What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

This is ad is extremely and dangerously misleading. Its showing a girl traveling around on her own having a great time.

I think FTC should force advertiser to have disclaimer such as a girl traveling on her own is likely to get raped in India.

Indians will not harm a cow, will likely cause riot if they see anyone eating beef, but got no problem gang raping any girl they find vulnerable.

Underlined part is factually incorrect.

India: Man Rapes Injured Cow Using Coconut Oil as Lubricant

Two men tie up cow, rape, stab it - Times Of India

[One wonders why stab the cow after the deed was done, just leave the poor animal alone]

There is no E-Rape, I even find the term offensive as rape is a serious crime which scars the victims for life. Many women are unable to lead a normal life after such a horrific ordeal.

Its just like an Indian to make something up like E-rape just to trivialize the crime. If rape is tolerated socially then it actually is something to be ashamed about.

You need psychological help..am being serious , i could bring out pretty disgusting figures from Pakistan but i won't do it as i don't want to fall as low you have... IF you use Rapes as tool to throw mud at another then you are as insensitive and as much as a fool as the rapists themselves.. Rape is a crime in India and conviction rates are higher than even European countries...

Just because its socially acceptable in Pakistan considering the rather ridicules witness rules does not mean its acceptable in India..

Just because your country has socially failed to combat terror and crimes on women does not mean you have to drag India in it

You need psychological help..am being serious , i could bring out pretty disgusting figures from Pakistan but i won't do it as i don't want to fall as low you have... IF you use Rapes as tool to throw mud at another then you are as insensitive and as much as a fool as the rapists themselves.. Rape is a crime in India and conviction rates are higher than even European countries...

Just because its socially acceptable in Pakistan considering the rather ridicules witness rules does not mean its acceptable in India..

No personal attacks please it is against forum policy and no one is interested in such sort of rhetoric. As it appears many Indians do need help as the social causes behind such abhor-able crimes has been correctly recognized and even discussed in Indian mainstream media by Indian sociologists.

Pakistan is not under discussion here.

No personal attacks please it is against forum policy and no one is interested in such sort of rhetoric. As it appears many Indians do need help as the social causes behind such abhor-able crimes has been correctly recognized and even discussed in Indian mainstream media by Indian sociologists.

Pakistan is not under discussion here.

Rhetoric is coming from you..not me..... Only retarded people search for "cow rape" on Google and post it here....

No rape took place. It was a case of molestation. He needs to be treated in such a way that he should be even afraid to touch his own wife.

Man arrested for allegedly misbehaving with German girl on Mangalore–Chennai train - The Times of India

Is this the actual incident ?

This is what the report says.....

In her compliant, the German girl said while she was travelling on the Mangalore-Chennai Mail on January 11, a man, who was her fellow passenger on the same berth on coach number S-10, touched her private parts after seducing her.

So the guy actually seduced the girl .....and then made his move. I assume this was consensual. He stopped after she objected. So why was he arrested ?

In her compliant, the German girl said while she was travelling on the Mangalore-Chennai Mail on January 11, a man, who was her fellow passenger on the same berth on coach number S-10, touched her private parts after seducing her.

So the guy actually seduced the girl .....and then made his move. I assume this was consensual. He stopped after she objected. So why was he arrested ?
Seduction doesn't amount to consent for sex.

As you say , you assume.

Seduction doesn't amount to consent for sex.

If it was seduction then how can it be rape ? ......seduction is the natural process for soliciting sex. It is the opposite of rape.

As you say , you assume.

The german girl said she was seduced in her complaint. So it is safe to assume it was consensual. I can only be sure if i was personally present there and was an eye witness to the whole thing.

If it was seduction then how can it be rape ? ......seduction is the natural process for soliciting sex. It is the opposite of rape.

The german girl said she was seduced in her complaint. So it is safe to assume it was consensual. I can only be sure if i was personally present there and was an eye witness to the whole thing.
Do you really think the German girl believes the India train is a nice place to flirt with a strange India man ?

Seduction is not consent. It is criminal offense in India. As per law, it is trying your luck with non-consenting female.

Back
Top Bottom