What's new

Chennai: German teen raped in moving train

What the shit is going on?!!

What the actual ****!

And to the people trying to score online brownie points from such incidents, you're nearly as bad as the rapists themselves.

you dont rape because nobody comes to your country,except nato forces you, dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that , even srilanka is scared to play cricket with you in your country even with VIP protection
so this is your excuse for rape ? man you are one of sick ................................

Looks like the E-Rapists are out in full force today...... what a shameless bunch
The mentality of the folks here who is using this to throw mud at another country is no different than a Rapist....
brother i think something need to do, because without any excuse it must stop

so this is your excuse for rape ? man you are one of sick ................................

brother i think something need to do, because without any excuse it must stop

Bro..its the over hyped Media,,trust me....look at the statistics when it comes to Rapes per 1,00,000 people...India and other Asian countries come in the bottom ..... and U.S and Europeans come in the top ..Either way things are coming in the open now...

Bro..its the over hyped Media,,trust me....look at the statistics when it comes to Rapes per 1,00,000 people...India and other Asian countries come in the bottom ..... and U.S and Europeans come in the top ..Either way things are coming in the open now...

there should be zero tolerance, not a single rape should be there, not even in my country. Do not care about statistics.

Don't think that rapes take place in "public places" in India.In the previous case,whena delhi girl was raped in a bus,it wasn't a public bus,but a private one,inside which the rapists (who were friends) were holding a booze party.

This is an extremely unfortunate incident,embarrasing the entire nation.

there should be zero tolerance, not a single rape should be there, not even my country. Do not care about statistics.

Point is, when your own country is filled with muck do not throw shit at others...western media seems to be too obsessed with Rapes in India than the social problems in their own country..its following an agenda...in truth they don't give a damn about Rapes..

There is a specific Gene which makes you act Violent , so something as "not a single rape/murder" is impossible...

Incredible India! White women traveling alone are most welcome!!!

This ad is extremely and dangerously misleading. Its showing a girl traveling around on her own having a great time.

I think FTC should force advertiser to have disclaimer such as a girl traveling on her own is likely to get raped in India.

Indians will not harm a cow, will likely cause riot if they see anyone eating beef, but got no problem gang raping any girl they find vulnerable.

Last edited:
Point is, when your own country is filled with muck do not throw shit at others...western media seems to be too obsessed with Rapes in India than the social problems in their own country..its following an agenda...in truth they don't give a damn about Rapes..

There is a specific Gene which makes you act Violent , so something as "not a single rape/murder" is impossible...
i got your point, i am only saying that serious punishment law and implementation needed. In my country there are some sick people too but it decreased rapidly. In our national television, every day social awareness camping is going on about woman empowerment, punishment on crime over woman and children, hygiene etc.

i got your point, i am only saying that serious punishment law and implementation needed. In my country there are some sick people too but it decreased rapidly. In our national television, every day social awareness camping is going on about woman empowerment, punishment on crime over woman and children, hygiene etc.

usually these cases of Rape confined to Delhi and U.P ... two of the worst states in India..its relatively safe anywhere else....

usually these cases of Rape confined to Delhi and U.P ... two of the worst states in India..its relatively safe anywhere else....

These rapists are just as much Indian as you are.

Last edited:
What can I say. All these years of sexual frustration under a conservative society has imploded. Hope the situation improves in future

Back
Top Bottom