What's new

China always has Mongolia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Martian, what are you trying to prove ?
Yes we were part of Manchu 100 years ago, Maybe Manchu had Chinese blood. But that's not they were China. Mongols invaded China before and world knows true history about Mongols had greatest Empire in history of humankind. Plus China was part of Mongols, So maybe millions of Chinese has Mongolian blood. But it doesn't mean these Chinese are Mongols. So Manchu were not China. They were Nomadic Empire without good warriors, But they were very good at use dirty tricks.
Do you know how Manchu invaded Mongolia 300 years ago? They didn't use military. They somehow managed to make Mongolians battle each other. When Manchu invade Inner Mongolia there wasn't protest Because of battle between Mongols.
Khubilai created Yuan, Yuan's all territory ruled by Mongols. Why Khubilai decided to create Yuan and make Beijing to Mongol's capital? He just shown mercy to China, But that was wrong decision. Maybe he should have massacre, if he did that maybe today there is no China. I saw Chinese tricky characterfew Chinese history books, They changed many things. Of course Chinese are master of tricks. This is why Mongolian people hate Chinese, not because of Manchu. Because of . Maybe this is why world hates Chinese.
In this forum, you are trying to prove Mongol was China, Genghis Khan was Chinese and every history of Mongols was Chinese. This is how Chinese do.
Do you know Mongols ? Do you know who we are? You don't know nothing about Mongols. If you know about us, you never say its easy to invade Mongolia. Mongols are strong, Mongols are patriot, Mongols can be happy when they burn for Mongol, Mongols can find peace from suffer, Mongols never say yes to tricky people, Mongols doesn't need present global evolution we need only Mongol, Mongols only need Mongol life to gain their strength, We have more olympic winners (Wrestlers, Boxers etc). You should think why does Country with only two million people have more box, wrestler chamions than country with two billions. You should think why Mongols get more SAT points than huge country like China. You should think why does country with only two million people have this huge territory, fastest growing economy, many olympic and world champions and so many medals from math, physic, chemistry world olympiads.
you know what we don't have lavishness blood like you. So we never can reach billions, Unique blood is unusual. This is why we are only two millions.
Now Martian, please stop. We never been Chinese and China never have/had Mongols.

Though stupid and funny,these Chinese people have been taught History and Geogarphy which was invented at their PARTY Headquarter. No point arguing with them. Why do you think they hear freedom /google etc.

But we need to be cautious and don't get tricked by them again.

First of all, you don't really know what the terms China and Chinese people mean.
Just like the title "India", China had become an official country's title when the Republic was established. Before the Republic, there was no such a country officially called "China中國". Just like India's Mughal Empire before the Republic of India.
China never be a part of Mongolia, but Mongolia was a part of China. Just like the samples of India never be part of Mughal and Germany never be part of Prussia.
Not to mention Inner Mongolia was, is still part of the Chinese family.
Chinese people is not a single race, but a group, a ethnics group which included Mongolians, Manchurian, Han, Hun, Tibetans and the others. The term, Chinese ethnics group, surely can't be understood by people who support jus sanguinis and racism like you.
Besides, you people have no business with the history of Yuan Dynasty.
Yuan history was established by the Golden Family, which are all Inner Mongolians (Chinese) nowadays.
In the other hand, you Khalkha had nothing to do with it. So please stay away from Chinese people OWNED business.
The bloodline of Golden Family were estimated by you own people in the Soviet period.
Worshiping Genghis Khan was even a crime during the Soviet Mongolia.
And yet you dare to claim the history of Chinese people (Inner Mongolians, Han, Manchurian...), just because you named yourself "Mongolia". Just like Slavic Macedonia thinks that they can claim Greece's Macedonian Empire due to the choice of the title.

Then please stay away from Mongolia. As you said there was never China, so China never invaded Mongolia. Inner Mongolia became Republic China's part. Okay i never saw Inner Mongolian People and i do not know how they looks like, but inner Mongolia was part of Mongolia. I posted under "China always has Mongolia". Some of you guys are talking about China invaded Mongolia and Mongolia is part of China, They are ours, Mongolia was always China's part etc ... as Mongolian its not that good, I know our history to present day from Hun. But hey, Maybe Republic of China has Inner Mongolia, but not always. Its just hundred years ago Inner Mongolia became part of Republic of China. China never has Mongolia.

It make sense, thanks man! I always think when I look at the map, someday Mongalia become part of China, it make your country look bigger.

Indians, don't do trolling time!

Now tell me who is really trolling. The whole thread is so baseless and above that you are here to support China invading Mongolia.

Dont worry US will never invade China both a nuclear powers did u ever feel Soviet Union and USA would have gone to war well NO because there is no war when there are NUKES!

Then please stay away from Mongolia. As you said there was never China, so China never invaded Mongolia. Inner Mongolia became Republic China's part. Okay i never saw Inner Mongolian People and i do not know how they looks like, but inner Mongolia was part of Mongolia. I posted under "China always has Mongolia". Some of you guys are talking about China invaded Mongolia and Mongolia is part of China, They are ours, Mongolia was always China's part etc ... as Mongolian its not that good, I know our history to present day from Hun. But hey, Maybe Republic of China has Inner Mongolia, but not always. Its just hundred years ago Inner Mongolia became part of Republic of China. China never has Mongolia.

Outer Mongolia is already an independent country, what do you even need China to stay away from.
Besides, I think that Outer Mongolia should be the one stay away from China, since they have been claiming the history of Chinese people and representing the Golden Family.
I never said that "there was never China". A nation called "Germany" never existed before the Prussia have united "Germany" doesn't mean that "Germany" didn't existed before that.
Inner Mongolia was indeed part of Mongolia, but the question: which one. The ancient one (Yuan) or the Modern one. China owns the history of Yuan, just like India owns the history of Mughal.
Also, it is a fact that China owns Mongolia. I don't see any false within. (not owning all the Mongolians of course). Remember that Modern Mongolia is a nation that was independent from China, and ancient Mongolia (Yuan) has not much related to Modern Mongolia.
The more important is, Inner Mongolia is still a part of the Chinese ethnics group. Not to mentions Inner Mongolian have been always loyal to the central government.

If you are really that loyal to history, why not you just write "China always has Mongolia" is wrong ? can you ?
i am posting under "China always has Mongolia".
and do you think Mongol was Yuan ? Yuan was just part of Great Mongol Empire. Modern Mongolia is heir of Ancient Great Mongol.

The dumbest thread ever on PDF :cuckoo:

If you are really that loyal to history, why not you just write "China always has Mongolia" is wrong ? can you ?
i am posting under "China always has Mongolia".
and do you think Mongol was Yuan ? Yuan was just part of Great Mongol Empire. Modern Mongolia is heir of Ancient Great Mongol.

Sorry but "China always has Mongolia" is a fact.
Just like India always has Mughal and Greece always has Macedonia.

Modern Mongolia is also not a heir of ancient Mongolia.
Ming was a heir of Yuan,
Qing was a heir of Northern Yuan and Ming,
The Republic was a heir of Qing,
The PRC was a "heir" of the ROC.

I can't really see the relationship between MM and AM.

Ming was a heir of Yuan,

India did not unite itself. It was united by the British.

Some parts of modern India today like Manipur, South Tibet, the Andaman islands, Mizoram and Nagaland were neve part of a native Indian empire like the Mauryas or Guptas. They were conquered by Britain and India inherited them from the British Raj.

Any Indian complaining about China inheriting Tibet or Inner Mongolia from the Qing has to just look in the mirror for their hypocrisy.

@Martian2, didn't read the whole thread. But to what extent coal is an alternative to liquid fuels? You have to run automobiles and aircrafts that exclusively feed on liquid fuel. Certainly there are many other exclusive uses of oil that don't come to mind right now and surely it would take much time and money to switch to coal where there's a scope to switch at all. Btw, thanks for starting a thread with no copy-paste op (I kind of hate news threads).

Last edited by a moderator:

Ming was a heir of Yuan,

Because You think Yuan was Mongolia. That's not true, As i said yuan was part of Mongol Empire.
After Yuan, there was still Golden horde and Mongol Empire. Mongol Empire based on Modern Mongolian territory, Genghis Khan created Ikh Mongol Uls (Mongol Empire) on Modern Mongolian territory, and look at world map. There is still huge Mongolian territory. If there is no relationship between Modern Mongolia and Mongol Empire, who the hell we are? I know my family tree since 1480. So who was my ancestor ? you do not have education about Mongol Empire, You just know Chinese's ancient history. If you imagine Mongol Empire was just Yuan, no words to you. if Greatest Empire of history of humankind was just Yuan, i will cut my finger and send to you.
If you want to learn Mongol Empire's history. i can post Mongolian history from Genghis Khan to present day. if you think Mongolia was always china's part then greatest empire of humankind is belongs to China ? No its not. Its belongs to Mongolia. This is our History, not yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom