What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

J-20+Mighty+Dragon++Chengdu+J-20+fifth+generation+stealth%252C+twin-engine+fighter+aircraft+prototype+People%2527s+Liberation+Army+Air+Force++OPERATIONAL+weapons+aam+bvr+missile+ls+pgm+gps+%25285%2529.jpg

The stealth shaping of the J-20 fighter jet is better than that of the Sukhoi OKB-designed T-50 PAK-FA multi-role combat aircraft (MRCA) prototypes.

Good news.

It is being confirmed that J-10B has an AESA radar and has over 1100 TR modulus.

J-10B also fitted with WS-10A.

The 123 AL-31FN is for the J-10A. It seems that J-10B mass production will begin in early 2012 and uses WS-10A. While J-10A will continue production for 1 more year.

I got this from Sino Defence Fourm. Which is very accurate!

Good news.

It is being confirmed that J-10B has an AESA radar and has over 1100 TR modulus.

J-10B also fitted with WS-10A.

The 123 AL-31FN is for the J-10A. It seems that J-10B mass production will begin in early 2012 and uses WS-10A. While J-10A will continue production for 1 more year.

I got this from Sino Defence Fourm. Which is very accurate!

So you got this from an internet forum? Sigh~

There is a very long path ahead for J-20. What it still needs, a Joint Helmeted mounted Cueing system, An IRST or equivalent system.A true thrust vectoring engine with stealth nose like of F-22.

P.S. I never heard china is making any advance JHMS? Any news on this?

who will provide engines, stealth tech, tech for aesa, other crucial tech for 5th gen avionics? Hope, all roads are not going to Russia..may its PakFA or Pak J20....lol..:-)

Very nice. :tup:

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

who will provide engines, stealth tech, tech for aesa, other crucial tech for 5th gen avionics? Hope, all roads are not going to Russia..may its PakFA or Pak J20....lol..:-)

Do you mean who provide J-20's engines, stealth tech, aesa?

Answer China.

J-20 has nothing to do with Russia.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

So you got this from an internet forum? Sigh~

Thuphan.

The famous military pro. Provided this info on SDF.

He is very trustworthly.

There are also photos of the Aesa Radar with about 1100 TR modulus.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

There is a very long path ahead for J-20. What it still needs, a Joint Helmeted mounted Cueing system, An IRST or equivalent system.A true thrust vectoring engine with stealth nose like of F-22.

P.S. I never heard china is making any advance JHMS? Any news on this?

China already has JHMS.

Also, J-20 will have more advanced stuff called EOTS(Electrical Optical targeting system) . F-35 Has it and J-20 will too.

EOTS has all the stuff IRST has plus much more!

i compared Su27(Su33) with J20
attachment.php

attachment.php

i don't think there have any similar designs between J20 and flanker.
It was only your feelings......:whistle:
If you said so, well, then some people can say quickly that J20 must be a flanker's copy because it has wings and two engines like a flanker. Russia getting angry..........

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 PM ----------

imKJH.jpg

j20 has a nice rear view visibility.:smitten:

[/COLOR]
imKJH.jpg

j20 has a nice rear view visibility.:smitten:[/QUOTE]

Just like any other girl, the rear bottom is most sexy.

I haven't seen these bumps in the side before.

Any idea what is the one in the middle?

Back
Top Bottom