What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

Listen kid this is getting ridiculous. Seducing a women is not criminal intimidation. It is what men do to women to get sex. Sometimes the women seduces a man too to get what she wants. That is not criminal intimidation either.

........unless you idea of a seduction is showing her a knife. (might work with some women though :tongue:)

BTW ...the section you have quoted is about kidnapping a women with the intent to seduce her and then marry her or sell her into prostitution.

Men in India are free to seduce any women without kidnapping her :angel: ............. unless they are german. That does not seem to end well. :P

Indian definition of seduction is when someone forces himself on someone else sexually.

Listen kid this is getting ridiculous. Seducing a women is not criminal intimidation. It is what men do to women to get sex. Sometimes the women seduces a man too to get what she wants. That is not criminal intimidation either.

........unless you idea of a seduction is showing her a knife. (might work with some women though :tongue:)

BTW ...the section you have quoted is about kidnapping a women with the intent to seduce her and then marry her or sell her into prostitution.

Men in India are free to seduce any women without kidnapping her :angel: ............. unless they are german. That does not seem to end well. :P
LOL..... well good luck with that, living CrPC. Instead of all the judges, they should just hire you....

LOL..... well good luck with that, living CrPC. Instead of all the judges, they should just hire you....

Now I know you are truly retarded. What a waste of my time.

Indian definition of seduction is when someone forces himself on someone else sexually.

I though that was the US definition. US is after all the Rape capital of the world.

India such a great place.

Well thank you. We like it here. France is not too bad either......except for ..... you know.

usually these cases of Rape confined to Delhi and U.P ... two of the worst states in India..its relatively safe anywhere else....
Oh!!! yes and your state lies in United States of Amrica!

shining india .....world countries should warn their women to travel to india.....as situation is becoming worst day by day......its realy becoming '' hell for women'' as an american student labeld india

The incredible India site actually has a warning.

Incredible India - Women Safety

India such a great place.

Are you an Indian living in Europe? What part of India were you from?

You're days on this forum are numbered. Many of us are leading a democratic referendum to purge you from this forum.

What's wrong with his comment?

What did I assume ?
The actual situation is she call the police.
This action already tells us it is not consensual.

Your leading question was based on a preconceived notion and and assumption.

She did call the police but her statement to the police does not show any crime (claimed she was seduced).

Maybe she regretted getting seduced. I do not know. I am basing my judgement based on what is reported and what she claimed to the police.

Your leading question was based on a preconceived notion and and assumption.

She did call the police but her statement to the police does not show any crime (claimed she was seduced).

Maybe she regretted getting seduced. I do not know. I am basing my judgement based on what is reported and what she claimed to the police.

So you mean this thread title is wrong , she was not raped but only seduced?

So you mean this thread title is wrong , she was not raped but only seduced?

The first article claimed she was raped. The second article claimed she told the police she was seduced. I am not even sure they refer to the same incident.

and still the world is too fond to bash Muslims for women protection.......

Back
Top Bottom