What's new

Chennai police to hotels: Ban Lankans

Even some Indian members against Sri Lanka, India Sri Lanka relations remain stable. With more investment deals, even soon a civil nuclear deal possible.

ya, until the spinless cognress is there, you'll get all the deals. when ever some one mentions about the attrocities that your army did, you change the topic with pathetic excuess like,
Your president visiting Russia or China for deals, your relationship is stable with India, crap.. . give the tamils what you took away from them "Their freedom, citizenship and livelyhood" else do not talk about SL growing

Even some Indian members against Sri Lanka, India Sri Lanka relations remain stable. With more investment deals, even soon a civil nuclear deal possible.

No one is against SL, The war is over by 2009 and till today there is no law which says Tamils should be treated equally... or the attacks on Rameshwaram fishermen had stopped... No one here wanted SL to disintegrate.... Even SL proved that terrorism can be wiped out.... It is a lesson for India.. We are amazed by Rajapakse's Political will.... But defeating Tamil tigers does not mean SL can go backwards and ill-treat Tamils again as it was during the 1970's and 80's.

Let give peace a chance.... You can defeat LTTE, Enough is enough I see no great seriousness among Sinhalese politicians to show a united peaceful future for ALL SL's

what you are mentioning, you see where ever you go you'll find that there is Ups and Downs. North has some +ves South has some +ves. But 90% of the population are not violent the rest of the rest of the 10% who are violent are either Habitual offender are First Time offenders who try to make money via short cuts. So just don't say that North is Good and South is bad, you say that because you have a problem with Tamils.

As far as Hostility towards SL in tamil nadu is concerned, its primaryly because of the murders and raps your army did to tamil brothers and sisters.

I don't have problem with Tamils, my neighbours are Tamils, my main dress maker is a Tamil, I use 3 saloons, 2 of them are Tamils, many things I can mention.

ya, until the spinless cognress is there, you'll get all the deals. when ever some one mentions about the attrocities that your army did, you change the topic with pathetic excuess like,
Your president visiting Russia or China for deals, your relationship is stable with India, crap.. . give the tamils what you took away from them "Their freedom, citizenship and livelyhood" else do not talk about SL growing
SL IN ties remain stable, always it will be like that, by the we wont put all our diplomacy in one party. By the way there are many bjp leaders regulary travels to Colombo.

Sri lanka did the right thing.I support there offence against the ltte.

Every one wants the LTTE out buddy, but until they were there there was a voice for the Tamils, now they are gone, the discrimination will start again.
What the SL army did to the fighting LTTE is ok, but what about the surrendered ones, what about the women, what about the children that they killed with out any mercy. I do not advocate violence, but the way they have achieved victory is some thing they sould not feel proud about but sad, vey sad.

I don't have problem with Tamils, my neighbours are Tamils, my main dress maker is a Tamil, I use 3 saloons, 2 of them are Tamils, many things I can mention.

UNTIL TAMILS ARE YOUR SERVENTS, YOU DONT FIND ANY TROUBLE, UNTIL THEY DO THE LOYAL SERVICE TO YOU YOU WILL NOT BOTHER, WHEN THEY ASK FOR EQUALITY YOU FIND IT ANNOYING, RIGHT

UNTIL TAMILS ARE YOUR SERVENTS, YOU DONT FIND ANY TROUBLE, UNTIL THEY DO THE LOYAL SERVICE TO YOU YOU WILL NOT BOTHER, WHEN THEY ASK FOR EQUALITY YOU FIND IT ANNOYING, RIGHT

what? come on, I have Tamil teachers who I respect than others!!!

Well, what I have to say southern Indians are so sensitive, but I believe people from Kerala are moderate, I personally studying how Indian members views and how they respond to others when I read threads here, still didn't able to find member from Kerala though. Even in this thread you can see how they sensitive are, when someone too much sensitive to anything it's bring pain and anger to themselves, then they won't able to see anything new or accept anything beyond the things what they have sensitively believing. when Uncle talks with me about his trips to India he always tells Indians from North and upper middle areas are more good than other parts. what he had said about southern apart if you got into some trouble in southern states don't argue with them try to get out from there asap. :)

you find north indians are good because you dont have problem with them... ask any pakistani he would say south indians are thousand time better than north indians :lol:

infact it is fact that pakistani finds south indians good

That is a great statement! Problems gets solved when Tamils learn Sinhalese and VICE VERSA, and Sinhalese marrying Tamils and VICE VERSA... NO one is superior or inferior... After all you are a single country... Let peace prevail!

Every one wants the LTTE out buddy, but until they were there there was a voice for the Tamils, now they are gone, the discrimination will start again.
What the SL army did to the fighting LTTE is ok, but what about the surrendered ones, what about the women, what about the children that they killed with out any mercy. I do not advocate violence, but the way they have achieved victory is some thing they sould not feel proud about but sad, vey sad.

You haven't much knowledge about Sri Lanka, There are alot of Tamil political parties and other parties here.

what? come on, I have Tamil teachers who I respect than others!!!

well, you respect, how many of your ethnic people are ready to recognize, did your army not distribute a book in the title "Why Tamils should killed" by your late minister Sirial Mathieves to all Sinhalease. That is the one that is troubling me. and what are you going to do the wrongs of your Armys action on rape and murder, to write the future of SL correct what are you or your government planning to do for the ones involved in rapes. I hope your government will not even contribute a commision to find the officers and jawans responible for un-ethical behavior in war.

You haven't much knowledge about Sri Lanka, There are alot of Tamil political parties and other parties here.

who did not raise their voice in parliment when their brothers and sister(men and women) were killed by the SL army.

We should worry about them. Please do not get me wrong. I am in no way advocating that we make an overt or agressive act towards Sri Lanka. However, if you would know them, the Indian Tamils and Sri Lankan Tamils have intertwining family histories and roots. They also regulary marry across the strait. It is quite natural that Indian Tamils will be upset.

Even if there was terrorism (and it definitely was), it is now over and it is the duty of the Indian governmet to continuously work with the Sri Lanka government to ensure that the Sri Lankan Tamils are not persecuted any more. While it is correct that GoI as a national policy should not discrimate with the visitors to the country but then expecting some sort of residual animosity in Indian Tamils should not come as a surprise.

While I would not support such a move from JJJ, but then we need to respect the fact that Indian Tamils are aggrived with the continuing discrimation of Tamils in Sri Lanka and they will be bitter about it.

We need to stand up for our own and make it clear that persecution of people of Indian origin is something that we are not happy about.

The GDP per capita of Sri Lankans is over 3 times that of India.

You should be more concerned with those Tamils dying of starvation in India, than with Sri Lanka.

how nice to see such a fascist country come into being.

Back
Top Bottom