What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Great Han map has changed. Stop showing the really old maps. Get the updated one.

Where were you when Russia annexed 20% of Georgia? I didn't hear you complain.

Is Mongolia attacking China first in your scenario?

Where is the world complaint on Russia's annexation of 20% of Georgian territory? There hasn't been any.

Why should the response to China's annexation be any different? Of course, unless you're a racist.

You missed the condemnations?

You are also missing the context of the scenario which you described yourself.

The US already has a blockade on China, it is safe to assume its relations with Europe and the US are very bad at that point.

Our Great Han map has changed. Stop showing the really old maps. Get the updated one.

Where were you when Russia annexed 20% of Georgia? I didn't hear you complain.

as per you old map's are more valuable, with that kinda map only you are claiming mongolia right now..... donga na kodaka......ok dude.....

Mongolia has not only enough coal to fuel China’s huge demand for the next 50 years, but also vast troves of copper, gold, uranium and other minerals the world covets.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/27/w...neighbors-attention.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper

“If China closed the borders, we would starve to death,” said Zolboo Bataa, 34, an account manager for a multinational construction equipment company in Ulan Bator, the Mongolian capital.

Some day in the not too faraway future, Mongolians will rejoin their motherland.

There is no killing. Annexation means only the government changes. The French rolled over for the Germans and casualties were minimal. If you resist, that's your fault.

No one cares about economic sanctions when you have no oil. Everybody knows that. You have to stop fixating on economics.

1. U.S. chokes off China's oil. This means China MUST find another energy source.

2. China annexes Mongolia.

3. U.S.-China war will rage for decades.

Economic sanctions don't matter, because the need for energy takes priority. I hope you understand this simple concept. I've only said it four times.

You make it so simple yet just made your life harder. Just like what happened to Japan when it decided to invade China in need of resources which in response led to sanctions by the U.S. which led to Pearl Harbor attack and war etc. Yes you don't care because you are already at war, but invading Mongolia could lead to other countries into an alliance against China which means energy is the least of its concerns. But like I said, if there is a war, go ahead and do it and hope it everything works like you said.

What's really interesting is that ROC (Taiwan) still considers Mongolia as part of China.

Wonder how man Indians will troll about this inconvenient fact? :whistle:

Inner Mongolia protests prompt crackdown. Mongolia will take back Inner Mongolia with help of Russian and USA.
Hu Chunhua, Communist party chief in Inner Mongolia, orders censorship of information and clampdown on visitors.

Inner Mongolia protests prompt crackdown | World news | The Guardian

images

Anyway, Chinese annexation of Mongolia is a last resort. I just wanted to point out that losing Middle Eastern oil is not as critical as some people believe. China always has Mongolia as a fallback option.

well that's just can justify as a last resort in war time. Mongolia is like a treasure to China's emergency. I would say even without aggression Mongolia will offer to China's need in that scenario.

another option is China can partition this deserted land with Russia. Mongolia physiologically has been always a threat to Russia through the Moscow's bitter history, hundreds of years bully and raping memory can hardly be removed.

Can you please back up the bold part with some concrete proofs or you're just trolling?

Mongolia is divided by foreigners. One nation, one state, it's right of Mongolian, It is also simple Principe what Chinese do, mainland claim taiwan.:woot:

That's not what I said.

I said China always has the option of annexing Mongolia if the U.S. Navy cuts off China's Middle Eastern oil. That is very different from what Japan did. Under this scenario, the U.S. is responsible for China's annexation of Mongolia.

1. U.S. chokes off China's Middle Eastern oil. The U.S. knows full well that China will have to acquire another supply of energy.

2. China annexes barely populated Mongolia out of the need to survive. If you have no food (or energy), you are justified to secure a supply of food (or energy).

3. U.S. chokehold on Chinese Middle Eastern oil leads to the predictable result of Chinese annexation of Mongolia. Thus, the U.S. forced China's annexation of Mongolia. The U.S. is responsible.

Do you follow the logic?

The US signs a treaty of friendship with Mongolia just like China did with Bangladesh. Leave the terms very abstract but leave one point intact and clear. " An attack on Mongolia is an attack on America, and such force will bet met with war." Now, China would have to double back and think its efforts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom