What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

The first article claimed she was raped. The second article claimed she told the police she was seduced. I am not even sure they refer to the same incident.

Which 2 articles ?

In this article , it is very clear. she said she was raped .

and still the world is too fond to bash Muslims for women protection.......
Let's not bring faith into this - trust me it will be very ugly that way...

Which 2 articles ?

Doesn't matter - let's not get into the technicalities. There is a problem and we admit. And trust me or not - people are trying to remove this menace.

Let's not bring faith into this - trust me it will be very ugly that way...

Doesn't matter - let's not get into the technicalities. There is a problem and we admit. And trust me or not - people are trying to remove this menace.

Your Gov need to eliminate such crazy issue quickly and effectively , otherwise no matter how beautiful your country is , no one would like to go there .

Your Gov need to eliminate such crazy issue quickly and effectively , otherwise no matter how beautiful your country is , no one would like to go there .
Trust me - the problem is as much with us as with the Government. Though rape is a worldwide phenomenon - this puts the whole country to shame. :ashamed:

Which 2 articles ?

What does "this" article mean ? The article posted initially is different from the one to which I replied.

Trust me - the problem is as much with us as with the Government. Though rape is a worldwide phenomenon - this puts the whole country to shame. :ashamed:

The constant media reporting and raking up rape as an epidemic is what is putting the country to shame. Our Rape figures are much lower than any other nation in the world. Especially the west or china.

What is really to blame is the 'rape ****' that is peddled as news. and the media peddling soft rape **** as news to increase circulation.

LOL. sure. We are planning to make rape illegal as per your suggestion. Anything else ?

i got your point, i am only saying that serious punishment law and implementation needed. In my country there are some sick people too but it decreased rapidly. In our national television, every day social awareness camping is going on about woman empowerment, punishment on crime over woman and children, hygiene etc.

The biggest campaign that BD needs now is to stop the 2 auntyjis in your country to stop fighting each other and take the country down along with them.

The biggest campaign that BD needs now is to stop the 2 auntyjis in your country to stop fighting each other and take the country down along with them.
actually you used too much modest word for them , they do not deserve that.

Millions? Can you backup your claim? At least Indian neighbours dont rape white girls even if millions don't come every year.

Back up my claim . It's common knowledge. Just a basic google search is needed.

Foreign tourist arrivals grow by 6.3% y-o-y in December 2013

Cumulative FTAs in India during January-December 2013 rose by 4.1 per cent to 6.8 million as compared to the year-ago period.

World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes we are jealous because we don,t have the luxury of raping women in public and never get caught :lol:
You will never have the luxury of even watching white women travelling in your country if you keep going at the same rate.

10 tourists were shot dead in your country just a few months ago. Don't forget that before trolling. Too many skeletons in your closet.

Reality is different, tourism is down especially female tourist many of which are avoiding traveling to India.

Female tourists shun India after rape attack - Telegraph

Check the latest tourism statistics I posted. Rest is propoganda. We are still getting tourists. Almost 7 million last year. No amount of propoganda from any media or jealousy from our neighbourhood can change that.

Last edited:
so this is your excuse for rape ? man you are one of sick ................................

brother i think something need to do, because without any excuse it must stop
That is not an excuse but a reply to the trolls,who keep posting rape threads as if nothing happens back in their coutries. I don't need to state political correctness , that its very bad etc. and we should all die with shame. i am just stating its bad and it happens, that doesnt mean we all should die with shame every time.There is no country without crime no matter how hard you try you still have crime.It is just human nature,some obey laws and some dont.

Back up my claim . It's common knowledge. Just a basic google search is needed.

Foreign tourist arrivals grow by 6.3% y-o-y in December 2013

Cumulative FTAs in India during January-December 2013 rose by 4.1 per cent to 6.8 million as compared to the year-ago period.

World Tourism rankings - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Where does it say millions of white girls visited Bharat? Hell i doubt 6.8 million where white, 90% were Indians with foreign passports.

ok well, no offence but this is getting old, so anything new going on in India?
new missiles, planes, subs, tanks? anything?

Back
Top Bottom