What's new

Çay Bahçesi

who the hell is Dipika? I prefer to be gay than liking someone like that indian model :rofl:
I was wondering to know the name of our turkish player girl :)

Your average volleyball player :D I don't know how but all volleyball players are above average in outlook :D

Dipika ? sounds like something naughty :D

it may be so... she is christian but going with many christians in india her name is hindu origin... dipika ( or deepika ) means "lamp"... and by the many worlds, she is quite a lamp to light naughty fires in the hearts of men... :D

it may be so... she is christian but going with many christians in india her name is hindu origin... dipika ( or deepika ) means "lamp"... and by the many words, she is quite a lamp to light naughty fires in the hearts of men... :D

:blink::suicide:

of course not :disagree:

not your type, i suppose... but she is one of the prettiest ladies in indian sports, that too gentle sport, squash... she also does modeling... i am willing to marry her, even though she is presently engaged.

not your type, i suppose... but she is one of the prettiest ladies in indian sports, that too gentle sport, squash... she also does modeling... i am willing to marry her, even though she is presently engaged.
o_O:lol:
You are a weird person

I realized national team is full of aunties man, I'm disappointed :D

in south asia, "aunties" means sensual kind of ladies... :D

http://img.sizcene.com/naz_aydemir_38527.jpg
I would prefer first one.

she looks like alina kabayeva...

alina kabayeva - 2.jpg

@jamahir

Kabayeva is slightly showing her Tatar blood in around her eyes, my girl is also have slightly Asiatic eyes.

though i wanted to mention their turkic connection, you sir are a better observer of ladies' things like eyes... :D

you should contribute to ( Self Improvement thread )... tips for the pdf gentleman in getting the ladies he desires... :D my post starts here... ( Self Improvement thread | Page 7 ).

Her cousin is playing for the German national football team btw

İlkay Gündoğan - Vikipedi

the cousin of your selection, naz, i presume... though he looks more mongoloid than her.

uhhm, ... That's what I was talking about.

i have a variety of tastes... :D

Back
Top Bottom