What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

The plane is fantastic !!! What a great achivement by Chinese Engineers make me proud of these Engineers

i don't think there have any similar designs between J20 and flanker.
It was only your feelings......:whistle:
If you said so, well, then some people can say quickly that J20 must be a flanker's copy because it has wings and two engines like a flanker. Russia getting angry..........

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

imKJH.jpg

j20 has a nice rear view visibility.:smitten:

The blue fire from engines is very impressive. Shows the quality of engine.

Yes, indeed.

If you take a look at the engine from Pak-Fa. You will see that it shots out yellow flam!!

lol

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

i don't think there have any similar designs between J20 and flanker.
It was only your feelings......:whistle:
If you said so, well, then some people can say quickly that J20 must be a flanker's copy because it has wings and two engines like a flanker. Russia getting angry..........

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

j20 has a nice rear view visibility.:smitten:

Russia gets angry everytime China come up with some thing brilliant. In the near future.

USA, Russia, Hinda, japen. Will ALL get VERY VERY VERY angry.

lol

Perhaps corner reflectors to increase radar signature.
Deliberately? Do not think so. These 'bumps' looks nothing like corner reflectors, more like typical component covers.

He was taking a cheap shot at the pak-fa when the 117 had a 'flameout' which was fixed long ago. And does anyone else think it is ironic that someone from China would have the audacity to make such comments considering the WS-10 program has been plagued with problems, so much so that a J-11 is rumored to have disintegrated because of the WS-10.

Yes, indeed.

If you take a look at the engine from Pak-Fa. You will see that it shots out yellow flam!!

lol

---------- Post added at 07:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 PM ----------

Russia gets angry everytime China come up with some thing brilliant. In the near future.

USA, Russia, Hinda, japen. Will ALL get VERY VERY VERY angry.

lol

To be honestly, i think it is nothing special to have the bluish flame in afterburner, i've seen many other aircrafts such as F-14/F-15/F-16/F-18/F-22.

The most important thing for us is to get it done with the production model of WS-15 in the next year. So far, i think the engines we have now on the J-20 are the prototype model of WS-15.

Deliberately? Do not think so. These 'bumps' looks nothing like corner reflectors, more like typical component covers.
Strange shape for component cover.

He was taking a cheap shot at the pak-fa when the 117 had a 'flameout' which was fixed long ago. And does anyone else think it is ironic that someone from China would have the audacity to make such comments considering the WS-10 program has been plagued with problems, so much so that a J-11 is rumored to have disintegrated because of the WS-10.

You are talking bullcrap!!!

WS-10A is now sed on J-11B, J-15.

Also official news confirmed that WS-10A is installed on J-10B.

The 143 AL-31FN is for the older J-10A. Since your russian engines typically wont last more than 5 years!!

Why wont you go take a look at your junk S-117 engine. It shoots out yellow flame!!!

AerospaceEngineer2192578 said:
;You are talking bullcrap!!!

Everything that i have stated has came from Chinese officials, so now Chinese pilots as well as people involved in the WS-10 program are 'talking bullcrap'.

Since your russian engines typically wont last more than 5 years!!

This is funny considering Chinese engines come no where close to Russian ones when it comes to service life. And it doesn't go by years it goes by hours.

Why wont you go take a look at your junk S-117 engine. It shoots out yellow flame!!!

Although you think your trolling is clever that 'junk' kills anything China has in T/W ratio and MTBO/service life. Your comments are truely petty and juvenile, funny that for someone that claims to be an engineer i have yet to see anything technical let alone mature in your posts.

And i forgot Chinese aircraft don't develope problems at airshows.

Why don't you take a look:

China fighter jet crash: JH-7 'Flying Leopard' nose-dives into field - YouTube

Everything that i have stated has came from Chinese officials, so now Chinese pilots as well as people involved in the WS-10 program are 'talking bullcrap'.

This is funny considering Chinese engines come no where close to Russian ones when it comes to service life. And it doesn't go by years it goes by hours.

Although you think your trolling is clever that 'junk' kills anything China has in T/W ratio and MTBO/service life. Your comments are truely petty and juvenile, funny that for someone that claims to be an engineer i have yet to see anything technical let alone mature in your posts.

And i forgot Chinese aircraft don't develope problems at airshows.

Why don't you take a look:

China fighter jet crash: JH-7 'Flying Leopard' nose-dives into field - YouTube

lol.

First, you are still denying the fact that WS-10A is now on J-15, J-11B, even J-10B. You are digging out old sh@t to deny WS-10A!

Second, JH-7's crash has nothing to do with WS-10A. Do you know how many Mig-29, SU-27 crashed?? Su-27 crashed in an air show and killed over 35 people with AL-31F engine, yet you still said that it "outclass" WS-10A!!!

Also, you russians wanted to sell Mig-29 at first, but the Mig-29 demo plane crashed during the demo!!!!! Almost killed the Chinese general who is inspecting it!!! After that you russians are soooooo embarassed that you offered SU-27 right away!!

AL-31FN is much better than AL-31F, no doubt. But WS-10A is better, it has more thrust and much longer serverice life. That is why All new variants of J-11 and J-10 are using it!!

Also, J-20 does NOT use your crapy S-117 engine which shots out yellow flame!!! J-20 uses CHinese made engine. WS-10G which far outclass your AL-31FN!!!

lol.

First, you are still denying the fact that WS-10A is now on J-15, J-11B, even J-10B. You are digging out old sh@t to deny WS-10A!

When did I deny that? Find the post, I want everyone to see.

Second, JH-7's crash has nothing to do with WS-10A. Do you know how many Mig-29, SU-27 crashed?? Su-27 crashed in an air show and killed over 35 people with AL-31F engine, yet you still said that it "outclass" WS-10A!!!

:lol: and did you know that none of those crashes had anything to do with mechanical problems? All were either caused by pilot error or a bird strike :rolleyes:

You clearly do not have the capacity to connect the JH-7 crash and the 117S 'flameout'. It seems like you enjoy making fun of other's misfortune (117 air show incident) but when something comparable happens in China (JH-7 air show incident) you, of course, have excuses lined up.

AL-31FN is much better than AL-31F, no doubt. But WS-10A is better, it has more thrust and much longer serverice life. That is why All new variants of J-11 and J-10 are using it!!

Source please.

Also, J-20 does NOT use your crapy S-117 engine which shots out yellow flame!!! J-20 uses CHinese made engine. WS-10G which far outclass your AL-31FN!!!

I never said that the J-20 used the 'S-117'. But one J-20 is said to use a pair of AL-31's, so if the 'S-117" is such 'unreliable junk' than why is one of the J-20 prototypes equipped with and older inferior Russian engine.

Must be because Russian engines are so unreliable :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom