What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

lol.

First, you are still denying the fact that WS-10A is now on J-15, J-11B, even J-10B. You are digging out old sh@t to deny WS-10A!

Second, JH-7's crash has nothing to do with WS-10A. Do you know how many Mig-29, SU-27 crashed?? Su-27 crashed in an air show and killed over 35 people with AL-31F engine, yet you still said that it "outclass" WS-10A!!!

Also, you russians wanted to sell Mig-29 at first, but the Mig-29 demo plane crashed during the demo!!!!! Almost killed the Chinese general who is inspecting it!!! After that you russians are soooooo embarassed that you offered SU-27 right away!!

AL-31FN is much better than AL-31F, no doubt. But WS-10A is better, it has more thrust and much longer serverice life. That is why All new variants of J-11 and J-10 are using it!!

Also, J-20 does NOT use your crapy S-117 engine which shots out yellow flame!!! J-20 uses CHinese made engine. WS-10G which far outclass your AL-31FN!!!

I think J-10B uses the new WS-10X, not the older WS-10A.

飞机也玩杂技!林子大了,什么鸟都有!!!!

j- is the best Chinese achievement
engine issue will be resolve with the passage of time
but why Chinese design have Canard
1318347627_66057.jpg

J-20+-+11.10.11+-+06.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

please any Chinese member can confirm that china is making also f-35 type fighter for Pakistan like j-2x.

1318347627_66057.jpg

J-20+-+11.10.11+-+06.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

please any Chinese member can confirm that china is making also f-35 type fighter for Pakistan like j-2x.

The engine will become stronger with the passage of time, but the problem was already solved.

High controllable angle of attack in low speeds and additional lift surface.

It's been confirmed by huzhigeng, who is an employee of CAC. It's not just made for Pakistan though.

High controllable angle of attack in low speeds and additional lift surface.

It's been confirmed by huzhigeng, who is an employee of CAC. It's not just made for Pakistan though.

Who else, if I may ask?

Look the picture above!

Yes, I have seen it. You do know that engine malfunctioned during the event? Right Mr. Aerospace Engineer? Hell, I am a science graduate doing MBA :confused:

[/COLOR]please any Chinese member can confirm that china is making also f-35 type fighter for Pakistan like j-2x.

According to some analysts, the J-20 is actually a derivative from a little known Lockheed Martin prototype, which was part of the JSF program.

ssf_lockheed_02.jpg

ssf_lockheed_01.jpg

ssf_lockheed_03.jpg

calf_lockheed_01.jpg

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/aircraft/fighter/jsf/pics02.shtml
http://209.157.64.200/focus/f-news/2665598/posts
http://www.stormclimb.com/2011/08/2...-aircraft-powered-model-seen-on-google-earth/

I really doubt if the Russians actually shared the technology with anyone, from the F-117 that was shot down over Serbia during the Balkan wars.

According to some analysts, the J-20 is actually a derivative from a little known Lockheed Martin prototype, which was part of the JSF program.
False.

J-9VII that never made it out of concept stage in early 1980's.
J9VII-IIwindtunnel.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 AM ----------

Who else, if I may ask?
Chinese AF and export in general.

i understand why you think that```it is indeed a convenient excuse for western analysis to raise this issue```to some extend they can even assum that J-20 is a 'copy' of downed F-117`! lol```so we cannot take their assumption too seriously.

they ofter neglect the fact that CAC has beening researching and developing canard config fighters for over 40 years, from J-9 (70s) to J-10 and now J-20, so we can see a contingency of their areodynamic researches.

so those so-called J-10 is a Lavi 'copy' and J-20 is a F-117 or Mig I.42 'copy' is just some unprofessional assumptions based on some third party rumors

HEY I GOT SOME INTERESTING PICS OF J20
1318402076134_247.jpg

j202.jpg

j203.jpg

Do not know if paint chips by the end of the nozzle close to dramatic temperature changes may have implications for it I hope that is wrong
well is it true or it is due to cheap chinese paint job plz tell
REGARDS

@Somnath. This is not cheap paint job , this is RAM coming off , the one thing about RAM is that it has to be layred continuously to keep the stealth profile smooth. Its part of regular maintenance for 5th gen air crafts.

I would look at it as a hard proof that J-20 uses RAM.

@ Aeronaut Why the RAM coting is falling off ? technical fault or its normal ?

@ Aeronaut Why the RAM coting is falling off ? technical fault or its normal ?

Its normal when elements like moisture , temperature are around , as i said its part of a normal maintenance routine , the RAM coating is like a paste that has to be examined and re-pasted [if required] after each sortie.

Are prototypes painted with RAM coatings?:what:

For testing the stealth profile benny.

HEY I GOT SOME INTERESTING PICS OF J20
1318402076134_247.jpg

j202.jpg

j203.jpg

Do not know if paint chips by the end of the nozzle close to dramatic temperature changes may have implications for it I hope that is wrong
well is it true or it is due to cheap chinese paint job plz tell

REGARDS

USA's F-22, F-117 and B-2 needs constant care of its coating, they have to re-coat the paint after few flights``it has nothing to do with 'cheap' chinese job or India style paint job, sorry to dissapoint you kid

and this picture has been on chinese forum for few days, some insiders said it is part of the coating durability test since after the first flight this plane has gone through a very intensive flight testings, and it is very expensive to have war-time standard maintainance jobs

Back
Top Bottom