What's new

Chennai police to hotels: Ban Lankans

It is not so much of care, it is the worry that they will come over and cause problems in Tamilnadu. They have many supporters in Tamilandu.

India does not want to get into an issue with SL on SL Tamils coming over to Tamilnadu and creating an internal security problem.

India is concerned that the SL Tamils are rehabilitated and given whatever the SL Govt feels is the SL Tamil's due and ensure that they do not come over to Tamilnadu.
Thats what i am saying..why do so many people want to care about SRILANKAN Tamils!?
Why should one care this big for someone not belonging to our country.If people stop caring this much,the threat to India's security that you pointed out will be erased out.

Sri Lanka is a island nation and Chennai City is a First Step for Lankan Tourists entering India. It is wrong to remove tourists. they are not Terrorists You know. too much paranoid Chennai Police are. I know, they are infamous for being used by ruling Party.

PS: Is there any need to mix Tamizh - Sinhala(I consider them racially almost similar) with respect to Tourists entering India? Only in TN, That You Will Find Such Targeting . There are many radical leaders in TN who instigates Tamilians especially southern madhura-tirunelvaeli-thoothokaudi and chennai areas against Sinhalese.
I heard southern Tamilian castes have something similar to what Northern Indians Know as "BADLA". some are instigating this "badla" mentality against lankan nationals. Wrong!

EDIT: at the same time, I condemn Tamil Arumkolai(massacre) in Northern Ceylon. I am not a Lankan Apologist :angel:

Most poorest area in Sri Lanka is located in southern part.
btw, you can travel any part of sri lanka now. if you get any chance for a holiday visit here, you'll get answers for most of your doubts!

I never want to set foot on that Rachet Island where by brothers and sisters bleed to see their identity tarnished. You think they were radicals who fought your Nation to JUST FOR FUN, they were pushed to take up arms and you never acknoledge the fact that was your peoples mistake that the Tamils demanded a seperate land. and now you are victorious that you claim that what you say is truth.
Accept the fact that your army commited genocide, thats your first step to redumption

Why do we need to care so much about Sri Lankan Tamils?!:what:
]

Who is asking you to? only tamils in india care about them....its our headache .

It is not so much of care, it is the worry that they will come over and cause problems in Tamilnadu. They have many supporters in Tamilandu.

India does not want to get into an issue with SL on SL Tamils coming over to Tamilnadu and creating an internal security problem.

India is concerned that the SL Tamils are rehabilitated and given whatever the SL Govt feels is the SL Tamil's due and ensure that they do not come over to Tamilnadu.

Except traitor karuna and his party...... All i mean all tamils in TN support SL tamils .

Thats what i am saying..why do so many people want to care about SRILANKAN Tamils!?
Why should one care this big for someone not belonging to our country.If people stop caring this much,the threat to India's security that you pointed out will be erased out.

you are so dumb in this matter because you just see the country, you do not see that they are your fellow country mens brothers and sisters.
and also you are not seeing how inhumane they were and are treated by the Majority.

Sri Lanka is a island nation and Chennai City is a First Step for Lankan Tourists entering India. It is wrong to remove tourists. they are not Terrorists You know. too much paranoid Chennai Police are. I know, they are infamous for being used by ruling Party.

PS: Is there any need to mix Tamizh - Sinhala(I consider them racially almost similar) with respect to Tourists entering India? Only in TN, That You Will Find Such Targeting . There are many radical leaders in TN who instigates Tamilians especially southern madhura-tirunelvaeli-thoothokaudi and chennai areas against Sinhalese.
I heard southern Tamilian castes have something similar to what Northern Indians Know as "BADLA". some are instigating this "badla" mentality against lankan nationals. Wrong!

EDIT: at the same time, I condemn Tamil Arumkolai(massacre) in Northern Ceylon. I am not a Lankan Apologist :angel:

you are just pointing the costal tamil nadu, ask them to come to Kongu Belt (Coimbatore, Erode, Tirupur, Velakovi, etc). These tuorist will be kicked in the a** and thrown in the sees.

Why do Lankans go to Tamilnadu anyway? These people confuse me. You are pissing on Tamils for so long and yet only place you decide to go is Tamilnadu? Try Andhra or Karnataka next time.

I never want to set foot on that Rachet Island where by brothers and sisters bleed to see their identity tarnished. You think they were radicals who fought your Nation to JUST FOR FUN, they were pushed to take up arms and you never acknoledge the fact that was your peoples mistake that the Tamils demanded a seperate land. and now you are victorious that you claim that what you say is truth.
Accept the fact that your army commited genocide, thats your first step to redumption

I don't wanna argue with you anymore, it's useless. what I have tried to tell is it's better if you can come here and clear your doubts after seeing with your own eyes.

I don't wanna argue with you anymore, it's useless. what I have tried to tell is it's better if you can come here and clear your doubts after seeing with your own eyes.

Even if Sri Lanka did (which they didn't, they just rooted out the state sponsored, Indian trained suicide bombing terrorists) commit a suicide against the Tamils, the situation would be analogous to hotel security in the US/Europe banning entry to German citizens, for what Hitler did in the World War 2. How can anyone stoop so low? If Indian travelers visit Pakistan, they are not denied entry at Pakistani hotels just because they are Indian. Pathetic!

Its useless until you see with your own eye the cruelty behind the screen that your army did?
The dead will be happy even when one of your Contry men see the cruelty and ask for forgiveness.

Huh every one is welcome to this country including sri lankans

Well since you are not the one running around in Tamil Nadu protecting Sri Lankans, lets not make bold claims. If someone gets hurts I doubt you will take blame for it. Obviously some Tamils have axe to grind. Annoying they might be, if they don't want Lanks in their "country", it's their choice. Just stop going to TN. I actually blame Lankans for this mess. World is not perfect and if they are intentionally looking for trouble. If violence happens, police should immediately arrest the culprits and prosecute them. No mercy. Good riddance LTTE.

Well since you are not the one running around in Tamil Nadu protecting Sri Lankans, lets not make bold claims. If someone gets hurts I doubt you will take blame for it. Obviously some Tamils have axe to grind. Annoying they might be, if they don't want Lanks in their "country", it's their choice. Just stop going to TN. I actually blame Lankans for this mess. World is not perfect and if they are intentionally looking for trouble. If violence happens, police should immediately arrest the culprits and prosecute them. No mercy. Good riddance LTTE.

India has different law in different parts? I didn't know about it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom