What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

Bharatis listen, rapes happen all over the world. But here we are talking about gang rapes in day light and victims are white girls and Indian girls also. In rest of the world rapes usually involve someone you know. No one dares to touch woman in broad daylight. So Indians girls apart from worrying about being raped by someone who they know, they also have to be carefull of rapes when going outside.

yeah as if rapes dont happen in any other country, but hell no rape gets no media coverage there as it does in India.Some hidden agenda there from media who want to change peoples way of thinking and lose their self respect of their culture and country , so that in order to be civlized they need to adopt western cultural values to be more humane what load of BS.
Usa tops in crimes and rapes and somehow it is the land of the pure where nothing bad happens and every bad thing happens only in india.:D

Dude , rape happens everywhere , including islamic country.

But India is really different , you guys do this so unscrupulously and brazenly.

In a train ? In a bus ? More than 10 men rape one woman ?

You guys really treat woman like animal.

But India is really different , you guys do this so unscrupulously and brazenly.

doint gang rapes happen around world or dont rapes happen in a train,bus,car or other places?you talk as if everything happens only in india use logic.

And what flags does my profile have?

:cuckoo:
i recall you having indian flags when you joined so good that now you are out in open.

Exactly, these Bharatis dont get this simple fact.

doint gang rapes happen around world or dont rapes happen in a train,bus,car or other places?you talk as if everything happens only in india use logic.

Really ? All you have is a hard mouth and never admit a fault.

Give me a example which has the same situation like India please!

Rape woman publicly ,so many men rape one woman and so frequent!

You are not having a sex party !

And if you really want to have a sex in a moving train , please find a AV actress and pay but not rob .

Really ? All you have is a hard mouth and never admit a fault.

Give me a example which has the same situation like India please!

Rape woman publicly ,so many men rape one woman and so frequent!

You are not having a sex party !

And if you really want to have a sex in a moving train , please find a AV actress and pay but not rob .
we dont have dating culture, yo have dating culture all over world and date rapes are frequent epidemic in west.

You do your research and see if rapes dont happen around the world,
http://classes.dma.ucla.edu/Winter05/154B/anti_violence.pdf
Every 2 minutes a woman is sexually assaulted or raped in usa

Soraya Chemaly: 50 Actual Facts About Rape

unfortunate incident,the guy should be punished, she would have been molested,rape in a compartment with 80 people ,is that possible ?

we dont have dating culture, yo have dating culture all over world and date rapes are frequent epidemic in west.

You do your research and see if rapes dont happen around the world,
http://classes.dma.ucla.edu/Winter05/154B/anti_violence.pdf
Every 2 minutes a woman is sexually assaulted or raped in usa

Soraya Chemaly: 50 Actual Facts About Rape

Do not try to mislead the topic!

I already said rape happen everywhere , even islamic country.

But they do not rape woman publicly and they will get punishment .

And you guys look like wallow in this and India Gov do not care about woman.

i recall you having indian flags when you joined so good that now you are out in open.

The country flags can only be set once and cannot be changed after that. Do you see any country flags on my profile? You don't, do you?

What does this mean then, you ask? Well, it means that I had never set country flags on my profile and therefore you couldn't have possibly seen any flags on my profile.

So basically, you 'recalled' WRONG.

:omghaha:

In spite of all of this jealousy from some of our neighbours , Western women will continue to travel to India in millions just like 2013, unlike their countries. And this will last for a loooong time to come.
Yes we are jealous because we don,t have the luxury of raping women in public and never get caught :lol:

Looks like the E-Rapists are out in full force today...... what a shameless bunch
The mentality of the folks here who is using this to throw mud at another country is no different than a Rapist....

Back
Top Bottom