PLA as security? My cousin is a CPC member, where is his security when the boss screams at him for assembling the phones too slowly? He should be able to just call the PLA to beat his boss up! Why is he even working at assembling phones, he can just order the PLA to do it! After all he's a party member right?

How many government positions in China, and how many do these people occupy?

Ordinary Chinese people can become president, but not through the media to get the seat. You have to start from the most junior civil servants, You must through capacity and effort been promoted again and again, So he is definitely not a fool who can be president.
So USA had some good president, for example: Clinton, Bush(old)...and USA also had some bad president, for example(only my opinion): Bush(young), Obama...But the China National policy is very stable.

Wall Street can control USA gov through the media.
For example, family planning, state-owned enterprises reform, etc... these policies all can not implemented in the USA. Because selfish media will destroy it all, and USA President also did not dare to do it. But China can do it!

Also note, the % of people who hate the CPC and the membership of the CPC are almost equal. 70 million vs. 91 million. Even in a street fight it's not clear who would win. If the CPC members only had 1 supporter each (their husbands/wives) the amount of CPC + supporters is far greater than the 91 million who hate the CPC.

Of course open society.
But I would rather choose CPC, because it is capable; And I will not choose 民运, because it is incompetence and treason.
Good, at least you know political freedom is healthy for society.

Whether CCP is capable or not remains to be debated, since there aren't any competitors to compare it to.

Ordinary Chinese people can become president, but not through the media to get the seat. You have to start from the most junior civil servants, You must through capacity and effort been promoted again and again, So he is definitely not a fool who can be president.
So USA had some good president, for example: Clinton, Bush(old)...and USA also had some bad president, for example(only my opinion): Bush(young), Obama...But the China National policy is very stable.
You mean orinary Chinese people will need to have relatives and friends in high positions to promote you to positions you do not deserve. Remember the railway minister that recently got investigated? Did not even finish high school and got his position from kissing Jiang's butt.

Wall Street can control USA gov through the media.
For example, family planning, state-owned enterprises reform, etc... these policies all can not implemented in the USA. Because selfish media will destroy it all, and USA President also did not dare to do it. But China can do it!
Certainly the American media has tons of crap, but you get to pick what kind of crap you want to listen/watch.

Good, at least you know political freedom is healthy for society.

Whether CCP is capable or not remains to be debated, since there aren't any competitors to compare it to.

What compare you want to? Eloquence in the TV game?
China has compare, to compare with your ability.

For example, Bo Xilai and Wang Yang, ChongQing and GuangZhou, compare between the two.

You just said earlier that being a CPC member doesn't give you any power. Who has the PLA as security? My cousin is a CPC member, where is his security when the boss screams at him for assembling the phones too slowly? He should be able to just call the PLA to beat his boss up! Why is he even working at assembling phones, he can just order the PLA to do it! After all he's a party member right?
That's because your cousin hasn't butt kissed his way into the poliburo yet.

You mean orinary Chinese people will need to have relatives and friends in high positions to promote you to positions you do not deserve. Remember the railway minister that recently got investigated? Did not even finish high school and got his position from kissing Jiang's butt.

Certainly the American media has tons of crap, but you get to pick what kind of crap you want to listen/watch.

How dare you talk about the former minister that way? He worked his way up by being in the railroad system all his life, long before Jiang was anywhere close to being in power. He started as a technician and crawled his way up to being minister. It's far better than the CEO of China Nuclear Corp, college educated and sold the country out to France!

That's because your cousin hasn't butt kissed his way into the poliburo yet.

That means that CPC itself has no power and membership in the CPC means nothing. It also means that the CPC being the government or not is irrelevant to our discussion on corruption and independent judiciary.

Yes, the railway minister is a scandal. Does that mean CPC not good job? No!

When a country became rich from the poor, There will be money worship and corruption. Only a sound legal system and a prosperous life can solve this problem.
In history. Only one country put an end to corruption, when it in the poverty. When China led by Mao Zedong, it is poor, but no corruption.

Can you find the second example? No, The time when Western countries are poor, their corruption is more serious than we are now.
So we certainly believe that CPC can solve the problem of corruption.

For example: Singapore and the USA who is more honest?

What compare you want to? Eloquence in the TV game?
China has compare, to compare with your ability.

For example, Bo Xilai and Wang Yang, ChongQing and GuangZhou, compare between the two.
Seeing that CCP ruled China without any meaningful opposition since 1949, it would be easy to declare it capable. I could declare myself champion of a car race when I am the only participant. Even now people are struggling with housing, healthcare and food inflation.

Seeing that CCP ruled China without any meaningful opposition since 1949, it would be easy to declare it capable. I could declare myself champion of a car race when I am the only participant. Even now people are struggling with housing, healthcare and food inflation.

Maoist and Deng Xiaoping sent. And no competitor is not an error.

Back
Top Bottom