What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

USA's F-22, F-117 and B-2 needs constant care of its coating, they have to re-coat the paint after few flights``it has nothing to do with 'cheap' chinese job or India style paint job, sorry to dissapoint you kid

and this picture has been on chinese forum for few days, some insiders said it is part of the coating durability test since after the first flight this plane has gone through a very intensive flight testings, and it is very expensive to have war-time standard maintainance jobs

This photo validates one thing, J-20 is rigorously tested by PLA for an early induction. Losing paint in this fashion is nothing to worry about if you remember the J-10 prototype that developed cracks in airframe due to rigorous flight schedule.

Yes, I have seen it. You do know that engine malfunctioned during the event? Right Mr. Aerospace Engineer? Hell, I am a science graduate doing MBA :confused:

Yes, I know. But you shoulld ask PtdLM. He is one who constantly spewing crap on this wonder thread.

He is the one who has problem.!

video of j-20 with WEAPONS BAY open!!

[video]http://www.womil.com/Content_2645.html[/video]

Yes, I know. But you shoulld ask PtdLM. He is one who constantly spewing crap on this wonder thread.

He is the one who has problem.!

I havn't said much in this thread, most of my post are a response to you or others like you. This thread is usually on topic; however, you keep on disrupting it by constantly mentioniong the pak-fa and how it is 'junk'. Moreover, you keep accusing me of saying things that i never said.

If you want to this thread to remain a 'wonder thread' i suggest you stop mentioning the pak-fa.

HEY I GOT SOME INTERESTING PICS OF J20
1318402076134_247.jpg

j202.jpg

j203.jpg

Do not know if paint chips by the end of the nozzle close to dramatic temperature changes may have implications for it I hope that is wrong
well is it true or it is due to cheap chinese paint job plz tell
REGARDS

C8aFj.jpg

well is it true or it is due to most cheap and dirty indian paint job in the world plz tell???::bounce:

Back
Top Bottom