What's new

China amends rules to improve Party work in armed forces

What a joke. It's simple logic. You want to remove the CPC from power. Fine, there's 2 ways to do it:

1.) Change the constitution to define CPC as not the government of the PRC.
2.) Destroy the PRC.

You are not interested in the first. So the only alternative is the second.
Has Egypt been destroyed when the Mubarak's regime was toppled? Change of power does not lead to the destruction of a country, but you would have everybody believe such.

Has Egypt been destroyed when the Mubarak's regime was toppled? Change of power does not lead to the destruction of a country, but you would have everybody believe such.

Mubarak is not the ruler of Egypt. He is the governor of egypt administering it on behalf of the United States.

You should go to change the law by peaceful means. Do not the same as Liu Xiaobo, incitement to violence.
But I do not support changing the name of country.
In an authoritarian regime where dissents are regularly suppressed, you really think CCP will give up powers willingly? It is me or did the world get more naive?

In an authoritarian regime where dissents are regularly suppressed, you really think CCP will give up powers willingly? It is me or did the world get more naive?

CPC did a good job, why ask CPC to give up rights?

Mubarak is not the ruler of Egypt. He is the governor of egypt administering it on behalf of the United States.
Mubarak had American support same way as Mao had Soviet support. Was CCP a Russian puppet?

CPC did a good job, why let its right to give up?
Good job? I can tell it has done a wonderful job in the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution. It continues to do great work at keeping opposition down.

You said there were riots. There are in fact 50,000 riots per year and 91,000,000 people in China who do not support the CPC (45 times the size of the PLA). In addition, these 91000000 are concentrated in the cities and interior, while the PLA is spread out far away in the borders. If they wanted to, they can destroy the government tomorrow. Why not?

There are 91000000 people who do not support the CPC. Why are they not in jail? Anti government people like Han Han and Ai Wei Wei are still walking around. Why are they not in jail?

Mubarak had American support same way as Mao had Soviet support. Was CCP a Russian puppet?

Soviets withdrew support in 1960. Did CPC fall? Hell, did MAO fall? This proves CPC can stand on its own merits.

Mubarak lost US support. He falls. This proves he cannot stand on his own merit.

Good job? I can tell it has done a wonderful job in the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution. It continues to do great work at keeping opposition down.

That is the Government's mistakes of Mao Zedong, not the current government.
Does the current government a good job?

You also didn't answer my question:

Do you think that being a CPC member mean you are a member of China's ruling class? That is, does it entitle you to power?

You said there were riots. There are in fact 50,000 riots per year and 91,000,000 people in China who do not support the CPC (45 times the size of the PLA). In addition, these 91000000 are concentrated in the cities and interior, while the PLA is spread out far away in the borders. If they wanted to, they can destroy the government tomorrow. Why not?
They are protesting during different times, at different locations and without a central leadership. The only thing in common is that they felt wronged by their government. Do I really need to tell you something so simple?

There are 91000000 people who do not support the CPC. Why are they not in jail? Anti government people like Han Han and Ai Wei Wei are still walking around. Why are they not in jail?
Yes makes perfect sense to put over 90 million people in jail. Alas, having one or two dissidents outside of jail does not make it a free society.

You also didn't answer my question:

Do you think that being a CPC member mean you are a member of China's ruling class? That is, does it entitle you to power?
No it doesn't, but nearly every important position requires party membership. I wonder why.

They are protesting during different times, at different locations and without a central leadership. The only thing in common is that they felt wronged by their government. Do I really need to tell you something so simple?

Yes makes perfect sense to put over 90 million people in jail. Alas, having one or two dissidents outside of jail does not make it a free society.

You can go to persuade Singaporeans to immigrate to India, for Western-style liberal.
We just need to China-style liberal.

Back
Top Bottom