What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

ok well, no offence but this is getting old, so anything new going on in India?
new missiles, planes, subs, tanks? anything?

Yeah well we are buying planes from the French for which a Fench team is here, and we sent a little mission to Mars which your nation will probably not manage in the next 50 years.

Anything new in Pakistan besides murders, rapes , terror attacks , target killings etc.?

His behind.

Yeah well we are buying planes from the French for which a Fench team is here, and we sent a little mission to Mars which your nation will probably not manage in the next 50 years.

Anything new in Pakistan besides murders, rapes , terror attacks , target killings etc.?
well apart from making better equipment than India, and cursing you more than 24 times a day, we are doing fine, and i also believe there are very few states with unrest here, who want Independence

well apart from making better equipment than India, and cursing you more than 24 times a day, we are doing fine, and i also believe there are very few states with unrest here, who want Independence

Good! - BTW terrorism is a bigger problem than insurgency :coffee:

This is ad is extremely and dangerously misleading. Its showing a girl traveling around on her own having a great time.

I think FTC should force advertiser to have disclaimer such as a girl traveling on her own is likely to get raped in India.

Indians will not harm a cow, will likely cause riot if they see anyone eating beef, but got no problem gang raping any girl they find vulnerable.

His behind.

Don't forget the GSLV launch , that should take them another 100 years .:lol: , unless they find a way to place a 2 tonne satellite using their super duper Chinese made "indigenous JF- 17.

Better equipment like what ?

Towels and footballs ? Yeah sure :lol:

Better equipment like what ?

Towels and footballs ? Yeah sure :lol:
if you wanna go towards towels and footballs, then yes they are waaayyy awesome, also surgical instruments, missiles, guns, rockets, tanks, planes, machine guns, UAVs etc

No point scoring here. Its not an India Pakistan shouting match.

My question for Indian members here is - what happening in India? Why so many rape cases?

Please answer the question as only you could know the India perspective better than us or foreign news agency.

No point scoring here. Its not an India Pakistan shouting match.

My question for Indian members here is - what happening in India? Why so many rape cases?

Please answer the question as only you could know the India perspective better than us or foreign news agency.

Is it that difficult to understand? More than a billion population so crimes are also according to population. There are other countries infamous for rapes like South Africa India is not alone. BTW you could say China also has 1 billion + population but not as many rape cases from there. But who even knows what happens in China. They do not tell anything to the world

Why do single women volunteer for work in India i'll never understand. She might as well go to the nearest gypsy settlement in Germany and try to help there. Probably won't get raped too.

Is it that difficult to understand? More than a billion population so crimes are also according to population. There are other countries infamous for rapes like South Africa India is not alone. BTW you could say China also has 1 billion + population but not as many rape cases from there. But who even knows what happens in China. They do not tell anything to the world

Yes it is difficult to understand. An Indian can only give a right perspective. People sitting outside reading biased journalism cant really understand internal dynamics of the country.

Back
Top Bottom