What's new

Çay Bahçesi

I am prettier :angel:
tumblr_m3t46cVeiZ1qja3x0o1_500.gif

Is anyone a M.D here?
I have some dizziness and such stuff ...

Easy bro :lol:
1. Do a salto
2. Hold your breath for 40 seconds
3. Use a pregnancy test
4. If its negative clean your armpits with a tooth brush
5. If positive then merry your cat

If it doesnt work then repeat point 4 with a toiled brush, you are welcome. :)

I actually met one Turkish voleyball player when I was in Istanbul. Her name is Dilara something. I forgot. I saw her in her car. I smiled at her. I wanted to do a little wave. When we made eye contact. She quickly looked the other way :( :lol:
though i wanted to mention their turkic connection, you sir are a better observer of ladies' things like eyes... :D

you should contribute to ( Self Improvement thread )... tips for the pdf gentleman in getting the ladies he desires... :D my post starts here... ( Self Improvement thread | Page 7 ).

the cousin of your selection, naz, i presume... though he looks more mongoloid than her.

i have a variety of tastes... :D
I'm reading Shark Tank: how to start your own business. It is a good book. I also love the TV series. Anybody from here watching that show?

1. Do a salto
2. Hold your breath for 40 seconds
3. Use a pregnancy test
4. If its negative clean your armpits with a tooth brush
5. If positive then merry your cat

If it doesnt work then repeat point 4 with a toiled brush, you are welcome. :)

:lol:
I was serious, bro. I do feel some dizziness, ...

I just ate some chicken soup for lunch which was healthy food.
I never have enough sleep. basically cannot sleep for more than 5 or max 6 hours a day.
My mother would say. Make some Ayran. It is yoghurt with some salt. It will lower your blood pressure and make you feel more comfortable.

I actually met one Turkish voleyball player when I was in Istanbul. Her name is Dilara something. I forgot. I saw her in her car. I smiled at her. I wanted to do a little wave. When we made eye contact. She quickly looked the other way :( :lol:

maybe you wore a cap that said "i am isis"... sorry, just joking... :D

one more fine memory that will remain until death or for years until you meet her again...

you described your encounter nicely.

I'm reading Shark Tank: how to start your own business. It is a good book. I also love the TV series. Anybody from here watching that show?

i will try to find that in the second-hand books shops here in bangalore... i myself was in a partnership in 2005... i wasn't knowledgeable about business then, and so we had to close down the company... one more mistake immediately after that was i quoted a lower price for teaching a big company my computer program that was worth ten times more... foolishness.

I know that feeling, maybe you should just sleep more on weekends.

I wish to have more sleep, but I cannot. even a few times that I can sleep 8 hours, I would feel extremely tired when I wake up. :disagree:
Also, I am losing my interest in meat foods, specially red meat and sea foods. :disagree:
I don't know if it related though.

Back
Top Bottom