What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

Seduction is not consent. It is criminal offense in India. As per law, it is trying your luck with non-consenting female.

If someone says she was seduced then it means she has consented. That is what the german girl said in her complaint. There is a difference between 'attempting to seduce' and 'seduced'. One indicates a attempt, other indicated success.

Attempting to seduce a girl is not a criminal offence in India :lol:

Moreover the man seems to have stopped after he was asked to stop. I fail to see the crime here.

If someone says she was seduced then it means she has consented. That is what the german girl said in her complaint. There is a difference between 'attempting to seduce' and 'seduced'. One indicates a attempt, other indicated success.

Moreover the man seems to have stopped after he was asked to stop. I fail to see the crime here.

Unless the girl belongs to higher caste in which case all hell breaks lose. Pitiful display of bonafide Indian psyche as blame is put squarely on poor girl under guise of 'seduction', is there no end to this perversion.

What is your definition of seduction?

Unless the girl belongs to higher caste in which case all hell breaks lose. Pitiful display of bonafide Indian psyche as blame is put squarely on poor girl under guise of 'seduction', is there no end to this perversion.

Clearly the girl seem to belong to the 'higher caste' which is why she filed charges against the dirty lower class Indian for seducing her.

She wanted to be seduced only by white Aryans. Do you want to try your luck with her ?

What is your definition of seduction?

Why ? what do you have in mind ? :cheesy:

There is something seriously wrong with Rapistani ...I mean Hindustani people

Why ? what do you have in mind ? :cheesy:

Because you don't seem to understand legal definition of term "seduction" and keep repeating it is not an offense.....

Section 366: Whoever kidnaps or abducts any woman with intent that she may be compelled, or knowing it to be likely that she will be compelled, to marry any person against her will, or in order that she may be forced or seduced to illicit intercourse, or knowing it to be likely that she will be forced or seduced to illicit intercourse, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine; 3[ and whoever, by means of criminal intimidation as defined in this Code or of abuse of authority or any other method of compulsion, induces any woman to go from any place with intent that she may be, or knowing that it is likely that she will be, forced or seduced to illicit intercourse with another person shall also be punishable as aforesaid].

Because you don't seem to understand legal definition of term "seduction" and keep repeating it is not an offense.....

Section 366: Whoever kidnaps or abducts any woman with intent that she may be compelled, or knowing it to be likely that she will be compelled, to marry any person against her will, or in order that she may be forced or seduced to illicit intercourse, or knowing it to be likely that she will be forced or seduced to illicit intercourse, shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for a term which may extend to ten years, and shall also be liable to fine; 3[ and whoever, by means of criminal intimidation as defined in this Code or of abuse of authority or any other method of compulsion, induces any woman to go from any place with intent that she may be, or knowing that it is likely that she will be, forced or seduced to illicit intercourse with another person shall also be punishable as aforesaid].

:rofl: ....are you Retarded ? Were you dropped on your head as a baby ? :cheesy:

"Whoever kidnaps or abducts any woman with intent " ...... you cannot seduce a Kidnapped women.

If seducing a women was a crime in India I will never get to have sex again in my life. :lol:

In spite of all of this jealousy from some of our neighbours , Western women will continue to travel to India in millions just like 2013, unlike their countries. And this will last for a loooong time to come.
As if we dying to receive western women and our economy depends on it. Good luck with rapists.

Bro..its the over hyped Media,,trust me....look at the statistics when it comes to Rapes per 1,00,000 people...India and other Asian countries come in the bottom ..... and U.S and Europeans come in the top ..Either way things are coming in the open now...
That's what you get for being third world country. You are slapped with stereotypes by the world, we all apparently are terrorists and you all apparently rapists. That's how media works.

Horrible news.... Government should take necessary steps and the there is need to upgrade police level , their abilities, training and give strict punishment to the culprits .. .

Horrible news.... Government should take necessary steps and the there is need to upgrade police level , their abilities, training and give strict punishment to the culprits .. .

You are not knocking the exact door, police have nothing to do but tourists/foreigners have to care of their security and should not allowed to travel alone.

You are not knocking the exact door, police have nothing to do but tourists/foreigners have to care of their security and should not allowed to travel alone.
looks like people have lost fear of police/LE. Attack on a foreigner almost always gets prompt police action especially if the victim is from west.

:rofl: ....are you Retarded ? Were you dropped on your head as a baby ? :cheesy:

"Whoever kidnaps or abducts any woman with intent " ...... you cannot seduce a Kidnapped women.

If seducing a women was a crime in India It will never get to have sex again in my life. :lol:
Dude, read complete section. I also has verbiage to about criminal intimidation.....

looks like people have lost fear of police/LE. Attack on a foreigner almost always gets prompt police action especially if the victim is from west.

Seems like you are in defensive position, well..it is obvious but where i want to make point is that there should be enhanced guide for tourists or for any foreign national in concerned territory according to host people's way of perception on different layers of society class.. We are South Asian and we can understand what happened in India, Bangladesh or Pakistan etc. Issue is not that it happened in India but issue is why.....

Dude, read complete section. I also has verbiage to about criminal intimidation.....

Listen kid this is getting ridiculous. Seducing a women is not criminal intimidation. It is what men do to women to get sex. Sometimes the women seduces a man too to get what she wants. That is not criminal intimidation either.

........unless you idea of a seduction is showing her a knife. (might work with some women though :tongue:)

BTW ...the section you have quoted is about kidnapping a women with the intent to seduce her and then marry her or sell her into prostitution.

Men in India are free to seduce any women without kidnapping her :angel: ............. unless they are german. That does not seem to end well. :P

Back
Top Bottom