What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
You misunderstand.

The Chinese annexation of Mongolia is in response to U.S. chokehold on Chinese oil from the Middle East. We are way past sanctions. We are at the stage of war.

That's why I also highlighted Mongolia's mineral resources. Economic sanctions don't mean a thing. Who cares about little bits of pieces of paper money during a war? Only resources matter.

You are at a stage of war where sanctions with the involvement of other countries that can affect a country's ability to fight a war.

Yet Manchus decided to hand over the Eastern half of Manchuria to Korea, and nothing changed in Korea before and after. Koreans wore same dress and hairdo, and spoke same language. Chinese on the other hand wore totally different dress and hairdo, and was forced to speak a foreign language called Mandarin.

A very different experience.
Who cares you pathetic korean.You are the slave of all of your neibougns.
Mongols,chinese,japanese,manchus,gogureyos.Everyone raped you.

So for that you want kill Mongolian's.... Do you know the meaning of sovereignty???

There is no killing. Annexation means only the government changes. The French rolled over for the Germans and casualties were minimal. If you resist, that's your fault.

You are at a stage of war where sanctions with the involvement of other countries that can affect a country's ability to fight a war.

No one cares about economic sanctions when you have no oil. Everybody knows that. You have to stop fixating on economics.

1. U.S. chokes off China's oil. This means China MUST find another energy source.

2. China annexes Mongolia.

3. U.S.-China war will rage for decades.

Economic sanctions don't matter, because the need for energy takes priority. I hope you understand this simple concept. I've only said it four times.

There is no killing. Annexation means only the government changes. The French rolled over for the Germans and casualties were minimal. If you resist, that's your fault.

No one cares about economic sanctions when you have no oil. Everybody knows that. You have to stop fixating on economics.

1. U.S. chokes off China's oil. This means China MUST find another energy source.

Economic sanctions don't matter, because the need for energy takes priority. I hope you understand this simple concept. I've only said it four times.

You wan't occupy an Sovereign nation not a single house.... with out blood you can't get Mongolia.....

That's not what I said.

I said China always has the option of annexing Mongolia if the U.S. Navy cuts off China's Middle Eastern oil. That is very different from what Japan did. Under this scenario, the U.S. is responsible for China's annexation of Mongolia.

1. U.S. chokes off China's Middle Eastern oil. The U.S. knows full well that China will have to acquire another supply of energy.

2. China annexes barely populated Mongolia out of the need to survive. If you have no food (or energy), you are justified to secure a supply of food (or energy).

3. U.S. chokehold on Chinese Middle Eastern oil leads to the predictable result of Chinese annexation of Mongolia. Thus, the U.S. forced China's annexation of Mongolia. The U.S. is responsible.

Do you follow the logic?

No, it creates more problems than it solves and deepens the eventual backlash against China.

In the first place if its gotten to the point of the US blockading China there will be hundreds of millions of Chinese out of work as US and European companies leave the area. Ignoring this...

Do you believe the rest of the world would hold the U.S. responsible for China's annexation of Mongolia?

Do you believe this move would not affect China's relations with the rest of the world?

Do you believe Russia would support this move?

What does China do if it turns out Russia is supplying Mongolian Guerillas?

The better option is to surrender.

Which is not possible due to the US/Russian intervention.

It won't last long, as China depends on imports/exports to survive. With a naval blockage, give it a 6 month max before China waves its white flag.

No, it creates more problems than it solves and deepens the eventual backlash against China.

In the first place if its gotten to the point of the US blockading China there will be hundreds of millions of Chinese out of work as US and European companies leave the area. Ignoring this...

Do you believe the rest of the world would hold the U.S. responsible for China's annexation of Mongolia?

Do you believe this move would not affect China's relations with the rest of the world?

Do you believe Russia would support this move?

What does China do if it turns out Russia is supplying Mongolian Guerillas?

Why make things so complicated? This is very simple.

1. U.S. chokes off Chinese Mid-Eastern oil.

2. 1,000,000 mechanized PLA troops roll into sparsely-populated Mongolia to secure energy and mineral resources to fight a long war.

3. Obviously the U.S. triggered the need for China to annex Mongolia. Therefore, the U.S. has to bear responsibility.

And no, Russians arming a few goofy guerillas in Mongolia won't make any difference against 1,000,000 mechanized PLA troops that have imposed martial law.

that's the level of Indian education?? have they ever heard Han empire and Tang empire...no wonder the country's iliteracy rate is the highest in the world.

Here is your empire, I can't see any united China before Mongol invasion.

Territories_of_Dynasties_in_China.gif

2. 1,000,000 mechanized PLA troops roll into sparsely-populated Mongolia to secure energy and mineral resources to fight a long war.

1 million PLA troops are easy to be destroyed via air strike. Mongolia consists of flat plains; there is nowhere to hide for the PLA. The PLA makes an easy target as Saddam Hussein's troops during the US invasion of Iraq.

3. Obviously the U.S. triggered the need for China to annex Mongolia. Therefore, the U.S. has to bear responsibility.
Indeed, the US will launch an air strike against the PLA. Russia too will join the airstrike as they need Mongolia as the buffer zone.

Resistance was widespread and the government were considered traitors by the populace, lets apply this to Mongolia then.

China's thought process on its decisions are of no concern to the rest of the world, all the rest of the world sees is China annexing a sovereign country (presumably for its resources).

At this point it isn't a U.S.-China war, its world war 3, with China as Nazi Germany.

And no, Russians arming a few goofy guerillas in Mongolia won't make any difference against 1,000,000 mechanized PLA troops that have imposed martial law.

Then you will see first time in history..... US and RUSSIA come together or supporting each other in a war....:rofl: my god your idea's..... You should premier of china...

Here is your empire, I can't see any united China before Mongol invasion.

Our Great Han map has changed. Stop showing the really old maps. Get the updated one.

Resistance was widespread and the government were considered traitors by the populace, lets apply this to Mongolia then.

China's thought process on its decisions are of no concern to the rest of the world, all the rest of the world sees is China annexing a sovereign country (presumably for its resources).

At this point it isn't a U.S.-China war, its world war 3, with China as Nazi Germany.

Where were you when Russia annexed 20% of Georgia? I didn't hear you complain.

Do you believe that China has 1 million PLA troops to spare for the North? That is roughly half its total land forces and it still has to deal with India and keeping a reasonable compliment for defence of its very long and very vulnerable coast.

3. Once again, do you believe the rest of the world would accept this logic?

Do you believe that China has 1 million PLA troops to spare for the North? That is roughly half its total land forces and it still has to deal with India and keeping a reasonable compliment for defence of its very long and very vulnerable coast.

3. Once again, do you believe the rest of the world would accept this logic?

Where is the world complaint on Russia's annexation of 20% of Georgian territory? There hasn't been any.

Why should the response to China's annexation be any different? Of course, unless you're a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom